Dr. Marc Feeley, MD

Dr. Marc Feeley, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Marc Feeley, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Petoskey, MI. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

560 W Mitchell St Ste 250

Petoskey, MI 49770

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Feeley

See how frequently Dr. Feeley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acute Laryngitis
Laryngitis
Vertigo

Dr. Feeley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • In University School Of Med

Dr. Feeley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feeley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feeley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feeley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feeley to family and friends
Dr. Feeley's Performance
in HAWKS,MI., |
DR. FEELEY IS THE BEST HE REALLY HELPED ME WITH MY EAR PROBLEM, TOLD TO CALL IF I HAD ANY PROBLEM AND THEY WORKED ME IN RIGHT AWAY.
in Alpena, MI |
Dr. Feeley and his medical assistant Elaine are the best. Very professional and strive to make the patient feel comfortable. Dr. Feeley listens intently to the patient and always provides a plan of care that is the best for the patient.
Newberry, MI |
Quick appointment, very friendly staff and very satisfied with this doctor.
in Alpena, MI |
Dr. Feeley is a very friendly and very competent Dr. and it is very confronting to deal with someone who has your best interest at heart. I would highly recommend him for anyone that needs surgery or other help with sinus problems.
Pinconning, MI |
Highly recommend. First appointment and I didn't wait to get in, I didn't wait in the room, the staff was efficient and pleasant. Dr. Feeley explained what was going on and why and how it would be corrected. The only thing you need to know that I did not is that their office is in the back of the hospital because I had two gps systems with me and neither could find it.
in Pickford, michigan |
Dr Feeley was wonderful. He listened intently while I was explaining bwhat I was there for performed a quick test in his office and sent me on my way. I feel as if I finally got answers to my problem and his initial reaction was to avoid surgery. I really liked that. He was very efficient and very personable.
Midland, MI |
Dr. Feeley listens well, reacts appropriately to patient's needs and offers easy follow-up. Very accessible, very kind and super knowledgeable.
Sault Sainte Marie |
Got an appointment quickly. Online new patient paperwork to fill out sped up the office visit. Over all quick, efficient and competent. Very satisfied
in Pickford, Mi |
If Dr. Feeley is fantastic!! I only wish he was also a family general practice - he's by far one of my favorite doctors! Super great with his patients & superior knowledge about his medical field! Highly recommend him!
in Savannah, Ga |
Excellent experience.
in Hillman, MI |
Dr Feeley and his staff took my nervous joking very well. My oldest son and my wife have both had him as their ENT dr and I'm glad he is now mine.
Brimley, MI |
I am very confident that this physician will get to the bottom of my issues based on my first meeting with him.
I have seen Dr. Feeley on more than one occasion, and have never had a bad experience. He always takes the time to explain what is happening, and what we need to do next.
Down to earth, professional yet personable, easy to talk to, listens and takes action. Thorough explanation of process and treatment. Perceptive with a sense of humor - great experience with Dr. Feeley.
Petoskey, Mi |
Always a comfortable and professional encounter with both Dr Feeley, his medical assistant and receptionists.
Boyne City, MI |
He took the time to go over my Ct sinus scan and explain how we were going to treat my issue.
in Kincheloe, Mi |
I recently had vocal cord surgery at Henry Ford... I live 5 hrs from there and when I developed swelling above the incision my surgeon advised me to get to ent! Dr Feeley and staff fit me in to schedule asap and I am very grateful!
in Cheboygan, MI |
I've been to several ENT Doctors over the years for my ear & hearing anomalies and the level of care and advice I've received from Dr. Feeley has been great. He is one of the best!
in Alpena, MI |
My husband and myself have been with Dr. Feeley for many years and have the highest respect for his concern and care. With a problem we are seeing him for, he asks questions, does an exam and makes a diagnosis, then explains to us in, clear direct statements, how he plans to solve the problem. His staff is like family and greets us with very friendly smiles always shares news of their families.
in Rogers City, Michigan |
I haven't been able to hear out of my ear for quite a few weeks, called and got in real quick. He put a tube in my ear the day before I was going on vacation. So awesome to be able to hear out of that ear again. Had a Great Vacation and would recommend him to anyone who is having problems.
Detroit, MI |
My daughter (7) was seen by Dr. Feeley at McLaren in Petoskey. She had a skiing accident where minor surgery was required around her eye. Dr. Feeley had great bedside manners and made sure my daughter was made as comfortable as possible. Great Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Feeley, MD?
Are you Dr. Feeley?