Dr. Marc Everett, MD

Dr. Everett
Telehealth services available

MEplasticsurgery

9 E 62nd St Ofc 1r New York, NY 10065

Dr. Marc Everett, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Glen Cove Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Everett to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Everett with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Everett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Everett

Dr. Everett?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    My experience with Dr. Everett was exemplary. The services that I received were nothing short of amazing for my Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift procedures and subsequent aftercare. Dr. Everett remained available from the beginning of the process (when I was making decisions and gathering courage) until the end (during recovery). His meticulous nature aligned with my detailed oriented personality. Yet, he was genuine and set realistic expectations. Furthermore, he exceeded my expectations. I could not be happier with his skill, ability, knowledge, care, bed side manner, and communication. He put me at ease and delivered as promised. My physical health has improved tremendously and my emotional health is supported by the fact that I LOOK SO DARN GOOD! I have recommended him to all of my friends/ family and I absolutely would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing medical experience to supplement such a big life changing decision.
    R. E. – Dec 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Everett, MD?
    I couldn't be more happy and grateful with Dr. Marc Everett. I did breast augmentation 2 weeks ago and I'm almost healed. I love the work he did on my flat chest. He is amazing explaining it all from pre OP to post OP. He went over all the steps to take on healing. The whole staff was very nice to me and polite. He knew what size etc I needed and he was right i love my breasts now. Thank you DR Marc Everett
    Anonymous – Dec 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Everett, MD?
    Had the most unbelievable experience with Dr. Everett! He is absolutely extraordinary and professional with everything he does. Super clean and neat office, and from the minute I walked in I felt comfortable. I've never looked better! Couldn't be more thankful! Thank you thank you thank you :)
    Juliette N. – Dec 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Everett, MD?
    Marc Everett is the epitome of professionalism and the best at what he does. He is an artist and the only one you should trust as your surgeon in NYC. I highly recommend Dr. Everett to anyone needed his services. He's the best at what he does and cares about his patients. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
    J. P. – Nov 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Everett, MD?
    My procedures consisted of a breast augmentation, mole removal and lip filler. From my first consultation to my last visit, I couldn't have asked for a better experience and Doctor. Dr. Everett is hands down the best! He is extremely knowledgeable, down to earth and takes so much pride in his work. He really listened to my goals, concerns and thousands of questions (before & after) and provided me with a level of comfort and confidence throughout all of my procedures. I am so pleased with my results! He is truly remarkable and I highly recommend him!
    Nicole C. – Oct 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Everett, MD?
    There are truly no words that can adequately express the trust, respect and pure admiration I have for my surgeon Dr. Marc Everett and his team which includes his amazing wife Jacqueline. From beginning to end my treatment, procedure, care and follow-up have exceeded every possible expectation. I was initially scheduled to have my procedure done in Miami but for medical reasons it was cancelled. My initial disappointment led me to the most fantastic surgeon ever. It really renewed my belief in the phrase "that everything happens for a reason". If you are looking for a surgeon with artistic and talented hands and the kindest heart ever you have found him. Dr. Everett, I cannot thank you enough. You made a challenging, scary time in my life exciting and hopeful. I am so happy with my results. Thank you for helping me get a piece of me back that I thought I had lost forever.
    Deirdre S. – Oct 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Everett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Everett?

Dr. Marc Everett, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, is a native New Yorker. He is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon who brings compassion,...Read more

Dr. Marc Everett, MD is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon in New York.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery