Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD

Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 204

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Learn about Dr. Edelstein

See how frequently Dr. Edelstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Reflux Esophagitis
Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Anal or Rectal Pain

Dr. Edelstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Edelstein does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anal Prolapse
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Viral Hepatitis

No malpractice history found for California.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Edelstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Edelstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edelstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edelstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edelstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edelstein to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Edelstein's Performance
Oxnard, CA |
Dr. Edelstein is one of the best Gastroenterologist I know. He is very good and caring to his patient and that's very important to me as a patient. I will recommend him to family and friends.
Los Angeles, CA |
Wonderful, caring, doctor. Took time to listen to me. Office is beautiful. Staff go out of their way to help. Will recommend Dr. Edelstein to my family and friends.
in Calabasas, CA |
Excellent doctor ! Thank you Dr. Edelstein !
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am a 70 year old curmudgeon who is generally stingy with praise. As to Dr. Edelstein, however, I cannot adequately express my admiration for his work ethic and my gratitude for his care. During a routine examination, Dr. Edelstein found a very small tumor which, I learned later, might have threatened my life had it gone undiscovered. Specialists who subsequently treated my problem (successfully) told me that his catch was remarkable. You'll find no one better in his field.
Los Angeles, CA |
An amazing physician. So caring and knowledgeable. The best GI Doc in Los Angeles. Great office staff.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was in the hospital at Cedars Sinai and he charged me for 7 days in a row every single day. My insurance does not cover it because he is not a Cedars Sinai doctor!! My insurance only covers in network Cedars Sinai doctors!!! I do not even remember this mans face. I do not recall even seeing him in the hospital as I was extremely sick. Each doctor you see literally spends less than a minute in your room and then wants to charge an insane rate for basically doing nothing but observing.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Edelstein and his office. His staff was very friendly and they were able to get me an appointment quickly. He spent over an hour with me during my consultation. He did a complete evaluation and I left with a plan and follow up. I am already feeling better. I have recommended Dr. Edelstein to my friends and family. He is truly the best!
Have you seen Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Edelstein?