Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD

Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

BEVERLY HILLS GASTROENTEROLOGY 150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 204 Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Get Directions

Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Edelstein's Experience

See how Dr. Edelstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Edelstein

Dr. Edelstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edelstein to family and friends
    Dr. Edelstein's Performance
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Wonderful, caring, doctor. Took time to listen to me. Office is beautiful. Staff go out of their way to help. Will recommend Dr. Edelstein to my family and friends.
    in Calabasas, CA |
    Excellent doctor ! Thank you Dr. Edelstein !
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I am a 70 year old curmudgeon who is generally stingy with praise. As to Dr. Edelstein, however, I cannot adequately express my admiration for his work ethic and my gratitude for his care. During a routine examination, Dr. Edelstein found a very small tumor which, I learned later, might have threatened my life had it gone undiscovered. Specialists who subsequently treated my problem (successfully) told me that his catch was remarkable. You'll find no one better in his field.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    An amazing physician. So caring and knowledgeable. The best GI Doc in Los Angeles. Great office staff.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I was in the hospital at Cedars Sinai and he charged me for 7 days in a row every single day. My insurance does not cover it because he is not a Cedars Sinai doctor!! My insurance only covers in network Cedars Sinai doctors!!! I do not even remember this mans face. I do not recall even seeing him in the hospital as I was extremely sick. Each doctor you see literally spends less than a minute in your room and then wants to charge an insane rate for basically doing nothing but observing.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Edelstein and his office. His staff was very friendly and they were able to get me an appointment quickly. He spent over an hour with me during my consultation. He did a complete evaluation and I left with a plan and follow up. I am already feeling better. I have recommended Dr. Edelstein to my friends and family. He is truly the best!
    Have you seen Dr. Marc Edelstein, MD?
    Are you Dr. Edelstein?

Dr. Edelstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Anal Prolapse
    • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
    • Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
    • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
    • Reflux Esophagitis
    • Viral Hepatitis

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Edelstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edelstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Edelstein does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Edelstein and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.