Dr. Marc Dubin, MD

Dr. Marc Dubin, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Marc Dubin, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Towson, MD. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read his story

6565 N Charles St Ste 601

Towson, MD 21204

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Dubin

See how frequently Dr. Dubin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy

Dr. Dubin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dubin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dubin "Marc G. Dubin, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a board certified Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon (Ear Nose and Throat Doctor/Surgeon) who specializes in disease of the nose and sinuses (sinusitis). His practice is located at Ear Nose and Throat Associates at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) in Towson, the premier ENT practice in Baltimore. Dr. Dubin practices the full range of adult and pediatric ENT. His past and present research centers on complex diseases of the nose and sinuses, particular revision sinus surgery, sinusitis with polyps, frontal sinus disease and tumors of the nose and sinuses. He received additional, advanced fellowship training in the surgical and medical management of sinusitis and diseases of the nose. He has the most advanced training and experience in endoscopic nose and sinus surgical procedures and utilizes the most sophisticated equipment available. This experience in revision and frontal sinus surgery and the medical/non-surgical management of challenging sinus disease is unparalleled in Maryland. Dr. Dubin is one of a handful of fellowship trained Rhinologists (Sinus Doctors/Surgeons) in the state of Maryland and he is the only sinus specialist with advanced fellowship training practicing full time in Baltimore County . "

This content was provided by Dr. Dubin "His sinusitis and nasal management strategy focuses on maximizing all medical therapies before surgery is considered and continuing this focus on non-surgical management for as long as possible.  Dr. Dubin has found this medical management to be the cornerstone to successful management of complex/challenging chronic sinusitis and nasal disorders. "

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Postnasal Drip
  • Sinusitis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Pennsylvania
  • University Of North Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Georgia Nasal and Sinus Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Dubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubin to family and friends
Dr. Dubin's Performance
in Baltimore |
Dr. Dubin is and excellent physician working in an excellent practice. I have worked with him for about 3 years; his treatment has resulted in substantial, wonderful life changes. A surgery has resulted in my taking markedly fewer antibiotics. I can smell, taste and sleep better. The staff are kind and helpful and accessible when trouble does come around. They also have an audiology program with highly skilled professionals who helped me get hearing aids! So glad I found them!
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Dubin is THE DOCTOR to see for nasal/sinus issues. He has advanced fellowship training that you will not find with most ENTs. The quality of care and consideration he gives to his patients is extraordinary. He listens to your concerns and creates a treatment plan that he fully explains and implements. Everything that he has done to address my sinus/nasal issues has improved the quality of my life. I can't recommend him highly enough!
in Millersville, MD |
I highly recommend Dr. Dubin, my ENT 9 years now. I have chronic illnesses and a genetic blood disorder; I see several specialized doctors. I began seeing him after 2 other ENTs were unable to solve chronic sinus infections. Dr. Dubin takes the time to listen to/answer any questions/concerns I have. After sinus surgery and aggressive treatment he continues to search for solutions to keep me healthy; he is excellent in coordinating my care with my other physicians. A gem-Thank you Dr. Dubin
in Middletown, MD |
Dr. Dubin is a gem. After having worked with other ENTs to unsuccessfully resolve chronic sinus infections and a perforated septum for years, Dr. Dubin corrected both problems remarkably well and has been available with proactive solutions to resolve any other related issues of mine. He takes the time to thoroughly evaluate the problem, discuss treatment options with me, and implement treatments that work. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, highly skilled, and I would recommend him to anyone.
I have been on countless trips with my wife for her treatment of complex sinus issues. I admire his honesty, he takes time to explain and even asks if I have any questions. I appreciate being involved in her care, and that's not a quality found often. I respect the conservative treatment style, and believe he has helped my wife through many struggles. Thank you for your great care!
in Thurmont MD |
I have had the privilege of him taking excellent care of me for about 10 years. I started seeing him after my local ENT's referred me to Johns Hopkins after not knowing how to treat my complicated chronic sinus infections. He got me in, explored all options and has continued to do so as I followed him to GBMC. I drive over 1 hour and 30 mins for his expertise and knowledge. He takes his time, completely honest and sincerely cares. I would refer him to anyone, and he will provide the best care
in Towson, MD |
My family has been guided and treated by Dr. Marc Dubin for probably over 10 years! He is very knowledgable and explains how the body works and what the problem is in a way that is easy to understand. Every time we have been in to see him, he has identified and solved our problem! I am a retired nurse so friends and family often call me for referrals in the various fields of medicine. When someone needs an ENT doctor I always recommend Dr. Marc Dubin. They all have thanked me for the referral.
Baltimore MD |
Dr. Dubin has been treating my children and me for over 10 years. Not only is he a truly superb doctor; Dr. Dubin is also caring and compassionate. He is always available to answer questions or provide help. In 2006-07 Dr. Dubin treated me for recurrent sinusitis. He absolutely fixed my sinus issues by performing an intricate procedure to remove jaw hardware I had from a previous surgery. He also treated two of my children who needed ear tubes. Cannot recommend Dr. Dubin highly enough!
in Towson, MD |
I have been seeing Dr. Dubin for years for sinusitis and problems breathing through my nose. He is compassionate, kind and listens to everything that I say. He has taken a thoughtful, caring approach to my challenging sinus problems and did not rush into surgery. He clearly explained all of the risks and what I would expect after, all of which was 100% accurate. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! All of the reviews that talk about how great he is are true!
in Edgewood, MD |
Worst experience ever. I went to see Dr, Dubin because I was having trouble breathing out of the right side of my nose. After examining me Dr. Dubin said it looked like the trouble may be because the turbinate may be blocking air flow. He said it may or may not help my breathing but that if it did not work then we would be back were we started. Oh, only if that were true. I have been in pain on the right side ever since his little quest, over a year.
I am sorry to hear that William did not have any change in his initial symptoms which he now attributes to the procedure. It is most unfortunate that he chose to write a negative review,two years after his procedure, without discussing these symptoms with me. As my practice centers on the treatment of complex sinus and nasal disease I am confident, with the correct follow up,that his symptoms could be improved. Please see other reviews.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Dubin, MD?

Visit Dr. Dubin