Dr. Marc Dubin, MD

Dr. Marc Dubin, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Marc Dubin, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Towson, MD and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 1999 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

6565 N Charles St Ste 601

Towson, MD 21204

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Dubin

See how frequently Dr. Dubin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy

Dr. Dubin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dubin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dubin "Marc G. Dubin, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a board certified Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon (Ear Nose and Throat Doctor/Surgeon) who specializes in disease of the nose and sinuses (sinusitis). His practice is located at Ear Nose and Throat Associates at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) in Towson, the premier ENT practice in Baltimore. Dr. Dubin practices the full range of adult and pediatric ENT. His past and present research centers on complex diseases of the nose and sinuses, particular revision sinus surgery, sinusitis with polyps, frontal sinus disease and tumors of the nose and sinuses. He received additional, advanced fellowship training in the surgical and medical management of sinusitis and diseases of the nose. He has the most advanced training and experience in endoscopic nose and sinus surgical procedures and utilizes the most sophisticated equipment available. This experience in revision and frontal sinus surgery and the medical/non-surgical management of challenging sinus disease is unparalleled in Maryland. Dr. Dubin is one of a handful of fellowship trained Rhinologists (Sinus Doctors/Surgeons) in the state of Maryland and he is the only sinus specialist with advanced fellowship training practicing full time in Baltimore County . "

This content was provided by Dr. Dubin "His sinusitis and nasal management strategy focuses on maximizing all medical therapies before surgery is considered and continuing this focus on non-surgical management for as long as possible.  Dr. Dubin has found this medical management to be the cornerstone to successful management of complex/challenging chronic sinusitis and nasal disorders. "

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Pennsylvania
  • University Of North Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Georgia Nasal and Sinus Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Dubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubin to family and friends

Dr. Dubin's Performance

DR. Dubin, is one of the best surgeons I've ever had and I've had 24 surgeries now :( I had my 5th sinus surgery with him in 2010? Sorry if I'm off a bit Dr. Dubin. Not only is it the first time I did not wake up in horrible pain and having a asthma attack it's the only sinus surgery I was not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Two weeks ago today, Dr. Dubin operated on my sinuses. Thus far, I have noticed significant improvement in my ability to breathe through my nose, and I have high hopes for long-term improvement. I would recommend him to anyone with a sinus problem.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Dubin is the best ENT doctor in Baltimore I had a bleed for almost 3 months that couldn’t be fixed until I met him I underwent 3 operations and it wasn’t until I met Dr. Dubin the bleeding stopped he is one to trust. I love you doctor Dubin.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr Dubin has been life changing. I have suffered with sinus issues for several years and even had two prior surgeries with no improvement. In search of a second opinion I was lucky to find Dr Dubin. During our first visit he told me with confidence "we are going to get you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful, just can't say enough things to express my appreciation of this doctor. I had had 2 sinus surgeries previously with another doctor and wasn't impressed. Reluctantly I decided ok one more time with Dr. Dubin. I am so happy I did. My asthma symptoms have improved and I no longer have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0