Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz, MD

Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/3/K/23K76_w120h160_v844.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz, MD, Gilbert, AZ, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dinowitz

Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz, MD
Are you Dr. Dinowitz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 167 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 167

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Queen Creek, AZ |

I had a "bad" break of my wrist (mainly radius, but also ulna). Did it Wednesday night, saw Dr. Dinowitz on Friday and had surgery the following Tuesday. Dr. explained what would give the best long term results and showed me my x-rays. Dr. is great about getting the joint moving as soon as possible and got me into hand physical therapy same building as his office just 6 days after my surgery. I never was in a cast, just a wrist brace which was great. Six weeks later I'm "~85% healed"!

- in Queen Creek, AZ |

Dr. Dinowitz is amazing. He answered all questions I had the first time I had surgery 7 years ago. At that point I was actually pregnant & when surgery time came & concerns arrived, his & my concerns were address & minds put to ease. When it had to be repeated on same arm/hand & on other side, he was compassionate & forthcoming with his diagnosis, pros & cons, & made the procedures seem less daunting. He & his staff were very accommodating when I showed up in his office w/ a broken clavicle (

- in Mesa, AZ |

Decided this last summer to have some sugary on my hand while in AZ this winter. Researched doctors in the Mesa area and decided on Dr. Dinowitz. More than happy with him and his staff. Would strongly recommended.

-Sacramento, CA |

Dr. Dinowitz is a consummate professional. He made me feel comfortable with my ganglion cyst situation and confident I made the right decision to get it surgically removed. The surgery went well and I'm still recovering but everything is going smoo. Lastly, Dr. Dinowitz is a friendly, easy-going doctor. He made the process not feel like a traditional doctor/patient relationship and did a great job helping me understand my situation and my subsequent options to alleviate my discomfort.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.