Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD

Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
204 reviews

Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Dinowitz is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center, Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital and Banner Gateway Medical Center....See Less

OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

2940 E Banner Gateway Dr Ste 200

Gilbert, AZ 85234

• Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CopperPoint Mutual
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Dinowitz

Providing comprehensive orthopedic care of the highest quality to our community with exceptional compassion.

Video

Dr. Dinowitz's Experience

Dr. Dinowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Small Joint Arthroplasty
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
  • Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • New England Medical Center Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Dinowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dinowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dinowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Dinowitz is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Dinowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dinowitz to family and friends
Dr. Dinowitz's Performance
in Yuma, AZ |
I recommend Dr. Dinowitz 100%. I hand hand surgery, and from the start of the process until the end he, his office staff, and everyone at the hospital were professional, efficient and caring. All three visits and the surgery went like clock work, and he was very accommodating about my visits, since I had to travel from Yuma to Gilbert.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
What a great overall experience! Dr. Dinowitz and his staff from beginning to end were fantastic. From pre to post surgery it couldn't have gone better. I am 100% satisfied and would recommend Dr. Dinowitz to anyone having need of his expertise. No more numb fingers, Thank you Dr. Dinowitz!!!
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Dinowitz has already been recommended to co-workers by me who suffer from carpal tunnel symptoms. A wonderful experience all around. The very best service and care in my opinion. Thank you Dr. Dinowitz!
Mesa, AZ |
I have not seen Dr. Dinowitz yet. I have seen Jason twice. He was both very professional and friendly. He made me feel confident with the treatment I received. I will see Dr. Dinowitz in June. I was also impressed with the staff at the front desk. I trained customer service for an international company, so I like to observe while I am waiting. I was very impressed with everyone. I saw one young lady come out and help an elderly patient with her paperwork. Great group of folks.
in San Tan Valley, AZ |
Dr Dinowitz has done surgery for Carpel Tunnel on both my left and right wrist and on my left hand another surgery that was very so sore I could not use it. It is like new I think he is wonderful and I am so pleased. I have sent 2 co-workers to him, one for Carpel Tunnel and one because of a car accident. I have also sent a friend who also had Carpel Tunnel and they are as pleased I have been.
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
Dr. Dinowitz is who I highly recommend for anyone with hand issues. I developed a terrible pain in my thumb and wrist area. He and his outstanding team conservatively diagnosed and treated the problem. I now am pain free, back to doing the things I enjoyed before the pain and the surgery.
in Gilbert, AZ |
My condition was explained and options/recommendations discussed. The treatment was successful and went the way it was explained to me. My experience was very professional, no fluff, exaggerations, just good medicine conducted in a careing and competetant manner.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Dinowitz has been amazing. I came to see him with an occult ganglion cyst in my wrist last year that prevented me from moving my hand. A year later, it's like it never happened! Scar is barely visible and full functional. I had the other wrist operated on for the same issue, and a nerve excision. It's been 6 weeks and it's almost back to full use. I highly recommend seeing this Dr. He is very transparent and sets real expectations.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Dinowitz has performed joint replacement surgery on both my thumbs. He explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions. Best of all, I have no more pain in either thumb, and motion is great. I highly recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery.
in Tempe, AZ |
Before I met Dr. Dinowitz I never thought I would ever have full use of my hand. An injury left me with severely contracted fingers on my hand and I lived like that for 12 years. I had consulted other doctors before and no one was able to correct my issue. Dr. Dinowitz was able to repair the tendons in my right hand and restore my hand to full use. Because of his skill and knowledge I have been given this amazing gift. Because of him I was able to hold my husband's hand for the first time!
in Florence, AZ |
Dr D is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He takes all the time you need, listens and thoroughly explains everything to you. His office and staff are just as great. Cant say enough good about him!
in Tempe, AZ |
Excellent attitude, very clear, precise guidance as to what to expect and the options available.
in Chandler, AZ |
My Sons condition is very rare for his age dr. Dinowitz has performed a full infuse to my son Jeffery right rest two years ago and he just performed the left wrist . I love his staff very professional very caring always there when I needed to call after the surgery very helpful .
in Mesa, AZ |
I was in a car accident in April 2016 and referred to Dr. Dinowitz because I had broken bones in both hands; left pinkie, right index finger, and right wrist. Dr. Dinowitz is a very caring doctor and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to hand trauma. He explained the hand surgery procedures, listened to me when I had questions. His responses were clear. Thanks to Mercy Gilbert Hospital for recommending him! Dr. Dinowitz is an excellent doctor and personable! I highly recommend him! Thank you!
in Mesa, AZ |
Hey was amazing. I am 18 and has put 2 metal plates and I have healed very quickly and perfectly. He's awsome!!! I recommend him highly.
in Chandler, AZ |
It was necessary for me to have Carpal Tunnel Surgery so I began studying doctors online and found information on Dr. Dinowitz. I discovered a doctor with a friendly, energetic personality who made time to schedule my surgery without a long wait. Surgery was done in less than 15 minutes while Dr. Dinowitz carried on a conversation showing interest in me while taking my attention away from the surgical procedure. The nurses and all who helped me deserve five stars also..
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Dinowitz isn't an excellent hand surgeon. I was expecting to be in a lot of pain after having a thumb joint replacement. To my amazement I was pleasantly surprised that I only took pain pills for one day after surgery. I had had my other thumb done several years prior by another hand surgeon. It was much more painful. Dr. Dinowitz was a warm, caring surgeon who was concerned about doing the best job possible. I have already recommended him to several of my friends.
in Tempe, AZ |
He truly cares about his patients! I have had to have 4 fingers operated on because of arthritis and all 3 surgeries went very well. Yes, I even had 2 fingers operated on at the same time and although the pain was double the outcome was fantastic.
Gilbert, AZ |
My son had a tumor on his pinky that was quite large. Dr. Dinowitz explained the plan to remove it. My son had his surgery less than 2 weeks later. The tumor was completely removed and after the stitches came out the finger looks wonderful. The best part was he is no longer in pain. Dr. Dinowitz and the staff, both in the office and at the hospital, were awesome. I highly recommend this Dr.
Great doctor.
in Gilbert, AZ |
He's a great surgeon! Dr. Dinowitz explained all my options, surgical vs. non-surgical and the best outcome.
in Mesa, AZ |
I am in a Law Enforcement career and it’s very important that I obtain the services of the best surgeons available. Dr Dinowitz had conducted rotor cuff surgery on my shoulder twice in 2012 and I was able to continue my career as a police officer. Recently, a dog had bitten me in my left hand/thumb and a very aggressive infection had set in. There was a possibility that I can lose the use of my left thumb, thus ending my law enforcement career. Dr Dinowitz was able to safe my thumb.
in Chandler, AZ |
If you want a Doctor and his staff that wastes your time, charges you for appointments that are not needed, bills you twice for the same thing from two different sources and performs surgery that results in making your hands more numb than they were before, then this is the place for you. Buyer beware and try somewhere else you like wasting your time, money and you still have problems.
This is a comment is from a disgruntled patient who doesn't understand his condition. The billing at this office is incredibly transparent and no patient is ever billed twice. Please read the majority of other patient comments. This patient sent us an email threatening to post this.
in Mesa, AZ |
I recently had carpel tunnel release surgery. I found Dr. Dinowitz through my insurance. I can not believe how professional his office is. The customer service the office provides is exceptional. Dr. Dinowitz and Jason listen to their patients and spend time needed with you to make sure you understand. Look no further for a Dr. Dr. Dinowitz and his professional team is the right one for you.
in Phoenix, AZ |
An overall good result from my referral to Dr Dinowitz. He explains fully what is happening. I had thumb joint replacement in Jan 2016. It was a successfull surgery. It looks great. I am totally pain free! Can actually open jars again! I would highly recommend a visit to Dr Diniwitz if you are in pain.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I was having a problem with my wrist. I found Dr Dinowitz through my insurance. He quickly identified the problem. He operated and gave me back the use of my hand and wrist. He was very caring, as was his staff, through the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr Dinowitz and will definitely see him again if needed.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I found Dr. Dinowitz through my insurance. He took the time to first explain the history of my condition, the procedure, and the results he was expecting to accomplish. The personnel that work with and for the origination (the Doctor, the office staff, and the surgical staff) made the entire experience outstanding. I could not be happier with the results, the professionalism, and genuine attitudes of caring. I will use his services again as needed!
in Gilbert, PA |
I saw Dr. Dinowitz for an issue in my left hand. I knew from experiencing the same problem in my right hand that I would require surgery. Dr Dinowitz explained the process, the risks, recovery and the expected results. I never felt rushed and he never left the room without answering all my questions and concerns. I am now five weeks post op and thoroughly pleased with the results. I will recommend Dr Dinowitz, and the Practice, to anyone looking a competent and caring Orthopaedic Surgeon.
in Mesa, AZ |
I would definitely recommend Dr Dinowitz to family and friends. Has done joint replacement on both of my hands with great results.He is very caring and knowledge in his field. Am so glad he is there for me in time of need. I will be a repeat patient if I ever need him again. Was always comfortable with his explanation or plans form my problems and the surgeries he did for me.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Dinowitz repaired my fractured wrist 2 days after my bicycle accident. He is caring, professional, has great bedside manner, and does amazing work. He spent time explaining my fracture, treatment options and answering questions, and I am back to full mobility after physical therapy. I would highly recommend this Dr.
in Mesa, AZ |
Very professional and made me feel at ease through both carpel tunnel release procedures.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Dinowitz was very professional and caring. He explained all my options and what procedure would benefit me the most . After having surgery on both my hands my pain is gone. I would recommend the procedure to anyone. I would highly recommend Dr. Dinowitz.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Dinowitz has provided me with excellent care for Trigger Finger and Carpal Tunnel release. His bed-side manner and his knowledge of the hand and wrist are excellent. I recommend him for everyone who needs hand and wrist care.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Denowitz was amazing! He removed a pin from my hand that was put in incorrectly by another practice. I had swelling and debris cleared that was causing me pain. The work was very clean, my hand is 100% better I highly recommend Dr. Denowitz!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Dinowitz explained what he was to do. He did what he said, and the results are great. All were very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable both in the office and at the AZ Spine and Joint hospital. I recommend him to anyone I encounter with the same condition I had. Keep up the great work.
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I never felt rushed and all my questions were answered. I have confidence in his knowledge and skill. I would certainly recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Mesa, AZ |
I definitely recommend Dinowitz. He's very friendly, and knows whats best for his patients and he clearly wants to make sure the whole healing process is as quick and easy as possible. He's also very willing to answer any questions you might have. It was very nice to have someone so knowledgeable and caring as my doctor/surgeon.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I had a bad break of my wrist (mainly radius, but also ulna). Did it Wednesday night, saw Dr. Dinowitz on Friday and had surgery the following Tuesday. Dr. explained what would give the best long term results and showed me my x-rays. Dr. is great about getting the joint moving as soon as possible and got me into hand physical therapy same building as his office just 6 days after my surgery. I never was in a cast, just a wrist brace which was great. Six weeks later I'm ~85% healed!
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Dr. Dinowitz is amazing. He answered all questions I had the first time I had surgery 7 years ago. At that point I was actually pregnant & when surgery time came & concerns arrived, his & my concerns were address & minds put to ease. When it had to be repeated on same arm/hand & on other side, he was compassionate & forthcoming with his diagnosis, pros & cons, & made the procedures seem less daunting. He & his staff were very accommodating when I showed up in his office w/ a broken clavicle (
in Mesa, AZ |
Decided this last summer to have some sugary on my hand while in AZ this winter. Researched doctors in the Mesa area and decided on Dr. Dinowitz. More than happy with him and his staff. Would strongly recommended.
Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Dinowitz is a consummate professional. He made me feel comfortable with my ganglion cyst situation and confident I made the right decision to get it surgically removed. The surgery went well and I'm still recovering but everything is going smoo. Lastly, Dr. Dinowitz is a friendly, easy-going doctor. He made the process not feel like a traditional doctor/patient relationship and did a great job helping me understand my situation and my subsequent options to alleviate my discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?

Visit Dr. Dinowitz

Dr. Dinowitz accepts 20 insurance carriers
    Motorola Health Plans
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CopperPoint Mutual
    Worker's Compensation WC
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
    Evolutions Healthcare Systems PPO
  • Health Net
    Health Net PPO
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
    Health Net of Arizona HMO

Mesa, AZ 85206
Phoenix Children's Hospital
1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Dinowitz at OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

Dr. Kipling Sharpe, MD