Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

New Patient?
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Dinowitz accepts

Dr. Dinowitz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Evolutions Healthcare Systems
Evolutions Healthcare Systems PPO
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
Health Net of Arizona HMO
Tricare
Standard
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Dinowitz's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dinowitz's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ganglion Cyst

Dr. Dinowitz treats Ganglion Cyst more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Dinowitz treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Carpal Tunnel Release

Dr. Dinowitz performs Carpal Tunnel Release more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Dinowitz performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic

• Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Providing comprehensive orthopedic care of the highest quality to our community with exceptional compassion.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

0.4424778761061947%

Dr. Dinowitz?
Dr. Dinowitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD
I recently had wrist surgery due to a mountain bike crash. I was so impressed from my very first visit with Dr. Dinowitz. He did a great job of explaining the injury, the options, potential complications to watch for, etc. I'm 6 weeks past surgery now and everything is healing great! The follow-up visits are quick and the physical therapists at OrthoArizona are super friendly and knowledgeable. I had no idea what I was looking for in a surgeon, but if I could create a profile of one that was Dr. Dinowitz, that's exactly what I would have searched for. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz has done two 100% successful surgeries for me, one on my hand and one on my wrist. He listens extremely well so he understands what the issues are and he explains everything in a way that's easily understood. I now have a fully functional had and wrist so I highly recommend Dr. Dinowitz.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
I received excellent care from the very beginning of my first visit throughout both surgeries and post care. Thank you for fixing my hands and giving me use of them again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
When I think how it has only been a couple months since my wrist surgery and my wrist is almost back to normal functioning and not in a cast, I am so glad I found Dr. Dinowitz on the internet. I met with Dr. Dinowitz and he looked at my X-rays and told me surgery would be advantageous as my bone would be out of a cast within 6 days and I could start hand therapy right away. He gave me confidence about the probable success of the surgery and I could tell he really enjoyed his work. Everything turned out just as Dr. Dinowitz had said; surgery went well, I was out of the cast in 6 days and starting my therapy. Every week I was able to use my wrist more normally. The progress was really amazing. So now I do not have to see Dr. Dinowitz again, because my wrist is nearly healed and I am nearly finished with therapy. Its almost like I never fell and my wrist never broke. Thank you, Dr. Dinowitz! You made my quick recovery possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
He is my third hand doctor and by FAR the best!After years of heavy road construction I had three trigger fingers.Dr Dinowitz asked questions and we pursued a few options and tests before deciding on surgery.I've had other trigger fingers fixed but the three Dr Dinowitz has done have been the easiest,most painless,and fastest healing!His staff and the surgery center are 10+ also!I'm very thankful to all for the full use of my hands again!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
I recently had hand surgery performed by Dr.Dinowitz and his medical team for Dupretren’s Contracture. From my initial appointment through my surgery and aftercare, Dr. Dinowitz and his staff (Jason Trulson PA) demonstrated skilled, professionalism and a friendly manner. They addressed my questions directly and clearly and I was fully informed about my diagnosis and the treatment options. I was impressed by Dr. Dinowitz’s surgical skills and post surgical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz performed surgery on my left wrist (partial bone fusion) for osteoarthritis in 2017. No problems ever since. Going back for an antroplasty (thumb basal joint implant) for right thumb also due to osteoarthritis. I'm confident in his knowledge, skills and years of experience. He is an extremely competent physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
This doctor should be the ONLY one you pick! After seeing 2 doctors previously & still not feeling at ease, I did some better research and found Dinowitz. (I later found out that a co-worker is a patient AND our HR department refers people to him!) As for my personal experience.... I had to get the CMC Arthroplasty procedure on my left thumb. The procedure went great, the process has been as was explained - no surprises. I'm still in Physical Therapy at just 10 weeks out & doing fantastic! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz is SIMPLY THE BEST!!! Not only does he make you feel comfortable he goes the extra mile to explain everything so you can understand your options. I 100% would recommend Dr. Dinowitz to my family and friends! Professional, Trustworthy, Honest, Amazing Staff...it just doesn't get much better than his TEAM!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz is a highly qualified hand surgeon that is kind, knowledgeable, and provides outstanding medical care. He performed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome surgery on both my hands in 2018. I had excellent results from his outstanding medical services. After the surgeries all my pain in both arms, swelling, numbness, pins and needles, throbbing and diminished use of my hands during daily activities disappeared. I made a remarkable recovery. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr Dinowitz for almost 20 years. His attentiveness, genuine kindness and concern shows in the sincerity of his demeanor. He's performed five surgeries and each one has gone smoothly both pre-op and post-op. He takes his time to explain procedures and what to expect so there aren't any surprises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
I trust and recommend Dr Dinowitz to anyone and everyone amprehensive about procedures or care and in my case of a severe crushed hand in a work accident. His skills and his communication to my wife and I helped us during the recovery and repair and my hand looks and feels amazing. Our concerns,questions and what's to happen next were all covered. He's a great doctor to have on your side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Would definitely recommend Dr. Dinowitz. He did a wonderful job fixing my Carpal Tunnel problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
My personal experience with Dr. Marc Dinowitz proved to be outstanding. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but he also is a caring and compassionate person. My wrist surgery was complicated by the fact I am totally dependent on crutches due to a permanent disability. Dr. Dinowitz and his staff did everything in their collective power to make sure my unique needs were met during the healing process. Today, my wrist is pain free, and I am most grateful to Dr. Dinowitz and his excellent staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Both my wife have had both hand operated on for carptal tunnel and both were a suucess. After many years of not bejng able to crochet she is working on something for the state fair, big ietm on her bucket list. You want a proffisonal hand surgen Dr Dino is your guy, great staff too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz and his staff are highly skilled, professional and patient-focused. I received exceptional care and highly recommend him and OrthoArizona for any orthopedic need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz is amazing. I was recommended by a friend. I really believe both of us got the best. He operated on my left little finger. It was very damaged. I expected little results. I was wrong. His experience and ability. Showed tremendous results. My friend is an an Afghanistan war veteran. He had extensive injuries and horrible pain. Dr. Dinowitz gave him back a life that allows him to move on in comfort and ease..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr. Dinowitz repaired a badly broken left wrist with a plate and screws. He communicated well his plan and expected results. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
Dr Dinowitz is professional, caring and skilled. He performed surgery on my 88 year old mother and took away all of her pain. We think he went beyond caring with the compassionate way he helped her through the whole experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?
My experience with Dr. Dinowitz has been extremely positive. He is very good at explaining the problem and the recommended procedure required to fix it. He puts you at ease immediately and has time for all your questions. His office staff is very accommodating as well. A very nice experience overall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dinowitz?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dinowitz treats patients.

Compare Providers