Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz, MD

Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 49 years old

Providing comprehensive orthopedic care of the highest quality to our community with exceptional compassion.Read more

OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

Learn about this Doctor

Get to know Dr. Dinowitz

Dr. Dinowitz's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dinowitz's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Hand Surgerynull
  • Orthopedic Surgerynull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Dinowitz

Dr. Dinowitz accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Dinowitz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dinowitz

Dr. Dinowitz's Review Details
      4.8 based on 179 responses
      Experience with Dr. Dinowitz
      Dr. Dinowitz's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (170)
      in Gilbert, AZ |
      I was having a problem with my wrist. I found Dr Dinowitz through my insurance. He quickly identified the problem. He operated and gave me back the use of my hand and wrist. He was very caring, as was his staff, through the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr Dinowitz and will definitely see him again if needed.
      in Apache Junction, AZ |
      I found Dr. Dinowitz through my insurance. He took the time to first explain the history of my condition, the procedure, and the results he was expecting to accomplish. The personnel that work with and for the origination (the Doctor, the office staff, and the surgical staff) made the entire experience outstanding. I could not be happier with the results, the professionalism, and genuine attitudes of caring. I will use his services again as needed!
      in Gilbert, PA |
      I saw Dr. Dinowitz for an issue in my left hand. I knew from experiencing the same problem in my right hand that I would require surgery. Dr Dinowitz explained the process, the risks, recovery and the expected results. I never felt rushed and he never left the room without answering all my questions and concerns. I am now five weeks post op and thoroughly pleased with the results. I will recommend Dr Dinowitz, and the Practice, to anyone looking a competent and caring Orthopaedic Surgeon.
      in Mesa, AZ |
      I would definitely recommend Dr Dinowitz to family and friends. Has done joint replacement on both of my hands with great results.He is very caring and knowledge in his field. Am so glad he is there for me in time of need. I will be a repeat patient if I ever need him again. Was always comfortable with his explanation or plans form my problems and the surgeries he did for me.
      in Mesa, AZ |
      Dr Dinowitz repaired my fractured wrist 2 days after my bicycle accident. He is caring, professional, has great bedside manner, and does amazing work. He spent time explaining my fracture, treatment options and answering questions, and I am back to full mobility after physical therapy. I would highly recommend this Dr.
      in Mesa, AZ |
      Very professional and made me feel at ease through both carpel tunnel release procedures.
      in Gilbert, AZ |
      Dr. Dinowitz was very professional and caring. He explained all my options and what procedure would benefit me the most . After having surgery on both my hands my pain is gone. I would recommend the procedure to anyone. I would highly recommend Dr. Dinowitz.
      in Chandler, AZ |
      Dr Dinowitz has provided me with excellent care for Trigger Finger and Carpal Tunnel release. His "bed-side manner" and his knowledge of the hand and wrist are excellent. I recommend him for everyone who needs hand and wrist care.
      in Gilbert, AZ |
      Dr. Denowitz was amazing! He removed a pin from my hand that was put in incorrectly by another practice. I had swelling and debris cleared that was causing me pain. The work was very clean, my hand is 100% better I highly recommend Dr. Denowitz!
      in Mesa, AZ |
      Dr. Dinowitz explained what he was to do. He did what he said, and the results are great. All were very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable both in the office and at the AZ Spine and Joint hospital. I recommend him to anyone I encounter with the same condition I had. Keep up the great work.
      in Gold Canyon, AZ |
      He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I never felt rushed and all my questions were answered. I have confidence in his knowledge and skill. I would certainly recommend him to all my family and friends.
      in Mesa, AZ |
      I definitely recommend Dinowitz. He's very friendly, and knows whats best for his patients and he clearly wants to make sure the whole healing process is as quick and easy as possible. He's also very willing to answer any questions you might have. It was very nice to have someone so knowledgeable and caring as my doctor/surgeon.
      in Queen Creek, AZ |
      I had a "bad" break of my wrist (mainly radius, but also ulna). Did it Wednesday night, saw Dr. Dinowitz on Friday and had surgery the following Tuesday. Dr. explained what would give the best long term results and showed me my x-rays. Dr. is great about getting the joint moving as soon as possible and got me into hand physical therapy same building as his office just 6 days after my surgery. I never was in a cast, just a wrist brace which was great. Six weeks later I'm "~85% healed"!
      in Queen Creek, AZ |
      Dr. Dinowitz is amazing. He answered all questions I had the first time I had surgery 7 years ago. At that point I was actually pregnant & when surgery time came & concerns arrived, his & my concerns were address & minds put to ease. When it had to be repeated on same arm/hand & on other side, he was compassionate & forthcoming with his diagnosis, pros & cons, & made the procedures seem less daunting. He & his staff were very accommodating when I showed up in his office w/ a broken clavicle (
      in Mesa, AZ |
      Decided this last summer to have some sugary on my hand while in AZ this winter. Researched doctors in the Mesa area and decided on Dr. Dinowitz. More than happy with him and his staff. Would strongly recommended.
      Sacramento, CA |
      Dr. Dinowitz is a consummate professional. He made me feel comfortable with my ganglion cyst situation and confident I made the right decision to get it surgically removed. The surgery went well and I'm still recovering but everything is going smoo. Lastly, Dr. Dinowitz is a friendly, easy-going doctor. He made the process not feel like a traditional doctor/patient relationship and did a great job helping me understand my situation and my subsequent options to alleviate my discomfort.
      Have you seen Dr. Dinowitz?
      Are you Dr. Dinowitz? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Dinowitz

More Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists like Dr. Dinowitz at OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Dinowitz's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Adhesive Capsulitis
      • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
      • De Quervain's Disease
      • Dupuytren's Contracture
      • Elbow Sprain
      • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
      • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
      • Ganglion Cyst
      • Glenoid Labrum Tear
      • Gout
      • Hand Fracture
      • Hand Pain
      • Internal Derangement of Knee
      • Knee Dislocation
      • Knee Sprain
      • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
      • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
      • Lupus
      • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
      • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Small Joint Arthroplasty
      • Trigger Finger Release
      • Wrist Fusion
      • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

New York University School of Medicine

New England Medical Center Hospitals

Completed in 1998

Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Dinowitz has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Dinowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
      • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
      • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dinowitz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dinowitz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dinowitz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Dinowitz's Care Philosophy