Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD

Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD

Pediatrics | Male | 48 years old

35 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Interaction with children like a favorite uncle rather than a sterile clinician. Keeping care simple with more patient education and fewer drugs rather than a quick prescription then on to the next illness. Preventative care emphasis.Read more

Dr. Connery's Experience

See how Dr. Connery's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Connery

Dr. Connery accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Connery has admitting privileges.

Dr. Connery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connery to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Connery
Dr. Connery's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Dr. Connery Says:

November 14th, 2011 A new begining for myself, I have started my own practice. I look forward to going beyond the few reviews that I do have since they are based on an office I have not practiced at in years and whose facilities and practices influenced past reviews beyond my own contact with the reviewing patients.

in Hobart, in |
Dr Connery has been fantastic with my son. When he had issues with his asthma, he was seen right away, when I needed to call after hours, he called back soon after. He's straight forward and the kids like him. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.
in Hobart, In |
Dr. Connery and his staff are extremely professional and overwhelmingly helpful. I have 3 children (including a set of twins) and every time I have a concern, it is answered promptly and effectively. If you leave a message for Brickyard Pediatrics during off-hours, you always receive a call back within minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Connery and his staff.
in Highland, IN |
Dr. Connery is a blessing. He is very open, honest and genuine. His office is friendly and personable with little to no wait time. He cares tremendously for his patients. He hears my concerns and addresses them. He provides excellent education. He has caught several things with my sons health that could have been very harmful if not found. He was my pediatrician and there was no doubt when choosing him to be my son's Pediatrician.
in Indiana |
I noticed my son was tongue tied when he was a few days old. I showed it to Dr. Connery at his 1st appt., Dr said tongue was normal. I took my son back for his checkup and told him to look again b/c I knew he was tongue tied..Dr. treated me like I was ignorant, I was mad, got another Dr (an ENT who noticed right away) my son had to wait until he was almost a year for surgery, that was hard for him. Drs would rather do it while they're babies. his ignorance costed me. Since my insurance lapsed
Have you seen Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD?
Are you Dr. Connery?

Compare Dr. Connery

Dr. Connery's Care Philosophy

Dr. Connery says...

Dr. Connery's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Connery's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1994

University Of Florida

Completed in 1998

University Of Illinois

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Connery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Circumcision, Infant
  • Health Screening
  • Preventive Care
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results