Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD

Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Brickyard Pediatrics 170 Bracken Pkwy, Hobart, IN 46342 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Interaction with children like a favorite uncle rather than a sterile clinician. Keeping care simple with more patient education and fewer drugs rather than a quick prescription then on to the next illness. Preventative care emphasis.Read more

Dr. Connery's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Connery's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Connery

Dr. Connery accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Connery has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Connery

Dr. Connery's Review Details
4 based on 35 responses
Experience with Dr. Connery
Dr. Connery's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD says

November 14th, 2011 A new begining for myself, I have started my own practice. I look forward to going beyond the few reviews that I do have since they are based on an office I have not practiced at in years and whose facilities and practices influenced past reviews beyond my own contact with the reviewing patients.

in Hobart, in |
Dr Connery has been fantastic with my son. When he had issues with his asthma, he was seen right away, when I needed to call after hours, he called back soon after. He's straight forward and the kids like him. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.
in Hobart, In |
Dr. Connery and his staff are extremely professional and overwhelmingly helpful. I have 3 children (including a set of twins) and every time I have a concern, it is answered promptly and effectively. If you leave a message for Brickyard Pediatrics during off-hours, you always receive a call back within minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Connery and his staff.
in Highland, IN |
Dr. Connery is a blessing. He is very open, honest and genuine. His office is friendly and personable with little to no wait time. He cares tremendously for his patients. He hears my concerns and addresses them. He provides excellent education. He has caught several things with my sons health that could have been very harmful if not found. He was my pediatrician and there was no doubt when choosing him to be my son's Pediatrician.
in Indiana |
I noticed my son was tongue tied when he was a few days old. I showed it to Dr. Connery at his 1st appt., Dr said tongue was normal. I took my son back for his checkup and told him to look again b/c I knew he was tongue tied..Dr. treated me like I was ignorant, I was mad, got another Dr (an ENT who noticed right away) my son had to wait until he was almost a year for surgery, that was hard for him. Drs would rather do it while they're babies. his ignorance costed me. Since my insurance lapsed
Have you seen Dr. Marc A. Connery, MD?

Compare Dr. Connery

• Pediatrics

Why It Matters: Dr. Connery's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Circumcision, Infant
  • Health Screening
  • Preventive Care

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1994

University Of Florida

Completed in 1998

University Of Illinois

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Connery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Connery's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Connery

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Connery's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Connery

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Connery's Care Philosophy