Dr. Marc Connery, MD

Dr. Marc Connery, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Marc Connery, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Hobart, IN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

170 Bracken Pkwy

Hobart, IN 46342

• Priority Health
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Connery

Dr. Connery's Experience

Dr. Connery's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Connery "Interaction with children like a favorite uncle rather than a sterile clinician. Keeping care simple with more patient education and fewer drugs rather than a quick prescription then on to the next illness. Preventative care emphasis."

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Circumcision, Infant
  • Health Screening
  • Preventive Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Connery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Connery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connery to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Connery Says:

November 14th, 2011 A new begining for myself, I have started my own practice. I look forward to going beyond the few reviews that I do have since they are based on an office I have not practiced at in years and whose facilities and practices influenced past reviews beyond my own contact with the reviewing patients.

Dr. Connery's Performance
Westville, IN |
I was a new mother, and Dr. Connery was condescending, and suggested that there wasn't anything wrong with my child, I just had a 'little touch of the new-mom blues' After realizing I was correct that there was something more serious going on with my son, he never even apologized... I would advise patients never see this misogynistic jerk...
in Crown Point, IN |
Dr. Connery and his staff are fantastic! They will do what they can to get you an appointment the same day you need. He is very understanding and explains whats going on to ensure you understand and are comfortable with his answer! He ABSOLUTELY has his patients best interest first!
Hobart, IN |
I wouldn't recommend Dr Connery to my worst enemy. I told him for months something was wrong with my sons ear and because he didn't run a temp of 100.4 or higher he wouldn't even check him out. After months of this I got a second opinion and immediately they found my sons ear infection. He sends you for big tests but doesn't listen to the symptoms you're presenting. Never again will I go to him or recommend him.
in Hobart, in |
Dr Connery has been fantastic with my son. When he had issues with his asthma, he was seen right away, when I needed to call after hours, he called back soon after. He's straight forward and the kids like him. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.
in Hobart, In |
Dr. Connery and his staff are extremely professional and overwhelmingly helpful. I have 3 children (including a set of twins) and every time I have a concern, it is answered promptly and effectively. If you leave a message for Brickyard Pediatrics during off-hours, you always receive a call back within minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Connery and his staff.
in Highland, IN |
Dr. Connery is a blessing. He is very open, honest and genuine. His office is friendly and personable with little to no wait time. He cares tremendously for his patients. He hears my concerns and addresses them. He provides excellent education. He has caught several things with my sons health that could have been very harmful if not found. He was my pediatrician and there was no doubt when choosing him to be my son's Pediatrician.
in Indiana |
I noticed my son was tongue tied when he was a few days old. I showed it to Dr. Connery at his 1st appt., Dr said tongue was normal. I took my son back for his checkup and told him to look again b/c I knew he was tongue tied..Dr. treated me like I was ignorant, I was mad, got another Dr (an ENT who noticed right away) my son had to wait until he was almost a year for surgery, that was hard for him. Drs would rather do it while they're babies. his ignorance costed me. Since my insurance lapsed
Have you seen Dr. Marc Connery, MD?
Are you Dr. Connery?