Dr. Marc Cantillon, MD

Dr. Marc Cantillon, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Marc Cantillon, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Livingston, NJ. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

134 Walnut St

Livingston, NJ 07039

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Cantillon

See how frequently Dr. Cantillon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder
ADHD and-or ADD
high

Dr. Cantillon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cantillon "Dr.Cantillon is patient focused, so not symptom/problem or medication only. A known Neuropsychiatry researcher, he keeps current, even has evening and weekend hours, welcomes family members, communicates outside of sessions marcus219087@yahoo.com Accepting Medicare, other patients pay upfront, receiving receipts for insurance reimbursement consideration. Many of patients get reimbursed 50-90% of office visits: check with your insurance company to see what their policy is on reimbursement."

• Psychiatry

• Geriatric Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Memory Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Neurasthenia
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Somatoform Disorders

• ADHD Testing
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pain Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic
  • National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Wharton Sch-U Penn
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Cantillon has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Shanghanese
  • Swedish

Dr. Cantillon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cantillon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cantillon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cantillon to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Cantillon's Performance
in Phillipsburg, NJ |
I find Dr. Cantillon works closely with me on an individual basis He takes his time with me during my visit He makes himself available either by texting or email.. I would highly recommend him
in denville nj |
Bad doctor. Without discussing bloodwork, side effects, of much of anything, I had prescriptions for Xanax and vraylar in 10 minutes. He even asked me to rate him on these sites in that 10 minutes. 4 weeks later I had an adverse drug reaction. Be careful with drugs and don't trust a bad doctor. do the research.
Dr Cantillon takes the time to listen. Very kind, thoughtful care. He was also gracious enough to take me at the last minute, when I was in need. Would recommend him to anyone who is looking for psychiatrist who not only prescribes but also provides meaningful therapy. His little pooch is a sweetheart as well :)
in Caldwell, NJ |
ZERO>>> I wish I could put a ZERO in the star category. Horrible experience, double books patients every 15 minutes. There were 8 people waiting between 10:30 and 11 o'clock. Works out of his house and was 40 minutes late. When my 15 minutes were up he stood up and announced you have to leave. This was my first appointment which you would think would last longer so he could get to know me. The first 5 minutes were xeroxing my insurance cards etc.....He did nothing but add to my depression...ZERO
Denville, NJ |
I have been seeing psychiatrists since 1999 and hospitalized several times prior. In all that time I had not found a psychiatrist until Dr. Cantillon to find a medication to control my anxiety. (Especially something non addictive) Dr. Cantillon also genuinely cares about the person he is treating, not a 15 minute appointment slot. I would highly recommend Dr. Cantillon to anyone for medication evaluation and maintenance.
Livingston, NJ |
Disorganized, messy, tiny office. Not respectful of patient's privacy-his wife and kids actually interrupted a session several times. In my opinion he is unprofessional in every way. If there was a zero rating, I'd give him that instead of one star.
in 07082 |
Highly intelligent and helped me tremendously. I am so grateful he saw me on a same day emergency basis.
in Essex Falls, NJ |
Dr C is truly a kind, highly intelligent, and thorough psychiatrist! From even phone he was smart and caring, had just relocated to NJ . He quickly understood my financial situation as well as the urgency for an appointment for prescription refills, etc related to my condition. He did everything in his power to help me including detailed over-the-phone consultations/ discussions regarding my conditions
in Livingston, NJ |
He helps me with my difficult to understand problems. He takes time not just medicine. Very flexible and friendly
Livingston, NJ |
He is very flexible to change my appointments to anytime. He helped me with my disorder than became a friend of my family
in Livingston, NJ |
My husband and I found it a unexpected pleasure to work with Dr. Cantillon- he made the right diagnosis after others failed he is very patient even sweet, knowledgeable and and caring. I saw him walk an older man out to the car, talking all the time He will answer all the questions you have and will make you feel comfortable. This is definitely my recommended go to.specialist for my emotional issues.
in West Orange, NJ |
I had a very traumatic experience attempting to see Dr. Cantillon as a patient. He cares more about money than the well being of a person. His office is the messiest i have seen. He said on the phone that he was in network with my insurance and when I got there he was not and wanted 450 cash up front?! He then got into an argument with my significant other and threatened to sue her and get her fired from her job as a nurse when she complained and he caused me to have a panic attack
Have you seen Dr. Marc Cantillon, MD?
Are you Dr. Cantillon?