Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD

Dr. Agulnick
Telehealth services available

Administrative Office

600 Old Country Rd Rm 226 Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Garden City, NY. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Agulnick to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Agulnick with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens today at (718) 514-2147.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens.

Dr. Agulnick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Agulnick

3.8

Dr. Agulnick?
  • Office environment (29)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (27)
  • Explained conditions well (27)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (7)
Dr Agulnick performed 2 back surgeries on me and he was wonderful. Kind, compassionate and extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. I moved to Florida or I would use him again if I needed more surgery
Aileen Gould – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Just when I thought I would be spending the rest of my life in a wheelchair, I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Agulnick and his team. When I say he saved me life, I mean it !! The caring nature of the entire staff put me at ease from my very first visit. They are thorough and knowledge and they really took care of every aspect of my health and well being. I recommend Dr. Agulnick to everyone !!
AP - A Very Grateful Patient – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
I have Ehlers Danlos and have needed multiple fusions. He has saved me from needing to be in a wheelchair. The office staff is wonderful and will continue to use them for any future surgery.
Whitestone, NY – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Saw Dr. Agulnick earlier this month for history of neck pain. Both Bob and the doctor were kind and helpful in regards to developing a treatment plan. First visit, wait time was about an hour. Follow-up appointments were much quicker wait of about 20 minutes. Office in very clean and waiting room is comfortable. Would recommend for family and friends
BC in Farmingdale, NY – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Seen by PA who was excellent.Got RX for MRI. Finally appt with Dr. Agulnick. Spent more time waiting than speaking with him. I had to ask all the ? to get any usable information. 5 minutes after I left, I remembered that I forgot to ask about gabapentin for pain. I called the office & was told he would call back.. 3 times. Then I was told he DOES NOT GIVE PAIN MEDS AND TO GO TO MY INTERNIST FOR MEDICATION. seriously? not going back. What a waste of time.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Lastly if I had someone that worked for me that did not know how to properly treat my clients then they would be on the unemployment line.
Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
the only two times I went to the office I was assured beforehand that they accepted my insurance. Ended up getting a bill of over $500. When I called to address the issue the staff simply hangs up repeatedly, ignores your calls, and refuses to give you a name of whom you spoke too. Wait time is always over 80 mins long. Unfortunately you will see my experience similar to other people’s posts as well in this thread. Dr. Agulnick was nice dr but extremely poor runned office. Only opened 1 a week.
Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Thank you Dr. Agulnick, Thank you Bob and Thank you Corey! Dr. Agulnick performed a laminectomy on my lower back. He explain the process and expectations so there were no surprises. Post-surgery I met with Bob and he really took care of me, answering questions following up on my progress. Office staff very friendly but my favorite is Corey!!! She always had a pleasant disposition, post-surgery she helped me with all the disability doc's required for work. I am so happy I ended up in good hands
R. Kutwal in NHP, NY – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Dr. Agulnick recently recommended surgery on a family member of mine. During the visit Dr. Agulnick went over the studies with us in the exam room and spent a great length of time discussing the surgery and recovery with us. We left the visit without any hesitations and extremely confident in him as a surgeon. Bob and the office staff were accommodating and willing to answer whatever questions we had. I would highly recommend Dr. Agulnick.
Hicksville, NY – May 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Cory the "office manager" is the most unpleasant and RUDE person I have ever dealt with in healthcare. She is short, not willing to answer questions, and generally not a good fit for the position she was hired for (HELPING PATIENTS). Dr. Agulnick, Bob, and other staff were very accommodating and polite. I have heard amazing things about Dr. Agulnick, and other than dealing with Cory, I would recommend his practice.
Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
I had a very pleasant experience with this doctor. After being pushed towards surgery by multiple doctors, I was afraid to get another opinion. Dr. AGULNICK was very caring and easy to talk to. He set up a non operative treatment lab that has kept me comfortable and happy. I was very satisfied with my care. Thank you
Lee in Syosset, NY – Apr 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY! I was having back pain and when I first called to see if he accept my insurance I was assured that he did and that 50% of their customers were covered under the same insurance I had. Needless to say I got a bill in the mail for over $400 and found out they don't accept my insurance. So now I have to pay over $400 for 2 visits and I only saw Agulnick 1 of those 2 times for 5 minutes. Very poor, never going back!
Lynbrook, NY – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
My father recently had surgery with Dr. Agulnick about a month ago. He had pain for over 20 years and nobody knew why until Dr. Agulnick finally got more studies and realized that he had actual pathology. He has been doing great since the surgery, has no pain and the office staff has been nothing, but great to us. I am truly grateful to Dr. Agulnick and the PA Bob for helping my dad get to where he is today.
Kathy in Manhasset, NY – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Office staff is great. They are friendly, professional, and prompt when showing patients to rooms, and scheduling appointments, mris and xrays. Office waiting area and patient rooms are nice and clean. Dr. Agulnick took the time explain the procedure, pros and cons, and prognosis of my 2 level lumbar fusion surgery. He addressed all my questions and concerns. He and Bob (The PA) both saw me before and after surgery with a great bedside manner. i'm 6 weeks post-op and feeling great.
Pete in Lindenhurst, NY – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
i had suffered for many years with severe pain. I had a failed spinal surgery in the past, and was living with pain, numb, and weak legs. I could barely walk. Dr. Agulnick reviewed my situation, and my options. He was caring, compassionate , and never made me feel rushed. Today after revision spine surgery, I finally have experienced relief of my symptoms. He was able to diagnose and treat my condition. I am very thankful.
Syosset, ny – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Office staff is horrible. Office manager Kory hangs up on you and does not allow questions to be asked. they don't send scripts for MRI ect as needed. The office staff is very rude and nasty. They refuse to hand the patient any needed scripts. Office hours are ONLY on Wednesday and the waiting time is always at least an hour long. I would NOT recommend this office at all!!!
Oceanside, NY – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Do yourself a favor, stay away from this guy. He has no interest whatsoever in helping patients. He is rude and condescending. Has no place in the business of helping others, let along curing diseases.
M J in mineola, NY – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Nothing but problems from 1st aptmnt. Specifically asked if they participated in ins plan prior to making initial consultation; was assured that they do only to find out he doesn't participate once we got there. They wanted my mother to pay $600 for the consult which was later reduced to $150 as a courtesy. During the appointment his PA, Bob, promised to call with test results. Upon follow-up a month later, I was told very rudely by office staff that would not happen. Will STAY AWAY from here.
Havva C. in Plainview, NY – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Dr. Agulnick performed delicate neck surgery on my 6 year old granddaughter. His bedside manner was both professional and compassionate. He took the time to explain in detail how the surgery was going to be performed and his follow up the day after the surgery was very reassuring to all concerned. Most importantly, the surgery was successful and my granddaughter is recovering nicely. My entire family was extremely impressed by his overall manner during the entire process. We recommend him highly
Dennis Nagel in Merrick, NY – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
I was injured 30 years ago and had 3 lumbar surgeries with a spinal fusion from L3-S1. I was still having problems with walking and pain. The past 7 years it was getting worse. I ended up in a wheelchair. My fingers started having periods of shaking and weakness. I was referred to Dr. Agulnick. On my first visit, he suspected my neck had problems.My spinal cord was stretched. I ended up having a fusion from C3-C6. I am now walking. Over 30 years, and he was the only doctor to look at my neck.
Gary in Mineola, NY – Feb 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Agulnick?