Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD

Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Agulnick is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital.

600 Old Country Rd Rm 226

Garden City, NY 11530

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Agulnick

See how frequently Dr. Agulnick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Stenosis
Spine Disorders
Intervertebral Disc Disease

Dr. Agulnick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Agulnick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Agulnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agulnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agulnick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agulnick to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Agulnick's Performance
in NHP, NY |
Thank you Dr. Agulnick, Thank you Bob and Thank you Corey! Dr. Agulnick performed a laminectomy on my lower back. He explain the process and expectations so there were no surprises. Post-surgery I met with Bob and he really took care of me, answering questions following up on my progress. Office staff very friendly but my favorite is Corey!!! She always had a pleasant disposition, post-surgery she helped me with all the disability doc's required for work. I am so happy I ended up in good hands
Hicksville, NY |
Dr. Agulnick recently recommended surgery on a family member of mine. During the visit Dr. Agulnick went over the studies with us in the exam room and spent a great length of time discussing the surgery and recovery with us. We left the visit without any hesitations and extremely confident in him as a surgeon. Bob and the office staff were accommodating and willing to answer whatever questions we had. I would highly recommend Dr. Agulnick.
Cory the "office manager" is the most unpleasant and RUDE person I have ever dealt with in healthcare. She is short, not willing to answer questions, and generally not a good fit for the position she was hired for (HELPING PATIENTS). Dr. Agulnick, Bob, and other staff were very accommodating and polite. I have heard amazing things about Dr. Agulnick, and other than dealing with Cory, I would recommend his practice.
in Syosset, NY |
I had a very pleasant experience with this doctor. After being pushed towards surgery by multiple doctors, I was afraid to get another opinion. Dr. AGULNICK was very caring and easy to talk to. He set up a non operative treatment lab that has kept me comfortable and happy. I was very satisfied with my care. Thank you
Lynbrook, NY |
DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY! I was having back pain and when I first called to see if he accept my insurance I was assured that he did and that 50% of their customers were covered under the same insurance I had. Needless to say I got a bill in the mail for over $400 and found out they don't accept my insurance. So now I have to pay over $400 for 2 visits and I only saw Agulnick 1 of those 2 times for 5 minutes. Very poor, never going back!
in Manhasset, NY |
My father recently had surgery with Dr. Agulnick about a month ago. He had pain for over 20 years and nobody knew why until Dr. Agulnick finally got more studies and realized that he had actual pathology. He has been doing great since the surgery, has no pain and the office staff has been nothing, but great to us. I am truly grateful to Dr. Agulnick and the PA Bob for helping my dad get to where he is today.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
Office staff is great. They are friendly, professional, and prompt when showing patients to rooms, and scheduling appointments, mris and xrays. Office waiting area and patient rooms are nice and clean. Dr. Agulnick took the time explain the procedure, pros and cons, and prognosis of my 2 level lumbar fusion surgery. He addressed all my questions and concerns. He and Bob (The PA) both saw me before and after surgery with a great bedside manner. i'm 6 weeks post-op and feeling great.
Syosset, ny |
i had suffered for many years with severe pain. I had a failed spinal surgery in the past, and was living with pain, numb, and weak legs. I could barely walk. Dr. Agulnick reviewed my situation, and my options. He was caring, compassionate , and never made me feel rushed. Today after revision spine surgery, I finally have experienced relief of my symptoms. He was able to diagnose and treat my condition. I am very thankful.
Oceanside, NY |
Office staff is horrible. Office manager Kory hangs up on you and does not allow questions to be asked. they don't send scripts for MRI ect as needed. The office staff is very rude and nasty. They refuse to hand the patient any needed scripts. Office hours are ONLY on Wednesday and the waiting time is always at least an hour long. I would NOT recommend this office at all!!!
in mineola, NY |
Do yourself a favor, stay away from this guy. He has no interest whatsoever in helping patients. He is rude and condescending. Has no place in the business of helping others, let along curing diseases.
in Plainview, NY |
Nothing but problems from 1st aptmnt. Specifically asked if they participated in ins plan prior to making initial consultation; was assured that they do only to find out he doesn't participate once we got there. They wanted my mother to pay $600 for the consult which was later reduced to $150 as a courtesy. During the appointment his PA, Bob, promised to call with test results. Upon follow-up a month later, I was told very rudely by office staff that would not happen. Will STAY AWAY from here.
in Merrick, NY |
Dr. Agulnick performed delicate neck surgery on my 6 year old granddaughter. His bedside manner was both professional and compassionate. He took the time to explain in detail how the surgery was going to be performed and his follow up the day after the surgery was very reassuring to all concerned. Most importantly, the surgery was successful and my granddaughter is recovering nicely. My entire family was extremely impressed by his overall manner during the entire process. We recommend him highly
in Mineola, NY |
I was injured 30 years ago and had 3 lumbar surgeries with a spinal fusion from L3-S1. I was still having problems with walking and pain. The past 7 years it was getting worse. I ended up in a wheelchair. My fingers started having periods of shaking and weakness. I was referred to Dr. Agulnick. On my first visit, he suspected my neck had problems.My spinal cord was stretched. I ended up having a fusion from C3-C6. I am now walking. Over 30 years, and he was the only doctor to look at my neck.
in Bay Shore, NY |
suffered from back pain for over 14 years dr aguinick operated and Its 8 months now living with no pain he gave me my life back
Have you seen Dr. Marc Agulnick, MD?
Are you Dr. Agulnick?