Dr. Mara Clapp, MD

Dr. Mara Clapp, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 38

Dr. Mara Clapp, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Houston, TX. She is affiliated with medical facilities HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball and HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Clapp to book an appointment.

Houston Fertility Institute

New Patient?
Woman's Hospital Medical Center7400 Fannin St Ste 730 Houston, TX 77054

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Houston Fertility Institute

Dr. Clapp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clapp

Dr. Clapp?
Everything about my experience here has been great! Everyone is professional, knowledgeable, and they are very personable. I felt comfortable every step of the way knowing and trusting that they had my health and best interest in mind. I actually looked forward to my appointments.
Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Things went smoothly. The staff is very nice and friendly. Everything was timed very well. The doctor exercised the procedure with great precision. I am very pleased with the assistance and my results.
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
they are amazing and so supportive! they answer all your questions in a timely manner and I could not have asked for better care with my first pregnancy.
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Dr. Clapp was very informative and open about my results. The staff at Piney Point were also very nice and welcoming. Nurse Faith was the most familiar with my care. I truly appreciate the care I have been given here during my time at HFI by both doctors and nurse Faith.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
All the information I received was very helpful and if I ever had any questions, the portal came in very handy. The staff was always friendly and very prompt in getting back to me with answers.
Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
All my husband and I knew was we wanted a baby. We came to Dr Clapp after using a different clinic first. The experience here was more personal, more caring and made sense of the process in terms we could understand. All these things are important when you do not have a clue about the process. At this time we are pregnant and could not be more grateful and happier.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
The entire process can be overwhelming, the doctors and staff are kind and guide you through the entire process and ask and follow up with questions to ensure you understand.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Our experience has been wonderful. We are so thankful for Dr. Clapp, the nurses, and blood work specialist who have been a part of this journey with us. Everyone has been so professional, kind, and caring.
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
I absolutely love the doctors and staff here at HFI. The care they provide is amazing. Always sweet and there for any questions or concerns you may have. I am honestly not looking foward to seeing a regular OB again because the wait time and level of care here is so great!
Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
HFI made the experience for me very easy. Everything was outlined out for us, all the nurses were extremely nice and outgoing and help made a difficult process so much better. Dr Clapp was always very helpful and informative and helped guide us to the best decision for our situation.
Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
I can not thank the HFI staff enough for everything they have done to help be start my family. Everyone is very knowledgable and helpful even when 100 stupid questions are asked. I could go on and on about how amazing the staff is. THANK YOU for everything and thank you Faith for helping me during the hardest times!
Amber LeBlanc – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Dr.Clapp is the best! She explained every step of the way with clarity and very detailed. She answered all my thousand questions at all time. The staff and nurses are all wonderful. They were very nice and helpful. I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Clapp and her entire staff. Thank you so much for everything.
R.S. – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Dr clapp was great for the consult. I have not seen her since, because I go to a different office for my appointments. But the other doctors and staff have been great. I mostly switched to the Katy office due to convenience but also the coordinators out here are more friendly so I like it out here better. I wish dr clapp came out here so I could see her in person more.
L.A.N. – May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
I appreciate the thoroughness of each visit. All of my questions are answered every time I come in. It's nice that everyone takes their time with the patient and makes sure that they feel comfortable and are understanding.
R.K. – May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Dr. Clapp made the procedure clear, she walked me through step by step and answered all questions i had in mind. The nurses are great at communication, the are fast when it comes to updating your patient portal and respond fast to messages also. I am truly thankful Dr. Clapp and her staff have helped me make it this far in this pregnancy.
Victoria Morales – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
I love this facility. Everyone is caring and helpful. I love that when you send them a message they answer quickly as if you were texting with the nurse. The doctor was very positive and was always ready with the next step that followed without wasting time.
Melissa Hernandez – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
We want to thank all the staff at HFI for their help with achieving our miracle dream of conception. Dr. Clapp was amazing with her wealth of knowledge, and taking the time to answer our many questions. We also are very greatful to Whitney, as she was also a tremendous help as well as motivational in all our office visits. .
M.V. – Aug 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?
Very professional and friendly staff. Excellent treatment.
Carol C. in Houston, TX – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Clapp, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clapp?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Mara Clapp, MD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Clapp accepts

Dr. Clapp accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue Advantage
EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Clapp treats your condition or procedure