Internal Medicine  |
Manzoor Kazi, MB
Manzoor Kazi, MB is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Palm Desert, CA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Manzoor Kazi is affiliated with JFK Memorial Hospital and Eisenhower Medical Center.

Palm Desert Urgent Care

72757 Fred Waring Dr Ste 1

Palm Desert, CA 92260

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Manzoor Kazi

Manzoor Kazi's Experience

Manzoor Kazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Karachi / Sind Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • New Rochelle Hosp Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • New Rochelle Hosp Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Manzoor Kazi has no media or publications listed.

Manzoor Kazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Manzoor Kazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Manzoor Kazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Manzoor Kazi to family and friends
2.4
Manzoor Kazi's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Palm Desert, CA |
I love Dr. Kazi and his PA. The wait time in the office does suck. The office staff cant keep anything in order and never receives any faxes. Kate is the rudest office assistant I've ever known. Why she is allowed to keep a job dealing with customer service and care and representing a professional office is beyond me. But I endure all this crap because Dr. Kazi is worth it.
in La Quinta, CA |
Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Kazi as our Primary Care Physician for 18 years. I can not say enough good things about his character or care. He has helped me several times with very serious problems and went way beyond the call of duty.
in Palm Desert, CA |
If you can get past the front office staff (Kate) you should be okay. She is so rude. They seem to have a black hole with regards to their fax system. Dr won't see you until your patient records are faxed over. I have physically watched over items being faxed, yet they say they never receive it. If you can avoid front office staff, you should be good
in Palm Desert, CA |
Been mine and husbands doctor for over 4yrs now. my son just started going to him he is a good and staff are nice just need to smile more
in Palm Springs, CA |
First time I saw Dr. Kazi they told me I could just come on in. After waiting for 3.5 hours he came in and visited with me for just over 2 minutes.... Then I waited for another 30 min for my RX to be printed. Now, as I type this, I'm waiting yet again and this time I made an appointment. I'm still waiting and the appointment t was 2 hours ago... He's also not up to date with newer medications. This guy needs to stop taking new patients because he can't take care of the ones he has. - very sad
in Cathedral City, CA |
I have no idea where such a negative rating would come from with other people. I've never had a negative experience through all the years I've been going to see Kazi. I would bet such a low lever of approval would come from his competitors, friends of competitors, crappy staff he has gotten rid of, or those kind of people you cant please. You know the kind that are always angry and believe that everyone should think like they do? Cant please those kinds of people.. Friendly staff. Dr's great!!
in Palm Desert, CA |
I have gone to Dr Kazi for about 12 years, I am a busy business person and I like to be able stop in when I can and see a doctor without the normal process with most clinics. He has always been courteous and his staff members are very nice. Keep in mind this is an Urgent Care not a place to go for specialized medicine. If you stop in you may have to wait just like anywhere else.
palm desert ca |
This is not a doctors office. This is a medicare sponge, get as many patients as he can get through in a days time not giving a ???? about any patient. 2 hour wait time tee the doctor for 2 minutes. If you value ypur health avoid this place.
Have you seen Manzoor Kazi, MB?
Are you Manzoor Kazi?