Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology | Male

Breast Care Center of Miami 7500 SW 87th Ave Ste 201 Miami, FL 33173 Get Directions
Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs, MD
Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Torres-Salichs is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Mercy Hospital and Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Dr. Torres-Salichs' Experience

See how Dr. Torres-Salichs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Torres-Salichs

Dr. Torres-Salichs accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Torres-Salichs is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Torres-Salichs has admitting privileges.

Dr. Torres-Salichs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torres-Salichs to family and friends
Dr. Torres-Salichs' Performance
Miami, FL |
Extremely rude and has no beside manner.
Dr. Torres-Salichs is an excellent doctor, very professional. He takes the time to explain exams results and answer all questions. I highly recommend him to other patients.
in Miami, FL |
Great surgeon, very caring and compassionate.
in Miami |
2 months ago I had a sonogram and mammogram done, my Gynocology was not satisfied with my test results she recommended that I would go to a breast specialist, after 12 days searching for a specialist that would see me as soon as possible not 5 months later a coworker recommend that I would see Dr Torres she said he will make time to see me sure enough within 3 days I was lucky to meet Dr Torres, I am glad I met him he explained all I needed to know and more regarding my test results.
in Homestead, FL |
My name is Daisy Grigg and I was referred to Dr. Torres via my Gynecologist, Dr. Wilfredo Alvarez (Excellent doctor). I was diagnosed with DCIS Breast Cancer and I was extremely afraid and clueless as I had never been in a position where I needed to see a Cancer specialist. Dr. Torres is extremely professional, caring, dedicated and words cannot express the gratitude I have for him. He saved my life and he in turn reassured me that everything would work out. Recommend him 100%.
in Miami, fl |
Doctor Salichs is an excellent doctor and a great person. He treated me as family. He cares for people, not just for their diagnosis. He understands people's financial and emotional burdens. Dr. Salichs and his team, including plastic surgeon Dr. Silvia Rotemberg did an outstanding job ! Not just during my surgery but during diagnosis, pre and post operation. I can't even tell I have a lumpectomy! They are the best doctors for breast cancer surgery in South Florida.
Simply the best!
Miami, Florida |
Very caring and compassionate Doctor that goes above and beyond for his patients!
in Miami, fl |
I just met him today and he was amazing! Highly recommend him! Good vibes
in Miami, FL |
Excellent Doctor I wouldn't change for any other. Very professional, cares about his patients, great bedside manners, overall a wonderful human being. Thank you~
in Hialeah |
Excellent Doctor, great bed side manners, makes you feel very comfortable. Staff is wonderful.Thumbs up for Dr.Torres-Salichs and staff.
Have you seen Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs, MD?
Are you Dr. Torres-Salichs?

Compare Dr. Torres-Salichs

Dr. Torres-Salichs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Torres-Salichs has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Torres-Salichs' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1988

Completed in 1989

Completed in 1993

Completed in 1995

Dr. Torres-Salichs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres-Salichs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgical Oncology