Dr. Manuel Dasilva, MD

Dr. Manuel Dasilva, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

University Orthopedics Inc 1405 S County Trl East Greenwich, RI 02818 Get Directions

Dr. Manuel Dasilva, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in East Greenwich, RI. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Dasilva is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and Miriam Hospital.

Dr. Dasilva's Experience

See how Dr. Dasilva's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dasilva

Dr. Dasilva accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dasilva has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dasilva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dasilva to family and friends
Dr. Dasilva's Performance
in Warwick, RI |
To Dr. DeSilva, Dr. Ramos, and entire staff who contributed to my care in any way. Thank You! The education about my shoulder and x-rays Dr. Ramos showed, and explained to me how my surgery would go... is a good practice. The professional care I received throughout my surgery and post care was excellent. My recovery time was quick thanks to all.
in West Warwick, RI |
Dr. DaSilva is very professional and compassionate during the diagnosis of your condition, as well as on the day of your surgery and post opt surgery.
Providence, RI |
I love Dr DaSilva, he did all my surgeries. He is polite, courteous and listens to every question I have to ask, he never rushes an appointment and he has the best manners for a doctor. I think I drive him crazy! I love him!
in Providence, RI |
Dr. DaSilva and entire staff were excellent
in Providence,Rai |
Dr DaSilva was very knowledgeable and skilled. He communicates well and encourages discussion. He explains clearly the plan of care and expectations.
in Coventry, RI |
Dr. DaSilva is clear, pleasant, respectful. Has given time needed and answered any questions fully and clearly. Had a very good experience with him through pre and post op care.
in East Greenwich, RI |
I am very thankful for the time Dr. DaSilva took to explain my medical condition and how it affects my future in my career as well as my personal life.
in East Greenwich, RI |
Dr. Dasilva provided all the right advice about a finger injury that I had on the job. He and his office were great at working with workers comp. claims and I am happy that it was him who performed my surgery.
in Portsmouth, RI |
Awesome Dr. as well as Paul Ramos and entire staff at both locations. Would highly recommend to any needing surgery. Thrilled with the use of my hand again. Thank you so much Dr. Dasilva and Paul.
in providence |
fantastic doctor very helpful I RECOMMEND TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS............
in cumberland,ri |
excellent office and surgeon eveyrone is so nice dr dasilva and paul are great and excellent job on my surgery
in Coventry, RI |
From the time I visited Dr. DaSilva's office about my left distal bicep tendon tear, the entire office was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very attentive to the time constraints that I was under due to my job, and were willing to work with me to get the surgery and healing process under way as quickly as possible. Scheduling was a wonderful process, and they were always able to put me at ease with any concerns I had throughout the entire process.
in Wakefield, RI |
Dr. Dasilva fixed my sons elbow. He did a great job on the surgery. He took time explaining the procedure. My son is an athlete and he is back on the ice with in 4 months. We are so grateful for his expert work on my son.
in Barrington, R.I |
He is a god sin, I would definitely refer him to anyone who has pain. He also has a very good bedside manor with his patients. During my surgeries that I have had with Dr. Dasilva, the medical team was outstanding! I have never felt better and it was all thanks to him and his wonderful staff
in Warwick, RI |
My experience with Dr Dasilva and his entire staff was impressive. They made me feel comfortable and confident in the suggested treatment which was surgery. I am so grateful for how they worked with me to schedule my surgery and what I was to do step by step post op. They are a top notch team that I have suggested to family members who have had surgery and are scheduled for surgery. Most of all, I am free of pain that I had suffered with for over a year! Thank you Dr.Dasilva!
East Greenwich, RI |
Dr Dasilva did a saphoid fracture repair in my wrist. To say I had a great experience is an understatement, everything from the diagnosis, treatment recommendations, surgery, post op care and hand therapy has been fantastic. Dr Dasilva and his staff treated me as an individual with my best interests in mind and the repair turned out fantastic, I barely have a scar despite the hardware that was placed. If I could give 10 stars I would!
in Warwick ri |
I had a great expire I had a great expirianceI had a great experience with my carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. DeSylva I would recommend Dr. DeSylva in for in the future to anyone who needs this particular surgery
in Middltown, RI 02842 |
Very good.
in North Kingstown |
Always thorough with explanation of treatment and options. Caring and considerate! Excellent support staff 10 +
in East GREENWICH,RI |
Wonderful experience not only no more pain but I truly believe that he helped me quit smoking....
in Chepachet, R I |
Great experience. Minimal pain during recovery. Great personnel to interface with.
in Woonsocket ri |
Excellent people work with Dr. Desilva, I'm very happy here!
in Warwick RI |
Dr DASILVA is very great at making his patients feel at ease and I would recommend him highly.
Newport |
Had surgery for dupuytrens disease in my hand. Had no pain and the finger is the straightest is has been in over 5 years.
in Charlestown, RI |
I have treated with dr DASILVA and his assistant for chronic wrist tendonitis after my daughter was born without having surgery. Although I'm sure if I needed surgery I would have the utmost confidence in having surgery with them.
in Rumford, RI |
Dr Dasilva did a fantastic job with my finger surgery! I am no longer in pain and have full range of motion back. Entire office staff has been so professional, timely and friendly. Highly recommend Dr. DASILVA and university orthopedics!!
in Narragansett,RI |
He was a God sent ,he helped me to get back to work and that was my main goal ??
Easy, helpful, friendly
in Narragansett, RI |
Surgery went well and was not as bad as I had expected! Followed Dr Dasilva's instructions to the tee. Started and committed myself to the physical therapy after about 4 weeks from surgery and have progressed quite well! Overall I was very happy with the surgery and it's results!~ feeling great and looking forward to resuming normal activities! Thank you Dr Dasilva and your staff, especially his PA Mark, who was helpful in my post surgery recovery!
in Cranston, RI |
Everyone at the office was exceptional, Lisa the surgical coordinator was always there to answer any questions. Dr. Dasilva and his staff were over the top concerning all phases of my hand surgery. I strongly recommend Dr. Dasilva.
in Cumberland, RI |
Dr DaSilva fixed my carpal tunnel which was bothering me for years. The surgery was quick and easy and the recovery was very quick. These guys are the best.
Bristol,RI |
He and his staff are extremely professional. They take the time to explain everything to you.
in RI |
I had my rotator cuff repaired years ago by dr dasilva and have been great ever since. I have also seen them for other issues always with good results.
in East Greenwich, RI |
Kept me waiting for 30 minutes in an exam room, when I flagged down the staff they told me it would be at least another hour. No claim of an emergency, no apologies. The women who work in this office, who are as rude as I've ever encountered in health care, said, "We don't care, leave." A God complex that I though went out in the 80s. I'd go to a veterinarian before I returned to him. I would never trust him post-op.
in Cranston, RI |
I have been coming to Dr. DaSilva for over 15 years. The office staff is always amazing. Dr. DaSilva has literally saved my wrists! I have recommended him to all my family and friends! I trust him completely, as he is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in his area of expertise and always looks for the best, least invasive, most effective procedures and treatments for whatever is causing me pain and discomfort.
in Warwick, RI |
I have seen multiple orthopedic surgeons over the years and Dr Dasilva is the best wouldn't go anywhere else. He has a great staff, including his assistant Paul, who I choose to see most of the time in the office. The two of them work great together, Dr Dasilva has done multiple surgeries on my arms and I've recovered completely from them all. Also has great therapist, xray people and other staff.
Boston, MA |
It is not so much the doctor. It is his assistant Paul who sees his patients when not available. Paul is rude and not compassionate. He made me feel like after my procedure I was fine and had an attitude about my complaints of pain and compared me to others who go to work the day after having stitches removed. It was like ok surgery is done goodbye. Like if I just left a restaurant ...
Have you seen Dr. Manuel Dasilva, MD?
Are you Dr. Dasilva?

Compare Dr. Dasilva

}

Dr. Dasilva's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Dr. Dasilva has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dasilva's Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Ri Hospital

Completed in 1996

Ri Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Dasilva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dasilva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery