Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 79

Dr. Nagamani

Houston Bay Area Fertility Center

9 Professional Park Dr Webster, TX 77598

Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Webster, TX and has over 54 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Madurai Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University medical school in 1967. She is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital and Houston Physicians' Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nagamani to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Nagamani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nagamani

3.9

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Nagamani?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Office environment (22)
  • Staff friendliness (22)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
Dr Manubai Nagamani and the wonderful staff that work with her are truly a godsend. We cannot thank them enough! What sets them apart from others is that they actually care. You are not just another “customer” that they are looking to profit from. I can say with full confidence that Dr. Nagamani knows what she is doing and talking about. After being told by other doctors that our only chance was IVF (after 2 years of trying), I am so happy and blessed to say that we are now 11 weeks pregnant after only two months of treatment with Dr. Nagamani. She genuinely wants to find the problem and best possible solution for your situation, which she does successfully. A very knowledgeable and thorough, not to mention encouraging, doctor. As well as the staff, who are some of the nicest most helpful people. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that is having difficulty conceiving and is seeking genuine help and top notch care!
Hana A. – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
I had a loss in 2014 and went to her after my sister reccomnded her. I was pregnant within two months and had a healthy baby girl in 2015. Going back soon to hopefully repeat the success. Love her and she’s truly cares about everybody patient she’s meets.
Merry S in TX – May 25, 2018
She is a great doctor. I am pregnant after Ivf
Luz in Houston – Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
After months of searching for the right doctor, my wife and I came across Dr. Nagamani. We have always been treated like family and are now expecting a little one of our own. The care and attention that they have given us is more than we could've asked for.
Katy, TX – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
I love love love her !!! Thank God for good doctors like her. She knows her stuff for sure! She did my tubal reversal which left a small thin scar ?? Recovery is like any surgery, takes time but the possibility of getting pregnant again is worth it. Reasonable Pricing!!! Your success is hers as well so she will do all the necessary tests, try what's best for your situation, and follow up until you're pregnant. I completely recommend her to anyone looking to get pregnant.
Garza – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
De. Nagamani is a great Doctor. We were able to get pregnant on the first cycle with IUI on my first and second pregnancy. She is caring, compassionate, and follows you up to make sure you have a safe pregnancy. Best Fertility Doctor you can ever find.
Houston, TX – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
Dr. Nagamani is the reason we are pregnant after I had my tubes tied 5 years ago. She is so knowledgeable and is your support through the entire process.
Houston, TX – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
The DOCTOR ALL ABOUT MONEY I got PCOS cuzing me bad acne I called, appointment set , called twice making sure everything is good with insurance They asked you ttc my reply was yes coz we do It's about 50 mile a way from my home It was SEP.7 th 2016 Went there sitting for an hour keep hearing wisberds Then they call And they ask for extra 100 $ They said your insurance dose not cover fertility I told them I m hear for acne ,because pcos They said your insurance won't cover i
Houston, TX – Oct 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
Best doctor in town. I have experienced visiting her with my sister. She is blessing for us.
Houston, TX – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Nagamani for a few years. We had an IVF procedure done almost 5 months ago and we are proud to announce we are having twins. Dr. Nagamani is an excellent person, caring, and honest. She still makes the time to check up on myself and the babies. She also took the time to help me find a doctor closer to home that has experience with twin pregnancy.
J.Mitchell in Refugio, TX – Sep 14, 2016
staff is no good
houston – Jul 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nagamani?

Dr.Nagamani provides individualized personal care and all the procedures including ultrasounds, intrauterine inseminations and all other procedures are...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility