Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 78

Dr. Nagamani

Houston Bay Area Fertility Center

9 Professional Park Dr Ste C Webster, TX 77598

Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 53 years. She graduated from Madurai Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University in 1967 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Nagamani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nagamani

3.9

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Nagamani?
Dr. Nagamani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD
Dr Manubai Nagamani and the wonderful staff that work with her are truly a godsend. We cannot thank them enough! What sets them apart from others is that they actually care. You are not just another “customer” that they are looking to profit from. I can say with full confidence that Dr. Nagamani knows what she is doing and talking about. After being told by other doctors that our only chance was IVF (after 2 years of trying), I am so happy and blessed to say that we are now 11 weeks pregnant after only two months of treatment with Dr. Nagamani. She genuinely wants to find the problem and best possible solution for your situation, which she does successfully. A very knowledgeable and thorough, not to mention encouraging, doctor. As well as the staff, who are some of the nicest most helpful people. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that is having difficulty conceiving and is seeking genuine help and top notch care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
I had a loss in 2014 and went to her after my sister reccomnded her. I was pregnant within two months and had a healthy baby girl in 2015. Going back soon to hopefully repeat the success. Love her and she’s truly cares about everybody patient she’s meets.
She is a great doctor. I am pregnant after Ivf
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
After months of searching for the right doctor, my wife and I came across Dr. Nagamani. We have always been treated like family and are now expecting a little one of our own. The care and attention that they have given us is more than we could've asked for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
I love love love her !!! Thank God for good doctors like her. She knows her stuff for sure! She did my tubal reversal which left a small thin scar ?? Recovery is like any surgery, takes time but the possibility of getting pregnant again is worth it. Reasonable Pricing!!! Your success is hers as well so she will do all the necessary tests, try what's best for your situation, and follow up until you're pregnant. I completely recommend her to anyone looking to get pregnant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
De. Nagamani is a great Doctor. We were able to get pregnant on the first cycle with IUI on my first and second pregnancy. She is caring, compassionate, and follows you up to make sure you have a safe pregnancy. Best Fertility Doctor you can ever find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
Dr. Nagamani is the reason we are pregnant after I had my tubes tied 5 years ago. She is so knowledgeable and is your support through the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
The DOCTOR ALL ABOUT MONEY I got PCOS cuzing me bad acne I called, appointment set , called twice making sure everything is good with insurance They asked you ttc my reply was yes coz we do It's about 50 mile a way from my home It was SEP.7 th 2016 Went there sitting for an hour keep hearing wisberds Then they call And they ask for extra 100 $ They said your insurance dose not cover fertility I told them I m hear for acne ,because pcos They said your insurance won't cover i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
Best doctor in town. I have experienced visiting her with my sister. She is blessing for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Nagamani for a few years. We had an IVF procedure done almost 5 months ago and we are proud to announce we are having twins. Dr. Nagamani is an excellent person, caring, and honest. She still makes the time to check up on myself and the babies. She also took the time to help me find a doctor closer to home that has experience with twin pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manubai Nagamani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nagamani?

Dr.Nagamani provides individualized personal care and all the procedures including ultrasounds, intrauterine inseminations and all other procedures are performed by herself and not by nurses or other health care providers. Dr.Nagamani has extensive e...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Med College Of Georgia
1967
Madurai Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University

• Tamil

Dr. Nagamani accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Nagamani has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(832) 632-2653Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Nagamani treats your condition or procedure

• Hysterosalpingography
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Tubal Ligation Syndrome

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nagamani treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

91% Patient experience rating, 22% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)