Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Manu Sehgal MD Internal Medcn 515 S Dupont Blvd, Milford, DE 19963 Get Directions

Dr. Sehgal specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Milford, DE. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sehgal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sehgal's Experience

See how Dr. Sehgal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sehgal

Dr. Sehgal accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sehgal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sehgal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sehgal to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Sehgal's Performance
in Seaford DE |
Finally, at Medicare age, I've found the PCP I've been looking for all my adult life-an excellent diagnostician, but a real human being as well, not someone who acts as if they are "Dr God", or "he who must be obeyed". I truly feel that we are working together. Dr Sehgal never makes me feel "rushed". He responds in a timely way to my queries on his secure patient portal as well. I have multiple issues, and he has been the "maestro", coordinating referring me to the appropriate specialists.
in Milford, DE |
Dr. Sehgal has been my GP for years now. He has always been a great doctor, keeping me vertical medically but more than that, he always takes the time to catch up with my life. After a six month span he picks right up where I left off. Always empathetic and personable. He actually talks to his patients and offers insights to improve their health situation without just throwing more pills at the problem like some other doctors do. When he enters the exam room it is like seeing an old friend!
in Milford, DE |
I saw Dr. Sehgal years ago once or twice and after 10 years, going back to him when I moved back to Delaware, he is the worse. He questioned me like it was an interrogation, telling me I was not taking my synthroid. Then billed the insurance wrong and expected me to pay for it. I tried to explain he needed to bill it with specific coding for the insurance and he refused to rebill it. He doesn't listen and doesn't care. Worse two things a doctor can have.
Have you seen Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD?
Are you Dr. Sehgal?

Compare Dr. Sehgal

Dr. Sehgal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Delaware not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Dr. Sehgal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sehgal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Sn Medical College

Graduated in 1995

• Hindi

Dr. Sehgal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sehgal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sehgal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sehgal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.