Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD

Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Milford, DE. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Sehgal is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center and Nanticoke Memorial Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Sehgal's Experience

See how Dr. Sehgal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sehgal

Dr. Sehgal accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sehgal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sehgal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sehgal to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Sehgal's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
I am a female in my late seventies and have been a patient of Dr. Sehgal for the last ten years. In all those years I have never have any reason to complain. Dr. Sehgal is very patient and always willing to listen and work with me when I have issues about my meds. I never feel "rushed" when I am at his office. He is like an old friend. I highly recommend Dr. Sehgal to anyone in need of a geriatric doctor.
in Dover, DE |
Dr. Sehgal is one of the most comforting doctor I have ever been to. He makes you feel safe and secure after you have seen and spoken with him. He takes whatever time you need and he takes in EVERY word and feeling you have, and remembers it!! He is honest and caring. He works with you and treats you with respect. He respects the fact that you tell him that you know your own body and works with you to come to the best treatment that he is comfortable with and that you are comfortable with.
in Milford, DE |
I have recommended him to several people. He is a good listener and takes my questions, wants and preferences seriously.
in MILFORD, DE |
In my experience with Dr. Sehgal, he always takes the time necessary to address and answer my concerns. He is friendly and a pleasure to work with.
in Lewes, DE |
Dr. Sehgal is , in my view , an excellent physician. He listens to , observes and questions the patient regarding his/ her illness. His use of the computer eliminates the use of "paper notes - files" all information is at his fingertips. His analysis / diagnosis of the condition is thoughtful and the recommended method to make the patient feel better / get well is always on target Jim Miller Lewes,DE
in Milford, DE |
Dr. Sehgal actually checks vitals himself. Puts me in mind of an old time GP. Personal attention the reason I see him.
in Lewes, DE |
Several years ago Dr.Sehgal was recommended by a patient of his that I had become acquainted with and the patient had very high praises of Dr. Sehgal My resulting experience confirmed these high praises and he has met my expectations and then some. He is very professional but very friendly. During appointments he devotes total attention to me and my medical issues. I have a very high level of confidence in his medical judgement.
Milford, DE |
I have been going to Dr. Sehgal since he went into practice in Milford. I have referred many of my friends and family to him and everyone loves him. He has excellent bedside manors and always fits me right in when I am sick. Even my husband who won't see doctors will actually go to his appointments with Dr. Sehgal and really likes him.
in Seaford DE |
Finally, at Medicare age, I've found the PCP I've been looking for all my adult life-an excellent diagnostician, but a real human being as well, not someone who acts as if they are "Dr God", or "he who must be obeyed". I truly feel that we are working together. Dr Sehgal never makes me feel "rushed". He responds in a timely way to my queries on his secure patient portal as well. I have multiple issues, and he has been the "maestro", coordinating referring me to the appropriate specialists.
in Milford, DE |
Dr. Sehgal has been my GP for years now. He has always been a great doctor, keeping me vertical medically but more than that, he always takes the time to catch up with my life. After a six month span he picks right up where I left off. Always empathetic and personable. He actually talks to his patients and offers insights to improve their health situation without just throwing more pills at the problem like some other doctors do. When he enters the exam room it is like seeing an old friend!
in Milford, DE |
I saw Dr. Sehgal years ago once or twice and after 10 years, going back to him when I moved back to Delaware, he is the worse. He questioned me like it was an interrogation, telling me I was not taking my synthroid. Then billed the insurance wrong and expected me to pay for it. I tried to explain he needed to bill it with specific coding for the insurance and he refused to rebill it. He doesn't listen and doesn't care. Worse two things a doctor can have.
Have you seen Dr. Manu Sehgal, MD?
Are you Dr. Sehgal?

Compare Dr. Sehgal

Dr. Sehgal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Delaware not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Dr. Sehgal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sehgal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Sn Medical College

Graduated in 1995

• Hindi

Dr. Sehgal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sehgal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sehgal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sehgal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.