Dr. Mansoor Haq, MD
Ssm Cancer Care Fenton1011 Bowles Ave Ste G50 Fenton, MO 63026
Dr. Mansoor Haq, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Fenton, MO. Dr. Haq has more experience with Blood Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital and SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haq to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Hematology Specialists in your area
Dr. Haq is affiliated with SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis Saint Louis, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Haq
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Haq treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Haq treats other conditions, please contact the office at (636) 496-4640.
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Haq is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 25 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Haq's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Haq's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Maternal Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Vitamin K Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Haq accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.