Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Manraj Bath, DMD
Dr. Manraj Bath, DMD is a dentist who practices in Pickerington, OH. He is 49 years old. Dr. Bath is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center.

1575 Cross Creeks Blvd

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Bath is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bath has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bath has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi

Dr. Bath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bath to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Bath's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Bath is awesome. I had an infected TAD that I needed to have removed, and he was very accommodating. He talked me through the entire thing, and even stayed after hours to perform the procedure since I had an early flight the next day. Overall, I have absolutely no complaints and had an excellent experience.
Columbus, OH |
TERRIBLE SURGEON! He is VERY rude and I overheard his conversation he wasn't having to one of his nurses and he is so terrible to them!!! No wonder I had a 30 min wait after my apt time because everyone leaves to go work for a better surgeon. Previously seen his associate at Bexley, he should be more like him! He wasn't at least nice and didn't treat patients or staff like a bother!!!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Bath and his staff are so AWESOME! I would like to THANK Dr. Bath, Dr. Walters, Dr. Steve, Kristy, and whoever else I am forgetting for everything that they fixed for me today. I was so amazed, they are definitely great at what they do, such a giving and loving bunch! They will treat you like family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bath for any and all of your dentistry needs.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Bath and his staff are just wonderful! Several years ago, I had all wisdom teeth extracted and last year, I had to have surgical extraction of other teeth. I was in good hands both experiences. Dental humanitarians that's what I think of when I think of Dr Bath and his staff : )
If I could give zero stars, I would. There are so many things this guy fails at; so to start, This guy is rude, and downright a jerk. He screwed up my procedure, then tried to blame it on me. When he tried to fix it, he made the situation worse. I am now spending a lot of money to correct everything he wronged. He also overcharges too, and screws up billing all the time! Do not consider any dental procedure with him. He will fail you some way.
Columbus, OH |
This Dentist is horrid, we are filing a complaint with the ADA. He's great at "quickly" taking a tooth but is non existent at patient care. He stated the tooth was infected, was asked several times about antibiotics before the procedure, none given. He only called to check up after we called out of concern for symptoms of an infection, he didn't return the call until 9:55pm. We had to consult a real Dr. and family Dentist who were both appaulled by lack of procedure. Stay out of this office!
Chillicothe, OH |
I no longer suffer from TMJ and my Vertigo is vastly improved thanks to Dr. Bath. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who suffers from the above problems. He is a very caring and professional doctor.
Chillicothe, OH |
I went to see Dr. Bath for an extraction, bone graft and dental implant. He explained exactly what he would be doing each step of the way. I have not had any problems with the dental implant. His knowledge and confidence are reassuring. The estimated cost and what my insurance company was expected to pay was spot on. Dr. Bath and his staff are very caring. Kristy was especially helpful when I had a question regarding the surgery. Dr. Bath really cares and wants nothing but the best for you.
in Canal Winchester Ohio |
My wife had Dr Bath to care for an emergency oral surgery more than 15 years ago. She was encouraged with Dr Bath's accurate insights and professional care. Recently the two of us had situations that required 9 implants. Having had a good experience in the past, we again turned to Dr Bath's team. He has provided a level of care has been remarkable and affordable. We are grateful for the "above and beyond" measures they have taken to care for our family.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Bath took out my wisdom teeth and i had a great overall experience. The office and surgery staff took time to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortabl before, during, and after my surgery. We will be returning soon for our kids' wisdom teeth and I know that they will be in good hands. I highly recommend this place go others!
Wow, Mackenzie! It sounds like you had a wonderful experience,and we are so glad that you did! We strive to provide quality care in a comforting atmosphere. Patients should feel welcome and and well-informed after their visit(s) with us. Thank you for trusting us to provide care for you and we look forwarding to serving you in future!
Very friendly and did an excellent job. Back on my feet in 2 days
We're so glad you had a great experience with your procedure and our practice! We take pride in providing outstanding care and customer service. Thank you for allowing us to care for you!
in Pickerington, OH |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bath and his office staff. Our dentist referral us to Dr. Bath for my sons wisdom teeth. He did an excellent job and the best of all he called me later on that day to follow and check on my son. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Thank you, Elia, for the awesome review! We are happy you had such a wonderful experience with our practice. Following up with our patients after surgery is very important to us--all patients should feel important and well cared for! Thank you for trusting us to provide care for your son.
in Lancaster, OH |
My visit at Dr Bath office was amazing!!!!! From the moment I walked through the front door, I notice the office was clean and had a very relaxing atmosphere. I received friendly service And I liked it because they explained everything in detail that they were going to do. Was a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Bath for your oral surgical needs.
Thank you, Lynn, for the kind comment! We strive to provide quality care for all of our patients while also making them feel comfortable in order to have a great experience. We are happy that we could take care of you!
in Columbus, OH |
The three procedures I've had with Dr. Bath have been almost pain free with little to no recovery time needed. His skill is obvious and his ability to put you at ease is amazing.
Thank you, Kelly, for the kind comment! We are glad that you are satisfied with your procedure and healed quickly! Thank you for putting your trust in our practice. We appreciate our patients and strive to provide an five-star experience!
Always good
Thank you for the kind review, Nanci! We appreciate your comments and are happy that we could care for you.
in Pickerington, OH |
I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. He actually caused me injury and blamed me. The staff was very rude and unkind. It was like no one wanted you there. They blamed me because i am hard to put under. Even though I tried to warn them of that. Go anywhere else!
We are sorry to hear that you feel you did not have a wonderful experience with our practice. We are disappointed your experience with us was less than satisfying. We would be happy to speak with you privately regarding this matter. I invite you to contact our office and welcome the opportunity to speak with you to resolve the matter. Our practice strives to ensure that each patient has a positive experience with quality care in an comfortable environment.
in Canal Winchester Ohio |
Dr Bath and the entire staff was beyond exceptional. They took the ease out of my 7 year old extractions. They were all friendly and personable. I would recommend him to anyone.
Thank you, Amy, for the wonderful review! We are so glad you had a positive experience. Happy patients make us happy! Thank you for trusting our office to provide care.
Have you seen Dr. Manraj Bath, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bath

Hospitals where Dr. Bath has admitting privileges

Fairfield Medical Center
401 N Ewing St
Lancaster, OH 43130

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.