Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD

Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

1575 Cross Creeks Blvd, Pickerington, OH 43147 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Bath practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Pickerington, OH.

Are you Dr. Bath? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bath's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bath

Dr. Bath accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bath has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bath's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bath to family and friends
3.2
Experience with Dr. Bath
Dr. Bath's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (46)
in Canal Winchester Ohio |
My wife had Dr Bath to care for an emergency oral surgery more than 15 years ago. She was encouraged with Dr Bath's accurate insights and professional care. Recently the two of us had situations that required 9 implants. Having had a good experience in the past, we again turned to Dr Bath's team. He has provided a level of care has been remarkable and affordable. We are grateful for the "above and beyond" measures they have taken to care for our family.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Bath took out my wisdom teeth and i had a great overall experience. The office and surgery staff took time to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortabl before, during, and after my surgery. We will be returning soon for our kids' wisdom teeth and I know that they will be in good hands. I highly recommend this place go others!
Wow, Mackenzie! It sounds like you had a wonderful experience,and we are so glad that you did! We strive to provide quality care in a comforting atmosphere. Patients should feel welcome and and well-informed after their visit(s) with us. Thank you for trusting us to provide care for you and we look forwarding to serving you in future!
Very friendly and did an excellent job. Back on my feet in 2 days
We're so glad you had a great experience with your procedure and our practice! We take pride in providing outstanding care and customer service. Thank you for allowing us to care for you!
in Pickerington, OH |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bath and his office staff. Our dentist referral us to Dr. Bath for my sons wisdom teeth. He did an excellent job and the best of all he called me later on that day to follow and check on my son. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Thank you, Elia, for the awesome review! We are happy you had such a wonderful experience with our practice. Following up with our patients after surgery is very important to us--all patients should feel important and well cared for! Thank you for trusting us to provide care for your son.
in Lancaster, OH |
My visit at Dr Bath office was amazing!!!!! From the moment I walked through the front door, I notice the office was clean and had a very relaxing atmosphere. I received friendly service And I liked it because they explained everything in detail that they were going to do. Was a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Bath for your oral surgical needs.
Thank you, Lynn, for the kind comment! We strive to provide quality care for all of our patients while also making them feel comfortable in order to have a great experience. We are happy that we could take care of you!
in Columbus, OH |
The three procedures I've had with Dr. Bath have been almost pain free with little to no recovery time needed. His skill is obvious and his ability to put you at ease is amazing.
Thank you, Kelly, for the kind comment! We are glad that you are satisfied with your procedure and healed quickly! Thank you for putting your trust in our practice. We appreciate our patients and strive to provide an five-star experience!
Always good
Thank you for the kind review, Nanci! We appreciate your comments and are happy that we could care for you.
in Pickerington, OH |
I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. He actually caused me injury and blamed me. The staff was very rude and unkind. It was like no one wanted you there. They blamed me because i am hard to put under. Even though I tried to warn them of that. Go anywhere else!
We are sorry to hear that you feel you did not have a wonderful experience with our practice. We are disappointed your experience with us was less than satisfying. We would be happy to speak with you privately regarding this matter. I invite you to contact our office and welcome the opportunity to speak with you to resolve the matter. Our practice strives to ensure that each patient has a positive experience with quality care in an comfortable environment.
in Canal Winchester Ohio |
Dr Bath and the entire staff was beyond exceptional. They took the ease out of my 7 year old extractions. They were all friendly and personable. I would recommend him to anyone.
Thank you, Amy, for the wonderful review! We are so glad you had a positive experience. Happy patients make us happy! Thank you for trusting our office to provide care.
Have you seen Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bath?

Compare Dr. Bath

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Bath has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bath has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi

Dr. Bath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bath's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bath

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bath's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bath

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients