Dr. Manpreet Gill, MD

Dr. Manpreet Gill, MD

Family Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Manpreet Gill completed her residency at Wake Forest Family Medicine Program in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Dr. Gill is board certified, fluent in English, Punjabi and conversational Spanish. Dr. Gill's special interests in family medicine include pediatrics, women's health, adolescent and preventive care. Dr. Gill is currently accepting new patients and offers office hours that meed the needs of busy families and individuals. Dr. Gill promises excellence in primary care medical services by providing complete family health care to patients from newborn-geriatric ages. We provide full preventative care including flu vaccinations, health screening, chronic disease management and school and sports physicals.

Learn about Dr. Gill

At North Seminole Family Practice & Sports Medicine, we believe that you the patient are the most important person in our office. We are currently accepting new patients. As a family medicine practice we offer office hours that meet your needs. We promise excellence in primary care medical services by providing complete family health care to patients from newborn-including immunizations, health screening, sport injuries, chronic disease management and school, sports and DOT physicals.

Dr. Gill's Experience

Dr. Gill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• Wake Forest University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Wake Forest University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi

Dr. Gill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Central Florida Regional Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gill is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
Dr. Gill's Performance
in LONGWOOD |
Outstanding doctor who really listens to all of your concerns (not just make you pick one issue like other doctors do!). Her nurse was amazing and so friendly and warm. Loved my visit, well worth the 25 min drive from longwood. I felt like i was Dr. Gill's first patient of the day, she really focused on me, was alert, and addressed my issue from several angles and setup a plan of action. I really appreciate that she didnt just prescribe me some pills and send me on my way. Best doctor ever!
Sanford, FL |
Dr. Gill is a fantastic Doctor. She is very caring, kind and exceptionally skilled. I completely trust Dr. Gill with my health. Recently, she diagnosed an issue with my appendix with barely any symptoms, which quite possibly saved my life. She went above and beyond in making sure I was taken care of for which I am exceedingly grateful.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Gill is always concerned for my welfare and is doing everything possible for my medical needs.
in Orange City, FL |
Dr. Gill is a compassionate and patient physician- qualities that I consider very important in a primary care doctor. She takes time to listen-explains issues thoroughly, and responds clearly and without any judgement.. What I very much enjoy about her is that she has a great sense of humor which at times can be extremely helpful. I highly recommend Dr Gill and this practice.
Sanford, FL |
I just love Dr. Gill!! She is very easy to talk to, listens to what you have to say, and has great recommendations to any health problem I may be experiencing.
I would highly recommend Dr Gill.
Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Gill is very good at explaining her diagnosis. She listens to what you have to say. She takes time to talk about remedy and discusses the potential plus and minus of each. She is a strong advocate for you, her patient in all situations. Before Dr. Gill was my doctor I had the same doctor for 22 years. I was not sure how I would respond to a new doctor. Dr. Gill put me at ease right away and I am very pleased with her as my primary care physician. I highly recommend her to anyone.
Sanford, FL |
Dr. Gill is fantastic! She understands what I'm saying to her when I don't even understand what I'm trying to say at times. I love that she works with my other specialists and and is part of a great team that keeps me healthy!
in Deltona, FL |
Dr. Gill is very thorough and personable. She makes me feel comfortable and doesn't rush me through the appointment. She answers all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend her.
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Gill is amazing. She is caring and attentive and listened to what I had to say. She encouraged me to ask questions and t as so refreshing to find a Doctor that actually cares.
in Sanford, Florida |
This was my first time going to see this doctor from transferring from another doctor. I honestly recommend anyone to her. She actually talks to you face to face and makes eye contact and answers ALL your questions. She goes through everything and words things where you can understand. If your looking for a doctor she's the one to go to!! :)
Have you seen Dr. Manpreet Gill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gill?

Visit Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill accepts 26 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
    Group Plan PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio