Dr. Manouchehr Esmaili, MD

Dr. Manouchehr Esmaili, MD

General Surgery | Male | 80 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Esmaili specializes in General Surgery and practices in Norwalk, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Esmaili? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Esmaili's Experience

82Experience
Match

See how Dr. Esmaili's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Esmaili

Dr. Esmaili accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Esmaili has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Esmaili's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Esmaili to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Esmaili
Dr. Esmaili's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in La Mirada, CA |
He is awful. Never wrote me a prescription for lower back pain, but he did request authorization for an MRI. Never happened, then he requested physical therapy which worked for a couple months, then the pain returned. He just said I should lose weight then I can return if I still have pain, which I do even after losing weight. One of the exam rooms had a dead cockroach. The staff are nice but inefficient, probably because he's a general surgeon and they are too busy. Stay away from physician!
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Esmaili is a wonderful surgeon. I was very blessed to had found him he can be a little on the mean side lol but he is awesome. He save my leg I had a bad infection on my left leg and my regular doctor was talking about amputation. I found doctor Esmaili and he told me not to worry he will save my leg and he did. very good surgeon.
in Irvine, CA |
He is a great and very knowledgeable doctor, I been seeing him for long time now and he is one of the best and I am very happy with him.
in Whittier, CA |
I was trying to look for a new doctor and came across Esmaili. First-time visit, he was rude and did not listen to my health issues. He kept talking over me. I was very disappointed with his attitude and poor service. Second visit I had an obvious bad case of throat infection. He refused to give me antibiotics even though I had white spots on my tonsils and told him I was coughing up blood with thick mucus. He said I had a normal sore throat and the blood and thick mucus is from pollution wow
Have you seen Dr. Manouchehr Esmaili, MD?
Are you Dr. Esmaili?

Compare Dr. Esmaili

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.