Dr. Manoj Mehta, MD

Dr. Manoj Mehta, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Manoj Mehta, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Wilmette, IL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 1991 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

1100 Central Ave Ste H

Wilmette, IL 60091

• Admar
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Mehta

See how frequently Dr. Mehta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Mehta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mehta "A lifelong Chicagoan, Dr. Manoj Mehta performed his medical school studies, medical residency, and gastroenterology fellowship at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in the west side medical campus. While most students covet the "private practice" residencies, Dr. Mehta elected to do rotations at Cook County Hospital to expand his exposure to various types of pathology. As a University of Chicago faculty member, he is active in the training and education of Evanston Hospital and Univers"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

• America's Top Gastroenterologists, 2008

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Mehta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehta to family and friends

Dr. Mehta's Performance

Dr. Mehta Says:
"

Thank you all for your positive comments and feedback. Your input is important to me, and I need your responses in order to continue to grow and refine my practice. This encompasses all aspects of my practice, from my own style and interaction with you, to the staff I choose, and to the physical environs of my office. Thanks again!

"

Dr. Mehta and his staff are very comfortable to talk with. They make sure all your needs are met. The Colonoscopy prep and exam, I found to be better than my previous exams. The team is very professional and comforting. You won't be disappointed in choosing this doctor and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great experience with Dr. Mehta!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Mehta is a friendly and caring physician. He explained my medical needs and recommended procedures in a very clear, understandable manner, after thoroughly reviewing my medical background. I have found him to be highly competent in his field of gastroenterology.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
If I could give more than five stars I totally would. I have been with Dr. Mehta for fifteen years, since I was a teenager, and he is one of the best doctors I've ever met. I was supposed to see a partner of his at first but the scheduling got messed up so I ended up seeing him and I am so happy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Mehta and his staff were efficient but friendly. I felt well cared for. There was very little waiting time. I was at his facility, the Endoscopy Center of the North Shore, for a colonoscopy. About an hour after I walked into the center, the nurse was calling my wife to pick me up.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0