Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 49

Manoj T. Abraham, MD

82 N WATER ST Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Abraham has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, and Sleep-disordered Breathing than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as MidHudson Regional Hospital and Northern Dutchess Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Abraham to book an appointment.

Dr. Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham?
I went to see Dr. Abraham in order to learn more about a cosmetic and medical rhinoplasty. I was a little hesitant at first because this was to be my first major surgery if I chose to go through with it. After meeting Dr. Abraham I was certain that he was the doctor I wanted to perform the surgery. Throughout the entire process he or his office was available to answer all my questions and remedy all my concerns. I went in unable to breath out of the right side of my nose with an extreme bend in my septum as well as a very off-center outside appearance to my nose. After the surgery, and after following his post-op instructions, I can now breath better than ever and my nose is straight as an arrow. I highly recommend Dr. Abraham for anyone looking to receive a cosmetic or medical rhinoplasty.
  • Long wait times
Christian Stuewer – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham did an amazing job on my lower facelift. He staff was extremely professional and he explained everything to me. He is a kind and caring surgeon that I would recommend to anyone looking for perfection.
Linda LANE – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is a very skilled and caring surgeon. I had functional nasal and rhinoplasty six months ago with outstanding results. I highly recommend Dr Abraham and his caring professional staff. Donna Bender in NJ - Feb 4, 2019
Mahwah, NJ – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
I put off having my "ripped" earlobe repaired for over twenty years. Dr. Abraham was able to repair it beautifully and with very little discomfort. You cannot tell that it was ever torn! It has healed nicely, and I just had Dr. Abraham repierce my ears, so I can once again wear all my pretty earrings that have been in storage for decades!!
Eileen Glenn in NY – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
I have had a few procedures performed by Dr. Abraham over the past several years. The outcome of each procedure was remarkable, yet natural in its result. He is truly an artist in his field. If you are considering having work done at the level you would expect of a large metropolitan environment, yet on the banks of the scenic Hudson River in Poughkeepisie, N.Y., then this is the Dr. for you. You will not be disappointed in his professionalism, his promise or the result.
Robert Bell in Marlboro, NY – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is an extremely caring person. Prior to my cosmetic surgery, he took a great deal of time explaining to me exactly what he was going to do and the recuperative period following the surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my cosmetic surgery, that he performed. He is a highly skilled surgeon and a pleasant man as well. I can truly say that I would highly recommend Dr. Abraham. His entire staff is a group of talented and kind people!
Barbara in NY – Jul 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Ten years ago my friend and I did our research and found Dr. Abraham. We both had full face lifts and were extremely happy with the results. Now 10 years later we went back! Dr. Abraham is extremely caring and sensitive to your needs. He will give the patient what they want, not what he wants. Unless you are asking for too much! His facility is professionally staffed and well run. I can HIGHLY recommend Dr. Abraham and since my first surgery I have referred many satisfied patients.
Doreen Marchisella in Woodstock, N.Y. 12498 – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Clearly, Dr. Abraham loves his job, is very pleasant, and goes out of his way to find out what a patient wants and needs and does not put pressure on a patient to do one thing or another.- he works with you! He is great teacher and explains procedures and answers questions. For a lower face lift he worked with me to decide what meds to use. The result is excellent, and recovery time was minimal with virtually no bruising and not too much swelling. His staff is wonderful.
Red Hook, NY – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
I can look in a mirror now and feel good about how I look. In fact I’m elated. I have Dr. Abraham to thank for that.. He is through, professional, friendly and so passionate about his work. He is a visionary artist as well as the best plastic Surgeon. His attention to detail and knowledge set him apart. No surprise he was voted best in Hudson Vally as seen in the magazine. The office, the staff, his personal assistants all made my experience the best it could be and I will be forever grateful.
Janice in Wappingers Falls NY – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Never have I had a worse experience as with anyone as horribly as Dr. Abraham. I went to him when he first began his practice in Poughkeepsie. I am STILL suffering from the botched job he did on my neck. I spent thousands of dollars (and I am still in pain) to alleviate the mistake he made. When I went back to see Dr. Abraham after my surgery, he apologized and said he would give me "free" Thermage - which did nothing. He then dismissed me from his practice - permanently! He is HORRIBLE!
New Paltz – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham performed a medically necessary procedure as well as a couple of elective cosmetic procedures on myself, both of which I am greatly pleased with. He is a wonderful doctor who makes you feel comfortable with a great bedside manner. The staff are very welcoming making you feel like part of their family. Everyone on staff are very friendly and caring.
Holly in Wappingers Falls, NY – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham did both medically necessary and cosmetic surgery for me. His skills as a surgeon are exacting and his office was great working with me to have insurance help cover my procedures. There is a fully licensed operating room right in his Poughkeepsie waterfront office. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Love Dr. A!
Carmel, NY – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is as professional as they come but he still somehow manages to make you feel calm and at ease when you are with him. He outlined the procedure precisely, prepared me for what was to come, and has been wonderful to work with for the follow ups.
Joshua Wilamowski in Newburgh, NY – Feb 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Right from the very first phone call and the first actual visit I felt completely comfortable and confident that I had placed myself in the most competent hands. At each visit I was welcomed warmly and never had to introduce myself as the staff already knew who I was. All personnel were very professional and accommodating. My surgery was swift and without issues. The aftercare at the Spa was delightful! I am very pleased and would recommend Dr. Abraham and his associates to anyone asking.
Doreen Arnesen in Cottekill, NY – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
This is a review on behalf of my 18 year old son: Just a great experience all-around with the P.A. Ryan - Dr. Abraham team. Thorough examination, spot-on diagnosis, and pleasant people to be in the company of. Obviously, if we weren't so pleased with the surgical outcome, we wouldn't have such a high recommendation...but we were and we are so thankful!
Poughkeepsie, NY – Dec 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham has a very kind bedside manner, patient and knowledgeable. He addressed my concerns and we discussed options together.
KC in Brewster, NY – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
I love Dr. Abraham. Yes. You read those words correctly. I don't know him well, but every morning while I am applying my make up I find myself saying to myself, "I love Dr. Abraham". He did a lower mini face lift, neck lift, and lower blepharoplasty for my eyes. It looks amazing. He is such an artist with his hands and his vision of what he wanted to create. It looks so natural. I still look like myself, but I have a refreshed, younger look! His staff is so caring too!
HP in Bethel, CT – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to explain the procedures you are interested in, makes recommendations and has a great bedside manner. He put me at ease and I felt completely confident in his ability. I was thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and I recommend him highly.
Cathy K in New Paltz, NY – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?
If you are looking for a good plastic surgeon, I recommend Dr. Abraham… Truly, he is amazing!! He has served a fellowship and is double Board Certified. Dr. Abraham is extremely skilled, easily approachable and has an excellent understanding of the plastic surgery field. His staff is warm, friendly and committed to helping you through your procedure.
Jill Rivers in Poughkeepsie, NY – Dec 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Abraham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abraham?

At our practice, you come first. We strive to provide a relaxed, spa-like environment where all your needs are met. Having any cosmetic procedure, especially...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

2003
UCLA Med Center and Cottage Hospital and Olive View Med Center and Los Angeles Va Hospital and Harbor Med Center
2002
New York University Medical Center
2001
American College Of Surgeons
1999
Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital and Mem Sloan Kettering Can Center and Ny Presbyterian Hospital
1998

• First Prize, New York Academy of Medicine, 2001
  • James A. Moore Scholarship for Excellence in Otorhinolaryngology, 1997
  • Castle Connolly’s Registry of America’s Cosmetic Doctors & Dentists, 2006

• >Capacitive radiofrequency treatment., 2005
  • >Clinical evaluation of non-ablative radiofrequency facial rejuvination., 2004
  • >Current concepts in nonablatice radiofrequency rejuvenation of the lower face and neck., 2005
  • >Rhinoplasty, multiracial., 2001