Dr. Manjinder Kaur, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Manjinder Kaur, DO
Dr. Manjinder Kaur, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Hudson, OH. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kaur is affiliated with Robinson Memorial Hospital and Western Reserve Hospital.

Dr. Kaur's Experience

See how Dr. Kaur's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaur

Dr. Kaur accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaur is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kaur has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaur to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Kaur's Performance
    GOOD
in Akron, OH |
I feel like she took time to listen to me but didn't take me seriously. It takes a really long time to get your appointment. I called about my nodule changing and requested a appointment faster and was told I'd have to wait. I left her office upset and feeling like I got no answers to help me.
Cuyahoga Falls |
Seriously, I LOVE Dr. Kaur! She is wonderful. Her help, encouragement and experience has helped me to finally get my type 2 diabetes in order and she's also assisted in my problems with PCOS. I actually look forward to my appointments and never feel rushed. She addresses all of my questions and concerns and has made such a difference in my overall health. I can not say enough wonderful things about this endocrinologist who changed my life!
in Richmond Heights, OH |
Doctor Kaur seemed nice at first, but as my wife started having a panic attack she bulked and told us there is nothing she can do and that she feels threatened somehow. She was unprofessional and not understanding that patients can have ailments that can be influenced by the doctors demeanor and words. One would think that a panic attack that is driven in part by hormones (endocrinology) would be something that this doctor at least has a clue about. We were told to LEAVE... waited 3+mo appointme
Cleveland, OH |
Don't go to this doctor if you have rare conditions and/or anxiety. Apparently, she takes anxiety attacks personally, and she doesn't care if you've done everything that you could to prepare, such as bringing family to help and writing everything down. In fact, she seemed to be offended by the effort. Also, she thinks that people with rare, debilitating genetic disorders are 'healthy.' She walked out of the appointment because I was crying.
Solon, OH |
I am so lucky to have found Dr. Kaur as my newest endocrinologist. She is very pleasant to talk to and will take the time to listen to what you have to say. She helped me lose 70 lbs even with hypothyroidism!
in Warren, ohio |
Dr. Kaur has been wonderful. She listens, is engaging and very helpful. I would highly recommend her.
Durham, NC |
I have nothing great to say about how this office is run. Plan on wasting your time and money in co-pays. No one takes your concerns seriously, from the doctor to the office management.
Akron, OH |
She made me fell like I was stupid ,rolling her eyes and saying that I was silly. Dismissal on all levels and no patient doctor bedside at all. Don't get me wrong I don't need my hand held but I don't need to feel like I am exaggerating something the concerns me. What the hell am I asking her for. I would not recommend her she is a push out the door give me you insurance $.
in Aurora, OH |
Dr. Kaur is wonderful! She takes the time to explain things to me and never rushes the appointment. Has a great bedside manner!
Have you seen Dr. Manjinder Kaur, DO?
Are you Dr. Kaur?

Compare Dr. Kaur

Dr. Kaur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kaur has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaur's Board Certifications

• Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Kaur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Kaur does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.