Dr. Manjesh Lingamurthy, MD

Medical Oncology | Male

Dr. Manjesh Lingamurthy, MD
Dr. Manjesh Lingamurthy, MD is a medical oncology doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Lingamurthy is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center.

Dr. Lingamurthy's Care Philosophy

As a cancer specialist with a very strong commitment to delivering the highest quality of care, I want to offer our patients convenient community access to a full range of the world's most advanced cancer treatments that provide the best possible outcomes and quality of life. For more information, visit www.floridacancercare.com

Dr. Lingamurthy's Experience

See how Dr. Lingamurthy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lingamurthy

Dr. Lingamurthy accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Lingamurthy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lingamurthy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lingamurthy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lingamurthy to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lingamurthy's Performance
Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Lingamurthy is great! He addressed all of my concerns whether they were big or small. He explained everything, made me feel comfortable and has a good sense of humor and at times like this, the more laughter the better!!!
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Lingamurthy always seems interested and concerned for my well being. He always makes me feel comfortable, no matter how stressful the situation.
in Palmetto, FL |
We love Dr Lingamurthy, from the beginning he was very positive and understanding with us. He took the time to listen to all our questions and concerns. He always made us feel comfortable and helped us to deal with all the issues that concerned us.
in Bradenton, FL |
TheDr. was professional my only complaint was the charges for my iron infusion. I have been getting them for years and due to insurance change had to go to new Dr. The charge was 10 times what I had been paying. I had to Quit going, the deductibles were more than the complete charge at my previous Dr.
in Holmes Beach, Fl. 34217 |
He has been treating me for Cancer since Dec. 25th 2015. I have been given excellent care by Dr.Lingamurphy and his staff. He knows that I am afraid, but does everything in his power to make me comfortable. He takes time to answer my questions and I would recommend him to anyone that is fighting Cancer.
in Bradenton, FL |
I liked Dr Lingamurthy personality, good energy about him, we just didn't agree on the treatment plan he wanted me to follow. I am not a traditional medicine person, so I choose to not do chemo, he didn't agree. To me that was ok because I had to have peace with my decision and I could not do chemo when everything came back clear from my reports and tests. It was a year ago I had surgery and I am doing well today.
in Bradenton, FL |
He seemed very sincere, and was very easy to talk to.
in Bradenton, FL |
Never rushed when seeing you and talking with you. Staff was very pleasant
Ellenton, FL |
In seeing him for just a month he has kept a good "watch" over my condition and my counts have greatly improved.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lingamurthy is the best. I was scared to find out my results of his findings, he came in and explained what my diagnosis was and the next steps. He explained everything to me in easy terms. He is gentle and very understanding. His staff were all very nice.
in Bradenton, Fl |
He is very nice takes his time treats you with care. He was my Moms cancer Dr. She was stage 4 he was very careful as he explained treatments and just being human. He cares. Thank you for asking.
He is, simply the best.
in Bradenton, FL |
Every thing is going in the right direction with the shrinkage of the brain cancer.
in Sarasota, FL |
seems to be very knowledgeable and shows a real concern for your health.
Thorough explanations. Caring and patient
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr Lingamurthy always makes me feel as though I am his number one concern at the time I am in his office. He tries to explain things in words I can understand and he does not make me feel like he is rushed to get on to the next patient.
Tacoma, WA |
Just a quick visit as I was out of state and needed a blood test for my doc in Washington. We are moving down soon Hopefully the middle of this year. Then I will be switching hematologists. Dr Lingamurthy will be my new doc.
in Florida |
Very well attended from start to finish. His office staff was excellent to.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr LIngamurthy provided excellent patient care. He took his time to explain my treatment plan and answered all of my questions. He was very encouraging during every visit.
Dr. And staff always friendly
in Bradenton, FL |
The doctor took time to explain carefully all aspects of possible future treatment. He was very reassuring. Luckily, test were negative. I thanked him for his advice.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Lingamurthy is very caring and acts quickly to get you the care that is necessary for you. I highly recommend him
in Bradenton, FL |
He and the staff were so concerned about my husband's care and treatment.
in Bradenton fl |
I was lucky to find not only a terrific doctor but a real gentleman. His skill set kept my hemophilia in check during a five hour surgery subsequently he was able to control my nausea throughout my chemo treatments. I can't say enough good about Dr. Lingamurthy he is jest the best.
in Bradenton, FL |
I liked Dr Lingamurthy. Specifically I liked the fact that he could speak english and I could understand him. He was extremely helpful in me deciding on what steps I should take with my treatment.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr Lingamutthy was extremely professional, personable and caring. Went the extra mile to bring in a different specialty Dr to aid in diagnosis. Fantastic staff and experience. I highly recommend Dr Lingamurthy!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Lingamurthy is a very caring and concerning doctor. He has gone above and beyond in caring for my situation. Kudos to you Dr. Lingamurthy. He has made me feel comfortable and confident in all his decisions. He has a very excellent staff.
in Ellenton, FL |
I would recommend him because he explains everything so understand it. Makes sure that I get the right medication and quickly as possible.
in Bradenton, FL |
My husband had stage 4 cancer and passed away two years ago. The Doctor was forthright about his condition and did all that was required.
in Palmetto, FL |
Direct, truthful, makes things understandable.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very thorough and encouraging. He explained my treatment so that I could understand what I had to do to beat cancer.
in Bradenton, FL |
I felt confident that he would care for me in the best way possible for the type of cancer I had.
in Bradenton, FL |
My Personal experience has been great he is always very polite and always seems to have your personal health and well being in mind at all times.
in Palmetto, Florida |
He gets right down to business. He asks a lot of question and he listens to what you say.
Bradenton, FL |
I have been blessed to have him as my chemo guy.
in Montrose, CO |
I found Dr. Lingamurthy to be an absolutely BRILLIANT Oncologist, and the kind of doctor everyone would want to have if they are diagnosed with a life threatening blood disorder, or any type of cancer.
in Bradenton, FL |
Moved here from Northern Virgina last February, and have been going to Dr. Lingamurthy. I have gotten the same execelent from Dr. Lingamurthy as I did from Dr. Doki in Virginia. Listens, patient, and does not make you feel like a number. I am referring my friend of many years when she moves here the end of Janruary.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lingamurthy was referred to me as part of the treatment for my heart disease (bad aortic valve). I found Dr. Lingamurthy to be pleasant to deal with, straightforward, very professional and had excellent bedside manners. I would not only return to him, I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.
Parrish, FL |
i find Dr Lingamurthy very pleasant. Listens to what you are saying. He has very good eye contact makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He is concerned with what you are going through. He has a very warm smile.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Lingamurthy has been treating me for hemochromatosis for 2 years. Prior to and during this treatment, I was being treated for nausea, vomiting and diarrhea by my primary caredoctor and gastroenterologist. My physical condition deteriorated so badly, Dr Lingamurthy couldn't perform a therapeutic phlebotomy ( the treatment for hemochromatosis) , and informed me that hemochromatosis couldn't cause my stomach issues. After two years of agony, Dr L straightened me out! Thanks Dr. L!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Lingamurthy is very caring and is always available when you are getting treatment.
in Parrish |
Very considerate. Listens. Compassionate
in Bradenton, FL |
Listens and carefully evaluates. Very satisfied with his care.
in Bradenton, FL |
I am a breast cancer survivor under the care of Dr. Lingamurthy. My only regret is I cannot choose him as primary physician. He is the greatest!
in Bradenton, FL 34210 |
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR LINGAMURTHY. HE IS ATTENTATIVE, VERY EXPLANATORY AND CARING.
in Bradenton, FL |
He is very smart, friendly, fast thinking. I do agree with his recommendations in case the patient is not willing to improve overall healthy lifestyle. However, I missed a discussion about the option that seems to have worked in some cases of even stage 4 melanoma, that have been given up upon by medical doctors, specifically the case of Marlene Marcello McKenna (Book: When Hope Never Dies). I feel that such options need to be addressed scientifically, and not excluded as "that is impossible".
in Palmetto, FL |
He was very good. Compassionate. However I thought I got too much chemo. All worked out well..
in Bradenton, FL |
I don't think Dr. Lingamurthy takes a sincere interest in my well-being. I don't think he knows me or remembers me from previous visits.
in Parrish, FL |
My experience has been entirely positive. I have never been asked to recommend a doctor by anybody for any reason. I tend not to make any such recommendations.
Bradenton, FL |
He is very honest and does not mess around with words , tell you like it is but does listen. I like him a lot a bonus for all of us in manatee county. His office staff at window needs some training! So just ignore.
Have you seen Dr. Manjesh Lingamurthy, MD?
Are you Dr. Lingamurthy?

Compare Dr. Lingamurthy

Dr. Lingamurthy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lingamurthy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Medical Oncology
  •  Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Lingamurthy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lingamurthy's Board Certifications

• All Lymphoma
  • Anal Disorders
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bile Duct Cancer
  • Brain Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Gallbladder Cancer
  • Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Penile Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Purpura
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

St Barnabas Hospital
    Nassau County Medical Center

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Lingamurthy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lingamurthy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Oncology