Dr. Manjaree Daw, MD

Dr. Manjaree Daw, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

As a physician, I strive to provide excellent, compassionate care, working with my patients to achieve 'Best Care for a Lifetime'

Dr. Manjaree Daw, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Enfield, CT. She has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Daw is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center.

Dr. Daw's Experience

See how Dr. Daw's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daw

Dr. Daw accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Daw has admitting privileges.

Dr. Daw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daw to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Daw's Performance
Enfield, CT |
The doctor herself is good. However, what good is a doctor you can't get a hold of? We can never get through to the office via phone. Had to actually drive over to make sure she was still in business! The office staff is incomplete at best, abysmal at worst. One particular staff member is horrid. She told me she dropped my mother as a patient because she owed money. Her balance was $30. I offered to come pay it, but she said "Now she doesn't have insurance, so no." Terrible office.
Enfield, CT |
I 'm a disabled vet and I live in Enfield. I didnt want to deal with the wait / travel time to go all the way to the VA in Newington for a simple visit for a sinus infection. I made an appointment to see Dr. Daw but was turned away because I dont have health insurance. I said I would pay cash but they refused. With the way deductibles are today you would think that paying cash for a simple visit would be normal. This is whats wrong with health care system.
Windsor Locks, CT |
I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR !!! OFFICE STAF IS AMAZING AS WELL!! DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG FOR AN APPOINTMENT!
Suffield, CT |
Dr Daw seems friendly and competent. Responsive when you see her in person, but extremely difficult to reach otherwise. It is not clear whether it is her staff or her who just do not follow through with messages. This often caused delays in treatments. Her night and week end coverage is poor
in Springfield |
Terrible
in Enfield ct |
Great doc and great listener... She remembers her patients and cares.
Enfield, CT |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Daw to my family and friends, or to really anyone! I was waiting in the waiting room for about 1-2 minutes. I got directed into the room, where I waited for only a minute and she came in and greeted me by name with a smile on her face. She listened intently to all my health concerns. I had difficulty swallowing and chest pain for about a month before I decided to call a doctor (which I got into within a week) and she found the problem! I was swallowing the next day.
Enfield, CT |
Treats patients like people not diseases
Have you seen Dr. Manjaree Daw, MD?
Are you Dr. Daw?

Compare Dr. Daw

Dr. Daw's Care Philosophy

Dr. Daw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Daw does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Daw and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Burdwan Medical College, West Bengal University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1990

St Vincent's Med Center

• French

Dr. Daw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Daw does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Daw and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.