Dr. Manisha A. Purohit, MD

Dr. Manisha A. Purohit, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Arizona Associates for Womens Health 4135 S Power Rd Ste 113, Mesa, AZ 85212 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Purohit specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Mesa, AZ. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Purohit? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Purohit's Experience

See how Dr. Purohit's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Purohit

Dr. Purohit accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Purohit has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Purohit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Purohit to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Purohit
Dr. Purohit's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (42)
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Manisha Purohit is an excellent OBGYN Doctor. From her Knowledge, Comfort, & Honesty with the Patient, Cant ask more from a Doctor to provide. I will always recommend her to any of my friends and family members. Thank you for your time in making my Pregnancy as smooth as possible.
in Tempe, AZ |
She is an excellent Doctor. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a personable and caring obstetrician willing to tend to all your questions. It was a great and reassuring experience. I knew and felt I was in good hands.
in Chandler, AZ |
She is very caring of her patients with quick response and good suggestions. Very cool and patient and would spend reasonable time with patients at every visit.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Highly recommend. Skilled in robotic surgery - even for difficult situations - which mine was. Dr. Purohit did minimally invasive surgery which required more time and effort for her, but provided an easier recovery for me. She and her entire staff were warm and caring, took time to answer all my questions, explain the process in detail, check in on me frequently, calm my nerves, address any concerns, etc.
in Gilbert |
After years of being overlooked by Quacks Dr. Purohit actually cared and gathered every detail of my information. She discover and detected my high grade dysplasia, gave me an individualized treatment plan, and is actively helping me ttc after my stillbirth and infertility struggles. She. Is. My. Savior.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Purohit is an excellent and caring doctor who gave personal attention to us.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Going to Dr Purohit for our first baby has been very satisfying and rewarding. She just beyond excellence and has taken care of my wife throughout her pregnancy. She was always available on phone even on weekends and evening to answer questions, she also provided excellent counselling and directions on what we needed to do during those 9 months and later. Needless to say, we had a healthy baby and majority of credit goes to Dr Purohit. Thank you so much for all your help, we really appreciate.
Have you seen Dr. Manisha A. Purohit, MD?
Are you Dr. Purohit?

Compare Dr. Purohit

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Mesa, AZ 85212

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology