Dr. Manish Wani, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Wani

Texas ENT Specialists, P.A.

18400 Katy Fwy, Ste 470 Houston, TX 77094

Dr. Manish Wani, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Wani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wani

3.3

51.282051282051285%
5.128205128205129%

Dr. Wani?
Dr. Wani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Manish Wani, MD
Dr Wani is a very comprehensive Dr. Felt informed and well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
I went to Dr.Wani due to swelling of my salivary glands. He dilated my salivary gland and did not prescribe me medication nor did he tell me of the pain or recovery time I would endure. I suffered the worst 2 days of my life because I was not prescribed any pain medicine. I had to go to the ER, suffered from hyperventilating and the doctors at the ER could not believe he didn’t prescribe me anything for pain after such a procedure. In conclusion worst doctor I’ve ever seen would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Wani and his office. They were friendly,professional and on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
Stay away from this one. He doesn't deserve the title "Doctor". I understand he wants to make money. But at least care about the patients a little.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
After suffering with sinus symptoms for what seemed like my whole life, I found my saving grace in Dr. Wani! I was seen in the same week I called for my appt, was in and out in less than an hour, got a CT scan in the office during my visit and was posted and scheduled for my balloon sinuplasty all in one visit. I loved the fact that I didn't have to have multiple appointments or wait weeks for a follow up visit to review results. I have never felt better!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
I saw Dr Wani this morning, his office staff were very courteous and helpful. To my surprise, I was called my the nurse in less than 5 minutes for testing, after which i was escorted back to the waiting room. Before I could get comfortable the other nurse called me in for evaluation by the doctor. I found Dr Wani to be very polite, well mannered and thorough in his examination . I am very satisfies with the results. Total time spent was 1 hr. I will definitely recommend Dr Wani .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
I made appointment for my daughter and was hesitant due to serious lack of judgement from another Texas ENT Doc in the past. As a Registered Nurse for more than 40 years I feel I can tell a little something about doctors. Doctor Wani seemed very personable and knows his business which seems to be " SURGERY " and making money. The LVN who assisted us only said the prescription ordered by Dr Wani " must come from compounding pharmacy" I know something simpler could have been ordered .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
Dr. Wani was great to say the least! I had a terrible sore throat for about 2 weeks with a fever that would not go away. I finally looked up ENT's in Houston, TX and came across Dr. Wani. I booked my appointment within the same week. The staff was very professional and you could tell they enjoyed there job. Dr. Wani saw me in under 20 minutes after I arrived and prescribed medication. I felt better the next day. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
Waited over 45 minutes to see Dr.Wani and he spent less than 3 minutes with me and didn't Explain the cause or way of recovery .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?
Would not recommend to anyone. Doctor should not take "on call" if too busy to actually answer the services call. Patients are better off going somewhere where they can receive follow up care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manish Wani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wani?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

U Tenn
1994
Baylor College of Medicine

Dr. Wani accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Wani's experience treating your condition or procedure