Dr. Manish Saini, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

MANISH SAINI MD 1163 Route 37 W Ste B1 Toms River, NJ 08755 Get Directions
Dr. Manish Saini, MD
Dr. Manish Saini, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Toms River, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Saini is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.

Dr. Saini's Experience

See how Dr. Saini's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saini

Dr. Saini accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Saini is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Saini has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saini to family and friends
Dr. Saini's Performance
Toms River, NJ |
Excellent doctor and service. My daughter and my bf both use him (one has insurance one does not) he has taken the time with both of them and his costs for the uninsured is not sky high. I highly recommend this doctor, office staff is pleasant and not a long wait. He takes time his patience.
Eatontown, Nj |
He is a very good doctor. Dr. Saini has very good clinical judgement. He is my doctor. I am very healthy because of him. I had sever back pain, one of the doctors told me to remove my uterus, but Dr. Saini recommended physical therapy. Now, I do not have back pain and my uterus is also intact.
in Toms River, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Saini for 5 years now. I am turning 70 in December, and Dr. Saini has gotten me to where I need to be. My health is very good, as a result of the close attention the doctor pays to my concerns. He has kept me in a safe zone, and continually provides advice and programs to help me meet our goals ! He sincerely cares, and is concerned with keeping me fit as I can be at 70 ! I wanted to take this opportunity to commend him on his professional manner, and to thank him
Denver, CO |
My parents feel comfortable talking to him about all their problems. He listens, spends time and addresses all your concerns. He doesn't give you antibiotics right away and makes sure you need it before prescribing other than that he is an excellent Doctor. I feel comfortable for my parents since I live very far that they will be taken care of with him.
Have you seen Dr. Manish Saini, MD?
Are you Dr. Saini?

Compare Dr. Saini

Dr. Saini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Saini does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Saini and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Grant Med Coll Sir Jj Grp Hosps

Completed in 2001

SUNY Down State Med Ctr

Completed in 2003

• Hindi

Dr. Saini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saini does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Saini and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.