Dr. Manish Garg, MD

Dr. Manish Garg, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Manish Garg, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Wilmington, DE. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

2006 Limestone Rd Ste 7

Wilmington, DE 19808

• Amerihealth
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Garg

See how frequently Dr. Garg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Mineral Metabolism Disorders
Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease

Dr. Garg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Garg "Comprehensive clinical care to prevent and manage health conditions."

• Nephrology

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease
  • Vasculitis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Hemodialysis
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Garg has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Garg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garg to family and friends
Dr. Garg's Performance
in Wilmington, DE |
Very concerned about his patience's care
in New Castle, DE |
Dr. Garg is very personable, he doesn't rush my visit and he takes his time to explain my test and diagnoses and treatment plan. Since coming to him my health has improved.
Wilmington, DE |
Excellent medical doctor . very knowledgeable in his field of practice. Answers and explains your lab work and your medical conditions. Very people friendly. Would not hesitate t recommende
Wilmington, DE |
Dr Garg is extremely knowledgeable about kidney function and has effectively treated and improved my kidney condition.
He is a great doctor.
in Newark, DE |
Dr Garg has been doing very well for me for almost ten years.
in Newark, DE |
Good bedside manner. Explains problem fully.
Newark, DE |
FD Dr Garg is very professional; knowledgeable and caring. He has a true concern for hid patients. Respec too. I would highly recommend him.
in Newark, DE |
excellent care. very happy.
in Newark, DE |
Very friendly and easily accessible. Recommend to all.
in Newark, DE |
Dr Garg has taken very good care of me. He listens and is very friendly. my kidney and blood pressure are doing very well.
in Wilmington, DE |
Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and works very well with my primary physician. Recommendations are always accepted.
in New Castle, DE |
Dr Garg is an excellent Physician and take care of my medical needs.
Excellant doctor
Bear, DE |
Has been good.
Wilmington, DE |
He is a very good physian
in Newark, DE |
Comprehensive care. Addressed all problems. Good doctor.
in Newark, DE |
Dr.Gard is a very,very good Dr.He has a very pleasant and comfortable manner. I'm very pleased he is my Physician. Most competent !!!
in Newark, DE |
Dr. Garg is very astute, and keeps up with latest meds and treatments. He was able to help me manage my conditions very quickly.
Wilmington, DE |
I've been seeing Dr. Garg for a long time and he's always taken good care of me.
in Newark, DE |
He really cares. Excellent office staff. I never have to call twice for any issues - whether appointments or refills.
Hockessin, DE |
He is very efficient and and covered the entire problem. He was very concerned and understanding. Treated us like family. Was able to get an appointment quite fast with the help of the receptionist. We got in on a cancelation which really helped. The entire staff is very friendly. They go ou their way to be helpful.
in Oxford,PA |
Very friendly. Easily accessible.
in Newark, DE |
Excellent doctor. My daughter also sees him. We are very happy
in Newcastle, DE |
Very Good doctor and I am very happy with the care I am getting. Recommend to every one
in Wilmington, DE |
I got a kidney transplant and now am doing very well off dialysis. Dr Garg and his office really helped me in getting the kidney transplant. I am grateful to his practice for their help - very nice secretaries and nurses.
in Wilmington, DE |
Good service, Dr.Garg works well with me and my other Doctors
in Avondale, PA |
He really takes time to explain my condition to me and my family. Very good bedside manners. Excellent office staff. Could not ask for more.
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr Garg is extremely nice. My mother also sees him. We are very satisfied - always answers our calls and is very accessible. He explains everything in simple terms.
in Newark, DE |
Excellent practice. Very good doctor - very personable. Staff is very approachable and friendly.
in Newark, DE |
My family doctor has been in the area for more than 20 years - he really Likes Dr garg as Dr garg keeps him informed and works collaboratively with my other doctors as well. I feel very satisfied with his care. He has excellent bed side manners. He is triple board certified.
in Newark, DE |
MY mother works as a RN at Christiana hospital and she asked me to see him. The office staff is excellent. Dr Garg is has been taking care of me for 3 years and I could not be more satisfied. Diabetes has affected my kidneys. Since I am seeing him, my kidney function has not gone down any more!
Newark, DE |
He is very kind to his patients and makes sure that they understand the condition and the treatment plan.
in Wilmington, DE |
Awesome staff! He really takes special care of me. My daughters really like how he explains everything to them. Dr Garg and Dr Patel came to hospital to see me and I was so happy to see my doctors. very conveniently located offices - he can see me at any of the offices depending on my needs.
in Newark, DE |
Dr. Garg is always respectful and considerate. He patiently answers questions in a way that I can understand. I feel confident that I am getting good care.
in Bear, DE |
Yes, I have recommended Dr Garg to my family already. I just found out that he was voted Top Doc in Delaware by other doctors. He is kind and I have seen him hold hands of patients who could not see well to walk them in and out of office. his office secretary is very pleasant
in New Castle, DE |
He takes time to explain things to me. Have been seeing him for 3-4 years. Office staff answeres the phone - and is friendly. When I was admitted two years ago - he came to hospital to see me. His office send all my information to my family doctor and heart doctor - so everyone is in the loop. Have sent him my family who needed a kidney specialist.
in Claymont, DE |
My mother's cardiologist recommended Dr. Garg to us. He was thorough in his assessments in determining her kidney condition. But, there were times when he seemed bothered to explain in totality what the results were/meant. He simply shared what the next steps should be. Worst thing: He pressured us to go to his center to receive PD dialysis. He even said that he would ONLY see her at American Kidney Care (although he has privileges at the better center we chose). He's about the $$$! Fired him!
in Newark, DE |
I have known Dr. Garg for 4 1/2 years. He has helped me managing my renal disease through renal failure, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and finally coming off dialysis. I still have his assistance to keep my renal function the best it can be with my circumstances. When I have questions or concerns Dr. Garg is very good at explaining the condition and the goals of my treatment. He surrounds himself with great assistants and associates for the good of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Garg!
in Newark, DE |
Personable. Always answers my questions to my satisfaction, without hesitation. Thoroughly explains all medical decisions. Makes sure that I understand. Maintains a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff to assist patients in nonmedical concerns, such as scheduling appointments and maintaining up to date and accurate file information. Advised me well regarding dialysis and ultimately a successful kidney transplant. Has been my Nephrologist for several years.
Newark, DE |
He has been a good motivator to alternatives to helping improve health other than just relying on medication.
in Wilmington, DE |
I've been seeing Dr. Garg for quite a few years. He is conscientious, caring, careful with my kidney and blood pressure health. Always ready to offer advice. He is most personable and polite. I am fortunate to have found him.
Have you seen Dr. Manish Garg, MD?
Are you Dr. Garg?