Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD

Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Compassionate and Personalized Care. Advanced, Evidence-Based Best PracticesRead more

Personal Bio

Education: Undergraduate: ...Read more

Dr. Kohli's Experience

See how Dr. Kohli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kohli

Dr. Kohli accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kohli has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kohli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kohli to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kohli
Dr. Kohli's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (44)
in Westchester, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Kohli to other people because he does not rush through the visit and explains the why's of medication to be taken.
in Clarendon Hills, IL |
Unlike many doctors, Dr. Kohli makes me feel like he knows me. He walks into a room with warmth and self- assurance. Those two characteristics make believing his recommendations and course of action something I can get behind without any doubts. Nothing is more important than believing in one's doctor. No matter how mundane my reason for a visit, he's never made me feel rushed. He has a very calming demeanor and a genuine desire to help.
in Orland park, il |
Interested in my welll being and general health
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
Excellent physician, dedicated to his patients. Takes time to listen and answer questions.
in La Grange, IL |
On all occasions that I have had appointments at Dr. Kohli's office I have found him to be thorough, competent, able to answer my questions, and personable. I would definitely recommend him to others! I never felt that he was rushing through my appointment. (I do think he should resumes his study of French.)
Very comfortable environment. Doctor is friendly with patients.
in Saint Anne |
Made my husband and I feel very at ease. Was very attentive and answered all of our questions. Looking forward to working on my health with Dr. Kohli.
in Lisle, IL |
My experience with Dr. Kohli was wonderful. He is very kind and was willing to answer my questions and concerns in a way that was polite and understandable. He is the first doctor I've had that I feel like I can truly trust. Also, his staff was up-beat, happy, and helpful. My nurse, Ria, was great! I highly recommend Dr. Kohli and his practice.
in Burbank Illinois |
Dr. Kohli is very compassionate, sympathetic and genuine. I feel like he really gets to know his patients and truly cares about them. He will sit and listen to you and not rush you out of his office like alot of other drs ive had in the past. I feel blessed to have him as my dr and trust him with my health and wellbeing whole heartedly.
in Oak Brook, IL |
After witnessing firsthand his thoroughness, compassion and patience with my mother, I switched to Dr. Kohli, too. He and his staff are truly outstanding. When I was hospitalized with orthopedic issues, he regularly checked in on me! He is just a wonderful man and doctor and his staff is equally as wonderful.
in Lockport, IL |
Excellent physician who will take his time to examine and interview patients. Great communication on patient treatment plan and a very attentive listener. Best internist you can find in the area as your primary care physician
in Elmhurst, IL |
Dr. Kohli is an amazing person. As my primary care doctor, I completely trust his word. He is compassionate, gentle, very thorough, very professional (he still calls me ,Mrs. Waugh). He shows that he cares for the well-being of his patients. I'm happy that he's my doctor. His office is clean, his staff - Bonnie, Rhea and the long haired lady are very friendly, great people.
in Darien, IL |
spends plenty of time with me,I would recomend him.
He has a genuine concern for his patients and takes time in office visits to talk and explain your treatment and care. His nurse Bonnie is always friendly and courteous. My husband says her shots are always painless. The office staff has always been accommodating to our schedule and needs. One day I stopped in to pay a bill and told the front staff of a concern I had. Dr. Kohli saw me without a previous appointment. I know this always can't be done, but I appreciated the concerne & care.
in Riverside, IL |
Dr Kohli and his staff give you their undivided attention. They take the time to listen to the Patient. Phone calls are always returned very, very promptly. On a number of occasions I would call in the morning and Dr Kohli always made time to see me the same day.
in Westmont, IL |
Spends time with me to explain health issues in terms I can understand.
in Huntley, IL |
Very easy to talk to. Answers all your questions and concerns.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kohli is an Awesome and Patient Caring Person/Doctor, he really takes his time explaining diagnosis, medications, and just how working with you as partners for a long life ahead relationship. I am blessed to have him as a Doctor.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kohli gives you all the time in the world and will walk you through the results of your tests and how you can improve your numbers. Excellent medical care.
in Westchester, IL |
THIS DOCTOR IN MY OPINION IS VERY SINCERE AND TRULY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE TREATS HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB GETTING MY HEALTH ISSUES UNDER CONTROL AND WERE THEY SHOULD BE I WOULD RECONMEND HIM TO ANYONE I KNOW.
Dr. Kohli came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He is extremely thorough and provides clear and easy to understand analysis of his examinations. I would not hesitate to refer him to my family and friends. He is also extremely timely and respectful of others time.
Have you seen Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD?
Are you Dr. Kohli?

• LaGrange Hospital
  • Good Samaritan Hospital
  • Elmhurst Hospital

Dr. Kohli's Care Philosophy

Compassionate and Personalized Care.

Advanced, Evidence-Based Best Practices

• Diabetes Monitoring & Education; Nephropathy Screening
  • Monitoring & Management: Metabolic Panel, Hematocrit, Lipid & Liver Function
  • Aorta and Bladder Scanning, Arterial Doppler (P.A.D.) and Venous Reflux
  • Office Spirometry & Bronchodilator Therapy; Smoking Cessation

Dr. Kohli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kohli has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kohli's Board Certifications

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

New York University

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Kohli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kohli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice