Dr. Maninder Kohli, MD

Dr. Maninder Kohli, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Maninder Kohli, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Hinsdale, IL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Read his story

950 N York Rd Ste 205

Hinsdale, IL 60521

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Kohli

Dr. Kohli's Experience

Dr. Kohli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kohli's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kohli "Education: Undergraduate: New York University, New York, NY Medical School: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL Residency: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL Hospital Affiliations: Hinsdale Hospital LaGrange Hospital Good Samaritan Hospital "

This content was provided by Dr. Kohli "Compassionate and Personalized Care.

Advanced, Evidence-Based Best Practices"

• General Medical Practice

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acidosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck
  • Burn Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Cryptococcosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Herpes Zoster Without Complication
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Itchy Skin
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Knee Sprain
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pneumonia
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Flow Study
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asthma Testing
  • Spirometry
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Kohli has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Kohli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kohli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kohli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kohli to family and friends
Dr. Kohli's Performance
in Oak Brook, IL |
Dr. Kohli is the best Doctor I have ever met. I have had digestive issues and sinus problems for many years and none of my previous doctors were able to diagnose the cause or offer any effective cure. the problem persisted for years. Dr. Kohli changed my medicine and prescribed over the counter supplements to help improve my digestion. Within matter of 2 to 3 month I was not only feeling better but I feel at least 20 years younger than my actual age of 67. I simply can't thank him enough
Flossmoor, IL |
Without a doubt, I would recommend Dr. Kohli. He is very knowledgeable, shows considerable amount of patience in seeking the best medical care for his patients.
in Broolfield, Ill |
Dr. Kohli has been our primary physician for 10 years. He is thorough, sensitive to our needs and made us healthier than when we started.
in BERWYN |
Great visit. He is concerned and listen to your problems. Takes his time with and runs any needed tests.
in Willow Springs |
Dr. Kohli is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is professional, well-trained and I feel very fortunate to be his patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Kohli and his staff to anyone looking for the very best in medical care.
in IL |
Dr. Kohli is extraordinarily doctor and extraordinary human being. I was a tough case and he was the only doctor out of all specialized doctors that diagnosed me and saved my life. I call when under the weather and get in his office the day of. Also his staff is very friendly and just awesome. Love and appreciate everyone at Suburban Primary Care! Highly recommend!!!
in Brookfield |
Dr. Kohli is very patient and caring, he listens and answers questions ,follows thru on medications explains why you need to take a medication or preventive shots.
in Downers Grove, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Kohli. He is a physician who emphasizes the importance of the physician/patient relationship. He takes the time to listen and engages a patient in the plan of care. He is direct and honest yet at the same time is empathetic. He follows up with you if you ask questions and quickly provides results of tests. I have had him call a consultant while I am in his office which promotes continuity of care. His office staff always acknowledges you by name?
in Westchester, IL |
Dr. Kohli is a very professional, yet accessible physician. He is personal at all time during my visitations. He expounds the most current research to guide health practices. I never feel like he is rushing my visitations due to having to race off to the next patient. He takes time, listens, and answers all of my questions. I feel like we are a team working on common goals.
in Westchester, IL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kohli to family and friends. He is very calming, easy to talk to, and caring.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Dr.Kohli is on top of his game. Very knowledgable of his craft and quite frankly is more concerned with his patients well being rather than jamming patients into his waiting room just to make a dollar. My entire family thinks very highly of him and his staff and has never been disappointed. Have recomended him to friends and they feel the same way about him.
in Burr Ridge, IL |
Very personable and easy to talk to.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Dr Maninder Kohli has been our family Physian for over 9 years.He has provided us excellent advise on our health issues and resolution of our medical problems.He has been prompt to our telephone calls especially issues outside office hours.Indeed, we admire him for his patience for listening to our health issues and prescribing medicine. One of my Cardiologist has termed him "DOCTOR OF DOCTORS".This is true especially prescribing a very measured dose and diagnosing health problem instantly.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Dr. Kohli is the best Doctor I've ever met and (in my opinion) may be the "Best Doctor" anywhere. He is very thorough and has worked me through some very serious health issues and recoveries. His depth of knowledge blends well with his accuracy of treatment and common sense. He can lay out a plan that is easy to follow and that shows positive results. His staff is of the highest caliber and I feel very fortunate to have him as my Doctor. He is the only MD that I would personally recommend !!!
in LaGrange Park, IL |
I have recommended Dr. Kohli to family and friends.. He is very thorough, takes his time with me, allows me to ask questions including me in my care decisions and is nonjudgmental in his approach. I am so confident in his care and coordination with my other providers.
in Hinsdale, IL |
Excellent physician. Knows the technical aspects of medicine, but more importantly offers understanding, caring, and compassionate "bedside manner". Also Generally stays on schedule.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr. Kohli is one of the most intelligent physicians I have ever met and I have been in the healthcare field for 45 years, He is kind, compassionate, thorough and gives you all the time you need during your visit. You can talk to him about anything because he makes you feel comfortable. His advice and clinical decisions are second to none. He is always on time and wait times are minimum. His staff is friendly, thorough and very knowledgeable. I recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in Westchester, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Kohli to other people because he does not rush through the visit and explains the why's of medication to be taken.
in Clarendon Hills, IL |
Unlike many doctors, Dr. Kohli makes me feel like he knows me. He walks into a room with warmth and self- assurance. Those two characteristics make believing his recommendations and course of action something I can get behind without any doubts. Nothing is more important than believing in one's doctor. No matter how mundane my reason for a visit, he's never made me feel rushed. He has a very calming demeanor and a genuine desire to help.
in Orland park, il |
Interested in my welll being and general health
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
Excellent physician, dedicated to his patients. Takes time to listen and answer questions.
in La Grange, IL |
On all occasions that I have had appointments at Dr. Kohli's office I have found him to be thorough, competent, able to answer my questions, and personable. I would definitely recommend him to others! I never felt that he was rushing through my appointment. (I do think he should resumes his study of French.)
Very comfortable environment. Doctor is friendly with patients.
in Saint Anne |
Made my husband and I feel very at ease. Was very attentive and answered all of our questions. Looking forward to working on my health with Dr. Kohli.
in Lisle, IL |
My experience with Dr. Kohli was wonderful. He is very kind and was willing to answer my questions and concerns in a way that was polite and understandable. He is the first doctor I've had that I feel like I can truly trust. Also, his staff was up-beat, happy, and helpful. My nurse, Ria, was great! I highly recommend Dr. Kohli and his practice.
in Burbank Illinois |
Dr. Kohli is very compassionate, sympathetic and genuine. I feel like he really gets to know his patients and truly cares about them. He will sit and listen to you and not rush you out of his office like alot of other drs ive had in the past. I feel blessed to have him as my dr and trust him with my health and wellbeing whole heartedly.
in Oak Brook, IL |
After witnessing firsthand his thoroughness, compassion and patience with my mother, I switched to Dr. Kohli, too. He and his staff are truly outstanding. When I was hospitalized with orthopedic issues, he regularly checked in on me! He is just a wonderful man and doctor and his staff is equally as wonderful.
in Lockport, IL |
Excellent physician who will take his time to examine and interview patients. Great communication on patient treatment plan and a very attentive listener. Best internist you can find in the area as your primary care physician
in Elmhurst, IL |
Dr. Kohli is an amazing person. As my primary care doctor, I completely trust his word. He is compassionate, gentle, very thorough, very professional (he still calls me ,Mrs. Waugh). He shows that he cares for the well-being of his patients. I'm happy that he's my doctor. His office is clean, his staff - Bonnie, Rhea and the long haired lady are very friendly, great people.
in Darien, IL |
spends plenty of time with me,I would recomend him.
He has a genuine concern for his patients and takes time in office visits to talk and explain your treatment and care. His nurse Bonnie is always friendly and courteous. My husband says her shots are always painless. The office staff has always been accommodating to our schedule and needs. One day I stopped in to pay a bill and told the front staff of a concern I had. Dr. Kohli saw me without a previous appointment. I know this always can't be done, but I appreciated the concerne & care.
in Riverside, IL |
Dr Kohli and his staff give you their undivided attention. They take the time to listen to the Patient. Phone calls are always returned very, very promptly. On a number of occasions I would call in the morning and Dr Kohli always made time to see me the same day.
in Westmont, IL |
Spends time with me to explain health issues in terms I can understand.
in Huntley, IL |
Very easy to talk to. Answers all your questions and concerns.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kohli is an Awesome and Patient Caring Person/Doctor, he really takes his time explaining diagnosis, medications, and just how working with you as partners for a long life ahead relationship. I am blessed to have him as a Doctor.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kohli gives you all the time in the world and will walk you through the results of your tests and how you can improve your numbers. Excellent medical care.
in Westchester, IL |
THIS DOCTOR IN MY OPINION IS VERY SINCERE AND TRULY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE TREATS HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB GETTING MY HEALTH ISSUES UNDER CONTROL AND WERE THEY SHOULD BE I WOULD RECONMEND HIM TO ANYONE I KNOW.
Dr. Kohli came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He is extremely thorough and provides clear and easy to understand analysis of his examinations. I would not hesitate to refer him to my family and friends. He is also extremely timely and respectful of others time.
Have you seen Dr. Maninder Kohli, MD?
Are you Dr. Kohli?