Dr. Manila Zaman, MD

Practices Interventional Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
I relocated from WA state to CA last yr. I had to get established with all new Dr's. Dr. Zaman was the 6th Dr. I met. She was AMAZING! Her personality & "bedside manner" are 5 star. She listens and conquers. One of the best physicians I've had in my entire life. Her office is a friendly atmosphere and the entire staff are fabulous to deal with. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a Cardiologist.
Author:
Very nice caring doctor. She straightened out my blood pressure in two visits. Highly recommend her to anyone. She did a stress test and it was the best experience i have had with on and I have had several over the years.
Author:
Excellent, Dr Zaman is a very professional and caring person.
Author:
Dr Zaman is the nicest Cardiologist I have ever had. She listens to all you want to say, & is very patient. She takes the time to explain anything you may have questions above, any medication or procedures you may have. As for her staff. I feel each one of them are great. Very helpful. Good natured. Even though I live in Hemet which is around 20 minutes away. I come. I have & will continue to recommend Dr. Zaman for any of your cardiac needs.
Author:
Very caring and takes her time with you answering all questions. Easy to schedule appts and the entire staff is super friendly and nice!!!
Author:
Dr. Zaman is great for explaining what she wants to do . So that helps. We love Dr. Zaman she saved us from a lot of heartache. She found my husband needed a stent. For that we are great full.
Author:
Dr. Zaman helped me with my issue with High Cholesterol. We started on lower doses to see if I could tolerate statin therapy. Again I had continued muscle issues and she was able to find a solution for me because she cares about her patients.
Author:
Dr. Killeen referred me or Dr Zaman, highly recommending her as a good alterntive to going to Scripps in San Diego. The initial conversation was very thorough and I immediately felt very comfortable with her and and do believe I am in good hands. She is very direct and some people might consider her to be brusque, but I find her to be very professional, kind and caring.
Author:
Was very happy with the whole processes, clean offices and friendly staff
Author:
The front office staff was very helpful and accommodating of our needs. They were able to get us in the next business day and even went out of their way to make sure the referral got processed. Doctor was very friendly and had good bed side manners. After only this one visit she seems to care about the patients health and getting the right tests done to get to the bottom of it.
Author:
She is very pleasant and she listens to her patients. We love her .
Author:
I am very pleased with the care I rec8eive from Dr.Z5aman.
Author:
Dr. Zaman is a very caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to you. I love her! I definitely recommend her to anyone she makes the experience much better. You won’t regret being her patient.
Saved my life!!!!!!!
Author:
Dr. Zaman performed arthroscopic examination to make sure heart was functioning well post stent placements. She is thorough and keeps track of any subtle changes to medical condition, prescription for high cholesterol and the like. Highly recommend Dr. Zaman. She has a friendly young staff as well!
Author:
Dr. Zaman was an amazing cardiologist and was very thorough. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a cardiologist who has the patients best interest at heart.
Author:
Dr Zaman is such a loving and caring doctor . Her staff is always so kind and so helpful !!
Author:
Dr Zaman’s care and professionalism are above board which is also mirrored by her staff. It is nice to visit a professional where you are treated warmly, with respect, and given courteous thorough information. Very happy to have found Dr Zaman and her office!
Author:
Dr. Zaman saved my life! She was very thorough when I came into the hospital in critical condition. She was quite understanding to the needs of my children when asked what was happening to me. She was very reassuring to them. I would recommend her to anyone. Outstanding woman and physician!
Author:
The Dr.’s no nonsense approach and professionalism makes for a calming experience.
Author:
She is a very good caring and nice doctor.
Amazing doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author:
Excellent and takes needed time and you do not feel rushed.
Author:
I AM A PATIENT FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND HAVE FOUND DOCTOR ZAMAN TO BE A CARING CONSERVATIVE SPECIALIST WITH GREAT DIAGNOSTIC SKILLS.
Author:
Very knowledgable clinician/ surgeon. Very skilled. Also is very positive and motivational to speak to during visits. Genuinely seems to care about her patients. Has great sympathy for her patients and their families.
Author:
Dr. Zaman is an amazing doctor! I highly highly recommend her for taking care of a loved one. She literally saved my husband's life. She is honest, straightforward, and tells you exactly what you need to hear. Thank you for taking amazing care of my husband and keeping him here with us!!!
Author:
I contacted Dr Zaman for a second opinion. Thank God I did. She is fabulous. Patient with all our questions. Very knowledgeable and informative. I am lucky to have found her.
Author:
Dr. Zaman has been treating me since 2012, I feel very assured with the Doctor. Dr. Zaman is very thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Zaman has great Bedside Manner and never in a rush, that goes a long ways in my book.
IT WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!!
Author:
Had a great experience in the office