Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mani Khoshnejad, MD
Dr. Mani Khoshnejad, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Baytown, TX. He is 37 years old. Dr. Khoshnejad is affiliated with Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital.

Dr Mani Khoshnejad MD

4301 Garth Rd Ste 309

Baytown, TX 77521

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Khoshnejad

Our practice specializes in maintaining the health of every member of your family at every age: from childhood through adolescence, into adulthood and the senior years. Dr Mani Khoshnejad treats acute illnesses and injuries as well as chronic conditions. We strongly promote preventive medicine and complete wellness.

Dr. Khoshnejad's Experience

Dr. Khoshnejad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Canker Sore
  • Pneumonia
  • Purpura
  • Rash
  • Ringworm
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Education data for Dr. Khoshnejad is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Khoshnejad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khoshnejad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khoshnejad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khoshnejad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khoshnejad to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Khoshnejad's Performance
Dr. Mani is everything that you would want for a doctor. Not only does he explain everything thoroughly but he listens and provides helpful feedback in a timely manner. His staff was also friendly and professional, we got in and out within no time!
in Sugar Land, TX |
The best care I have ever received has been from Dr. Mani. I live in sugar land but drive all the way to Baytown because of the amazing level of care I receive here. I definitely recommend to anyone.
in Texas |
My entire family sees Dr Mani. I love how they get us seen quickly and have always been able to get us in on short notice. Like today for instance. Jessica, Tori and the nurses are super helpful and friendly. Dr Mani is very professional and always gets us feeling better FAST. I recommend this office 100%
in Baytown, TX |
Dr Mani is a great doctor who spends time addressing your needs and is very courteous to his patients. The staff is extremely nice and worked my son in the same day when he was really sick. They run a great office and will be taking my whole family to see Dr Mani.
in Houston, TX |
He has great staff. Always on time and can be reached directly through email or phone. Very pleased with him so far
Baytown, TX |
This place does Botox along with family medicine. Beware, this doctor doesn't care much about your well being. Not once did he actually put hands on me to examin me or my husband. I went to Dr Mani telling him something was wrong with me earlier in the year, he not once ever examined me or scheduled any labs (which would have found the lump) two months later after switching Drs I was diagnosed with breast cancer. My husband and I since moved on to much more qualified and professional doctors.
in Baytown, TX |
Dr. Maní is a good doctor and too bar his staff is not very professional. I went in to have my blood work done at around 8:10 am and it was almost 9 am and I had not been seen by the nurse. I saw about 2 or 3 patients go in and had their blood work done. They didn't know I was out there. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Seriously? I'm changing doctors asap.
in Baytown, TX |
DR. MANI IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. THE STAFF ARE RUDE AND NO INITIATIVE, DONT SMILE AND HAS ATTITUDE. WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEE DR.MANI CAUSE WE LIKE HIM AS OUR FAMILY DOCTOR.
in Mont Belvieu, TX |
Ive been seeing Dr Mani since he took over the Dr Walker's practice. Dr Mani definitely is an educated man who I trust and have confidence in. His staff is awesome, every time I go there we always cut up and have a good time. I have referred co-workers to him and they, like me, are impressed on how fast he can work you into his schedule. If I ever have a question for him, he usually answers me the same day within a short period of time. The man puts 110% into being a Dr Keep up the good work Doc
Highlands, TX |
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Mani. He really listened to me. My blood work was done that day, in his office. I was scheduled for a CT Scan the next day. My referrals to specialists arrived that week. It is so hard to find a good doctor. Dr. Mani is young. I feel that he is rejuvenating Baytown's medical care. Many of our doctors have retired, or are close to retirement age. My family is satisfied. We have found our new physician.
in Baytown, TX |
I feel fortunate to have found Dr.Mani. Doctor Mani took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and to explain what was going on. I really Thankful to say, I've found My Family Doctor. Thank you Dr. Mani and your staff for all you do, finding out what was wrong with me(Appendix) and getting me the care I needed right away and saving me a bunch of money on top of all that. Yes, I've found My Family Doctor Thank you Dr. Mani and staff Yours Truly, B.V.S.
Have you seen Dr. Mani Khoshnejad, MD?
Are you Dr. Khoshnejad?