Dr. Mandy Buttrum, MD

Dr. Mandy Buttrum, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Mandy Buttrum, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Buttrum is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus.

Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada

8205 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 210

Las Vegas, NV 89113

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Buttrum

Dr. Buttrum's Experience

Dr. Buttrum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Stitches
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Berry College, Rome, Ga
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • St. George's University School Of Medicine, Granada, West Indies
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University of Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • St. George's University, Granada, West Indies-Masters Degree In Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Buttrum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buttrum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buttrum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buttrum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buttrum to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Buttrum's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
I've had nothing but issues with Dr. Buttrum & her office staff since I've been a patient there (over a year now). Trying to get a referral or a refill on your medication or just get someone to answer the phone or return a call? GOOD LUCK!! Her staff is by far the most incompetent I've came across. Going days without medication at a time, wanting to pull my hair out feeling like an abandoned patient every time I need something. Save yourself the headache, choose another Dr. & office all together
in Las Vegas, NV |
First let me say the Dr. Buttrum is a fantastic doctor. She listens and cares, but unfortunately her staff is borderline incompetent. They lack professionalism at the front desk along with the fact that the staff in incapable of sending over the prescriptions. I can see if this is the first time, but it's actually the third time I've encountered this issue. I'm paying for it this time around because the answer service is useless and I'm unable to get my antibiotics this weekend.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She is soo kind, and really cares about her patients, I highly recommend her!
in Henderson, NV |
She was a nice doctor, but didnt help me and hardly ever called when I left a message . I was more frustrated and I felt like she really didn't know what to do to help me, also my referrals were always an issue , they never got approved and she told me test results were normal when Quest informed me they were not. I dont feel she had enough experience and was just trying to throw anything at me to try, so I still feel bad and had to start looking for someone who has experience .
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have not yet been able to see Dr. Buttrum because on my first visit I was 30 minutes late due to getting lost and not being able to get anyone to answer the phone to give me directions. I will review the receptionist...she was a VERY VERY RUDE girl. I considered just finding another doctor but will give Dr. Buttrum another chanc. We will see. But, I will get this girls name when I return and make a complaint about her. I have my choice of doctors and don't have to put up with rude treatment.
in Henderson nv |
I had an appointment with Dr. Buttrum back in April and had a great experience! I called this afternoon to schedule an appointment and was treated very poorly. The receptionist was incredibly rude. Im a teacher and when I asked about scheduling an appointment at or after 3:00pm she said "She never works after 3, EVER." I'm sorry, but she did back in April when I made my first appointment. I'll be finding another doctor. If I treat someone with respect I expect the same in return. Sorry Dr. B!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Best doctor in Vegas. Caring and thorough!
in Las Vegas, NV |
She was very attentive, very nice. A patients concern is her concern as well. She called me personally to give me some lab results back, takes her time. She's awesome
in Las Vegas, NV |
She is kind, patient, understanding, thorough, & knowledgable. I would highly recommend her if you want to get an intelligent, caring appointment. Today she has given me confidence in the healthcare profession. I've always been skeptical of corporate medicine, but Dr. Buttrum has put my mind at ease. I will update more each time I see her.
Las Vegas, NV |
Worse Doctor ever . I would not recomend her to anyone. Extremely rude and disrespectful.
in Las Vegas |
Best Doctor in Las Vegas !! Very pacient and professional. 5 stars
Las Vegas NV |
Dr.Mandy Y. Buttrum is very professional and kind. She's very helpful and spent her time to answer a questions and make you feel very welcome. Great professional doctor with the great kind sincere attitude!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Appointment was right on time. Dr Buttrum never rushed me and was very kind and patient, even when I interrupted her to say something. She genuinely seemed to care and scheduled all my necessary x-rays and blood tests. She appeared to be knowledgeable about my symptoms I was describing and the medications I was taking. I will be happy to continue seeing her.
Have you seen Dr. Mandy Buttrum, MD?
Are you Dr. Buttrum?

Visit Dr. Buttrum

Dr. Buttrum accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Hospitals where Dr. Buttrum has admitting privileges

St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus
8280 W Warm Springs Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89113

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Buttrum at Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada