Dr. Mandel Sher, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Sher Allergy Specialists 11200 Seminole Blvd Ste 310 Largo, FL 33778 Get Directions
Dr. Mandel Sher, MD
Dr. Mandel Sher, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Largo, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Sher is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital.

Dr. Sher's Experience

See how Dr. Sher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sher

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sher has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sher to family and friends
Dr. Sher's Performance
in Clearwater Beach, FL |
I AM AN RN AND NEW TO THE AREA. I WAS REFERRED TO DR SHER FOR A RATHER AMBIGUOUS PROBLEM. HE WAS PERSISTENT AND THOROUGH AND FOUND THE PROBLEM AND TREATED IT EFFECTIVELY. I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO HIM- JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY GOOD FORTUNE! OFFICE AND STAFF ARE AWESOME AS WELL.
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Sher is thorough, very nice and helpful! His office staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Sher was a tremendous help getting rid of my annoying cough. He was the first doctor to help clear my problem. He is kind, caring, funny and a great doctor.
Clearwater, FL |
I had a persistent cough that would not go away. After seeing Dr. Sher, he correctly diagnosed the problem and with his guidance on diet, exercise therapy and medicine the cough is gone. I had a cough lingering for almost 7 months and Dr. Sher, quickly got the problem solved. I would call him the "Cough Whisperer" His staff was friendly and effective and thorough. I would highly recomend Dr. Sher.
in Tampa, FL |
After suffering for months with cough seizures a friend suggested Dr. Sher at The Center for Cough. The appointment easy to schedule, the staff very friendly and attentive. Dr. Sher himself is thorough and conscientious and extremely professional. After following his therapy suggestions I am happy to report my cough is now under control and I am able to return to work. Kudos to Dr. Sher and his staff. BTW, his office staff is very friendly and helpful, especially his wonderful wife.
"I just had a visit with Sher Allergy Specialists and I found Dr. Sher and his staff to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I was a little apprehensive about the visit just because it's my first, but the visit was very enjoyable."
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Don't go anywhere else. I am a nurse with 25 years experience and this is where I take my daughter. Wonderful care, thorough and dedicated. Thank you Dr. Sher.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I was hesitant to drive from West Palm Beach but I was recommended to Dr. Sher. Upon getting to the office I was impressed with the friendliness of the office staff. They were very professional and treated us as if we were their only patient. The staff restored my belief in great customer service. Dr. Sher did not rush my time with him and he explained everything to me. I can say after 20 years trying to figure out my issue, Dr. Sher was able to gi I would recommend Dr. Sher and his staff.
in Tarpon Springs |
Dr. Sher and staff really care about their patients. They saw us promptly about an urgent matter and set us in the right direction. Thank you so much. They are worth the drive.
St Petersburg, FL |
Outstanding treatment at his Center for Cough - an exceptional diagnostician, as well as excellent at listening to my issues carefully & using a global approach to my health, rather than only focusing on the cough itself. His approach was different than my previous doctors, which has now allowed me to feel comfortable at public events and attend without worry of coughing. He constantly educates himself about new approaches, participates in new drug trials, and is just plain exceptional!
St Petersburg, FL |
My good friend recommended Dr Sher to me when we first moved to St Pete. He is worth the drive because I get answers, patience, humor and excellent care from Dr Sher - along with a pleasant and supportive staff. My nurse practitioner also refers her patients to him. My child and I are fortunate to be his patients.
Tampa, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Sher to anyone and everyone for allergy and immunology care. He and his staff are truly awesome with the thoroughness and concern they give every patient! I've been a patient of his for 22 years...need I say more???
St Petersburg, FL |
This Center for Cough is where I am going for my chronic cough I have had for Years! I had been sleeping in a recliner for years and now I have been able to finally sleep in the bed without feeling like I was choking to death and coughing! Dr. SHER is awesome and he has a great staff of wonderful, friendly, Very Efficient people! I highly recommend him and his cough center! 10 star rating!
in Seminole,Fl |
I had a chronic cough till I met Dr.Sher,on my first visit Dr.Sher recommeneded several medications plus the GERD diet,within two weeks my cough disappeared. I am able to enjoy a healthy lifestyle thanks to Dr.Sher's wonderful care.Maggie Mathes,Seminole,Fl.
Have you seen Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Are you Dr. Sher?

Compare Dr. Sher

Dr. Sher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Sher has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sher's Board Certifications

• Allergies
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Cough
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

Graduated in 1973

Boston Children's Hospital
    Duke University Med Center
    University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Sher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology