Dr. Mandel Sher, MD

Dr. Mandel Sher, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Sher Allergy Specialists 11200 Seminole Blvd Ste 310 Largo, FL 33778 Get Directions

Dr. Mandel Sher, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Largo, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Sher is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and All Children's Hospital.

Dr. Sher's Experience

See how Dr. Sher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sher

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sher has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sher to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sher's Performance
Dr. Sher helped a friend of mine when numerous other physicians could not. We traveled across the state to see him. It was worth every trip. He literally changed my friends quality of life and saved his career .
St Petersburg, FL |
Outstanding treatment at his Center for Cough - an exceptional diagnostician, as well as excellent at listening to my issues carefully & using a global approach to my health, rather than only focusing on the cough itself. His approach was different than my previous doctors, which has now allowed me to feel comfortable at public events and attend without worry of coughing. He constantly educates himself about new approaches, participates in new drug trials, and is just plain exceptional!
St Petersburg, FL |
My good friend recommended Dr Sher to me when we first moved to St Pete. He is worth the drive because I get answers, patience, humor and excellent care from Dr Sher - along with a pleasant and supportive staff. My nurse practitioner also refers her patients to him. My child and I are fortunate to be his patients.
Tampa, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Sher to anyone and everyone for allergy and immunology care. He and his staff are truly awesome with the thoroughness and concern they give every patient! I've been a patient of his for 22 years...need I say more???
St Petersburg, FL |
This Center for Cough is where I am going for my chronic cough I have had for Years! I had been sleeping in a recliner for years and now I have been able to finally sleep in the bed without feeling like I was choking to death and coughing! Dr. SHER is awesome and he has a great staff of wonderful, friendly, Very Efficient people! I highly recommend him and his cough center! 10 star rating!
in Seminole,Fl |
I had a chronic cough till I met Dr.Sher,on my first visit Dr.Sher recommeneded several medications plus the GERD diet,within two weeks my cough disappeared. I am able to enjoy a healthy lifestyle thanks to Dr.Sher's wonderful care.Maggie Mathes,Seminole,Fl.
Have you seen Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Are you Dr. Sher?

Compare Dr. Sher

}

Dr. Sher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Sher has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sher's Board Certifications

• Allergies
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Cough
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

Graduated in 1973

Boston Children's Hospital
    Duke University Med Center
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Sher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology