Dr. Mandel Sher, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Sher

Dr. Mandel Sher, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Largo, FL and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from Northwestern University-Feinberg Sch of Med in 1973 and specializes in allergy & immunology and allergy & asthma.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sher accepts

Dr. Sher accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
MVP Health Care
POMCO Group
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Wells Fargo Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Sher's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Cough
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis

4.5

Dr. Sher?
Dr. Sher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mandel Sher, MD
I was recommended to Dr Sher by my Pulmonologist after 16 months of a continual hacking cough. Dr Sher was very attentive to my problems and made several recommendations. To my amazement, my chronic cough and gerd were completely relieved in 3 DAYS! I am still system free, thanks to Dr. Sher. I would recommend him to anyone with coughing issues. I will be seeing him again for a second follow-up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
"After 33 radiation treatments for laryngeal cancer in 2016, the tissue damage inside caused me to have a terrible cough. It was similar to what you would have during a bad cold, only it was much worse and it went on for months. Dr Sher really helped me to find ways to try to fight through it and get some control over it. Eventually my tissues healed and that cough subsided. For years it was thought that I had some type of asthma because of a nagging cough and chest congestion. Dr Sher did some
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Shari Kempton recommends Center For Cough. March 21 at 1:08 PM · "After coughing for 37 years and no help from several specialists Dr. Sher has decreased my cough by 95%. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Now I can start ti live a normal life again. Hands Down, if you have a cough Dr. Sher is the man to see." Shari, March 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I usually do not write reviews but this time will be the exception. Dr Sher is someone I would recommend to any one I care about. He is very thorough, asks questions and listens to the answer and remembers. I was very discouraged when I came to see him and he assured me that he would work very hard to take care of my problems and he did, and still is, even though I am so much better. I love his staff, especially Della. Wish there were more than 5 stars! He's funny too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Sher for 6 years. He has always provided excellent care. His staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
My name is Jesus Amaya , I waswas having a tretment with allergy shots, my insurance company is Cigna and i was paying $10,60 every time i got a shot, they changed the company who was making they account and started charge to me $20 per shot , with out tell me about this change, only i notice it when i received the bill one month later. I wnt to the accounting office and talked with Jare , she told me that they changed the company she is not more in charged of that and is nothing she can do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I am an RN of 25 years and have had a cough for my entire life. For 3 years it was severe. I went to countless specialists & had every test available, all offering ZERO answers. I was on 12 prescription meds with ZERO improvement. Dr. Sher has saved my life! I no longer need a laundry list of meds or to spend every day off in a doctor’s office. I finally have a normal life without a hacking cough, exhaustion, embarrassment & constant disruption to everyone around me. Everyone there is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Doesn’t listen...interrupts constantly. Very arrogant man and didn’t help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
He saved my life! 5 years ago I was in his office for a routine allergy shot. Dr. Sher noticed a persistent cough, treated me with steroids, and when that did not help, he ordered an Xray. He saw a very small sot on my lung and alerted my personal physician to get an MRI. He called from his cell phone at dinner time to report the results. It was diagnosed as cancer. After surgery, I am clear of cancer for 5 years now, and ever so thankful to Dr. Sher
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I have seen many amazing allergists in my day but Dr. Sher is beyond amazing. After 22 years of a chronic cough, I stopped coughing 3 weeks after I saw Dr. Sher. I am still in a state of shock. No wonder he heads the Center for Cough. Not only is he an extraordinary allergist, he is so nice, and so is his office. These people make you feel like you are the only person in the universe. The kindness and thoughtfulness is only superceded by Dr. Sher's unique way to help his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Under the competent care of Dr. Sher and his staff I have experienced tremendous improvement. Dr. Sher was thorough in my workup and diagnosis, and my treatment plan has been very successful. I highly recommend Dr. Sher and his professional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
My experience here has been great. My allergies have been controlled through the injections. Dr Sher and his staff are thorough and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Sher as an allergist and cough specialist. He has a great bedside manner. The staff is friendly and the office runs smooth and efficiently. Dr Sher did a thorough exam on me and was able to diagnose and treat my symptoms with just 2 appointments. I felt 100% better in just a few short weeks. Try him, you'll like him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Went to this Doctor few years ago for a chronic cough. Every time I went there was that tube up my nose. After a few visits he gave up on me when I said I was not having that done anymore and sent me to USF to a gastric guru that did all kinds of testing on me and found nothing. It's just a guessing game. I finally found what I had at the Mayo Clinic. Do yourself a favor don't waste your money on a research Doc. Mayo Clinic has everything you need and they know what they are doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I AM AN RN AND NEW TO THE AREA. I WAS REFERRED TO DR SHER FOR A RATHER AMBIGUOUS PROBLEM. HE WAS PERSISTENT AND THOROUGH AND FOUND THE PROBLEM AND TREATED IT EFFECTIVELY. I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO HIM- JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY GOOD FORTUNE! OFFICE AND STAFF ARE AWESOME AS WELL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Dr. Sher is thorough, very nice and helpful! His office staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Dr Sher was a tremendous help getting rid of my annoying cough. He was the first doctor to help clear my problem. He is kind, caring, funny and a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
I had a persistent cough that would not go away. After seeing Dr. Sher, he correctly diagnosed the problem and with his guidance on diet, exercise therapy and medicine the cough is gone. I had a cough lingering for almost 7 months and Dr. Sher, quickly got the problem solved. I would call him the "Cough Whisperer" His staff was friendly and effective and thorough. I would highly recomend Dr. Sher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
After suffering for months with cough seizures a friend suggested Dr. Sher at The Center for Cough. The appointment easy to schedule, the staff very friendly and attentive. Dr. Sher himself is thorough and conscientious and extremely professional. After following his therapy suggestions I am happy to report my cough is now under control and I am able to return to work. Kudos to Dr. Sher and his staff. BTW, his office staff is very friendly and helpful, especially his wonderful wife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mandel Sher, MD?
Don't go anywhere else. I am a nurse with 25 years experience and this is where I take my daughter. Wonderful care, thorough and dedicated. Thank you Dr. Sher.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sher?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sher treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital