Dr. Mandeep Dhalla, MD

Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery | Male

Retina Group Of Florida 6333 N Federal Hwy Ste 300 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Get Directions
Dr. Mandeep Dhalla, MD
Dr. Mandeep Dhalla, MD is a vitreoretinal disease & surgery doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Dhalla is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point and Holy Cross Hospital.

Dr. Dhalla's Experience

See how Dr. Dhalla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dhalla

Dr. Dhalla accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Dhalla is now accepting new patients
Fort Lauderdale Office6333 N Federal Hwy Ste 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Evening
Saturday
(954) 776-6880Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dhalla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dhalla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhalla to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Dhalla's Performance
1st Class Doctor, Great Staff, very happy that I found Dr. Dhalla!
Dr. Dhalla and his staff are amazing in every way. He is the type of doctor everyone wishes they had. I feel very blessed that he is my retina specialist.
I was having new floaters when I was sent to Dr. Dhalla by my optometrist. Dr. Dhalla found and sealed a retinal tear with laser. He was thorough, nice, and the procedure was painless. He is an excellent doctor and I would rec him to anyone.
South Florida |
Dr. Dhalla explained what was wrong with my eye right from the get go....He allayed my fears of going blind and was able to fix my retinal detachment. I was back at work and regained all my vision back very quickly. He is truly a talented physician, and also a kind soul.
Dr. Dhalla is an exceptional surgeon and I am more than happy with his care.
Dr. Dhalla is kind, informative, takes the time to answer my questions with a genuine smile, and with his expert knowledge has helped normalize my vision after diabetes nearly blinded me. He is Great!
South Florida |
Brilliant, Caring, Dedicated. I owe Dr. Dhalla my eyesight period...
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I was sent to Dr. Dhalla for an exam when my regular eye doctor couldn't figure out what was going on. Dr. Dhalla carefully examined me and was worried that I was at risk of developing a brain stroke based on what he saw. He ordered a few tests and he was right!!! The interventional doctor who operated on my carotid artery said it was 98% blocked and I had Dr. Dhalla to thank!! Dr. Dhalla is a great doctor and I have told all my friends about him!
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Dhalla operated on my for diabetic complications. I have had a life-changing, positive outcome due to his skilled care. He has great bedside manner, but is serious when it comes to dealing with tough problems. I am very thankful for his care.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I recently had complications after cataract surgery with another doctor. I was referred to Dr. Dhalla--he was professional, answered all my questions, and most importantly was able to resolve the issue--restoring my vision and also my trust in my cataract doctor. Things don't always go as planned; I am grateful for Dr. Dhalla's expertise and excellent care.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Dhalla has been taking care of my mother for over two years for macular degeneration. She was legally blind when we first went to see him. He restored her vision so she can read again. He is very thorough, thoughtful, and adjusted treatment when needed.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This guy should have his medical license taken away. He almost blinded me. He actually gave me medically induced glaucoma due to his ignorance. He is very nice, but a worthless physician. Due to his stupidity I have had to have 3 surgical procedures and have lost half of my eye site in one eye. I wish he would stop practicing before he does this to someone else.
He correctly diagnosed me when two other retina doctors did not. He adjusted my treatment appropriately--very happy that I saw Dr. Dhalla. He is great, his office is also run very well with nice staff.
in Fort Lauderdale |
I had bleeding and swelling in my retina from Diabetes when I came to see Dr. Dhalla. He has carefully treated the problems and my vision has gradually returned. He is honest, and to the point, and very caring.
Dr. Dhalla fixed my eye and restored my vision after a cataract surgeon had major complications with surgery. I can see 20/20 after Dr. Dhalla worked on me. I am truly grateful!!
Paris, J |
Dr Dhalla has taken wonderful care of me for 2yrs. He saved my only seeing eye from blindness with his warm and gentle care. I have told several of my friends about how nice and smart he is. If you have an eye problem, I would definitely recommend him.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Amazing experience with Dr. Dhalla who is in awesome Doc and human being! Very direct communicator, caring, I really appreciate his care.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Dhalla's calming, warm bedside manner helped me through my retina emergency. He has done a wonderful job taking care of me.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dhalla is caring and a great doctor. He gave me my vision back. I agree with all the nice things people have said about him on this website. I highly recommend him!!
in Miami, FL |
I had a macular hole with blindness in my right eye. Dr. Dhalla took excellent care of me from start to finish and now I can see well enough to read books and drive again!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I was worried that I wouldn't ever see again, until Dr. Dhalla saved my eye. He is a great man.
in Broward County, FL |
Dr. Dhalla is an excellent doctor with a warm bedside manner. He has done a great job taking care of me and helping me regain my vision.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dhalla has been taking care of my mom for three years and has done an excellent job with her macular degeneration. He is kind and patient with her. His office is managed very well and his staff is just as nice as he is.
Dusseldorf |
We were on vacation in Florida two years ago, and I recently saw Dr. Dhalla for a follow up. I had a retinal detachment that Dr. Dhalla did a scleral buckle for me to fix it. Due to his expert help, I was still able to fly home to Europe because of the technique he used. The retina doctor at home said Dr. Dhalla did an excellent job...I am very thankful for him.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I had emergency surgery with Dr. Dhalla for a retinal detachment a few months ago. He has restored my vision back completely with his great skills.
in Chisinau, CU |
I had a macular pucker that Dr. Dhalla removed because everything I was trying to read was crooked. He solved my problem with a surgery called a vitrectomy and now I can see great. His staff and Dr. Dhalla have been wonderful through the whole process. I thanked my optometrist for referring me to Dr. Dhalla.
in Haarlem, NH |
Intelligent, Caring, Great Office Staff....Dr Dhalla has all the qualities you would want to have in our doctor. Thanks for taking great care of me!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
He is very knowledgeable and caring. I think he is a great doctor and under his care I have done very well!
in Plantation, FL |
I wish I would have found Dr Dhalla sooner. He took over my care when a friend rec him to me for my diabetes. He is an excellent, caring doctor who has improved my vision..
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Fantastic experience with Dr. Dhalla who has been taking care of my macular degeneration. He explained things to me in language I could understand and has very gentle hands (despite me needing injections!)
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Dhalla started taking care of my eyes for diabetes about a year ago. He has restored my sight with his great quality of care. I have been very happy with him.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
He is undoubtedly a great doctor...He has a caring warm demeanor and I am thankful he is my retina specialist.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent doctor---He was very good explaining things to me and did a phenomenal job repairing my retinal problem. I now have 20/20 vision thank to Dr. Dhalla.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had emergency treatment with Dr. Dhalla a few months ago. His professionalism is second to none. He is caring, and has done a wonderful job taking care of me.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dhalla repaired my Macular Hole and restored my sight...It was an awesome surgical experience from start to finish...I am glad my optometrist sent me to him for my surgery
in Plantation, FL |
I saw Dr. Dhalla after he was recommended to me by a co-worker. Two previous doctors were not able to help me.. Dr. Dhalla diagnosed and fixed my serious eye problem and now I have my vision back!! I am very grateful to him and his entire staff!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
When I was recommended to him, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was told that I was nearly blind in my right eye. He made me feel at ease from the time of the scheduled appointment up into surgery and recovery. Awesome experience and I had a successful recovery!
in Weston, FL |
I was slowly going blind but my optometrist did not see anything. I made appointment with Dr. Dhalla upon examination, he recommended immediate surgery for 270 degree retina tear. He was able to repair the tear and now I can see again.
I went to his office because I couldn't go to my regular doctor on a specific day. He told me I need to get Lucentis eye injections every 2 months,and I thought I was done with injections. (I am 33 with MD due to high Myopia) The distorted vision was fixed with 3 treatments by another doctor. He seemed bothered when I asked him why or how many times, he just gave an example of a patient who went blind for avoiding injections. My regular doctor told me IN MY CASE I don't need further injections.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY MY OPHTALMOLOGIST DR FASS. HE HAS BEEN SO DELICATE IN TREATING ME WITH PATIENCE, KINDNESS AND EXPERTISE. I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE IN HIM. hE HAS GOT BLESSED HANDS AND THE SHOTS HE FIVES ME IN BOTH EYES ARE DONE SO FAST AND ALMOST WITHOUT PAIN.
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
I am so glad that I made an apt. to see Dr. Dhalla regarding the floaters and streaks I was seeing. My regular eye doctor didn't see anything wrong with my eyes but encouraged tme to see a retina specialist just to make sure. On the first meeting, Dr Dhalla diagnosed a retinal tear and repaired my eye. I appreciated his patience in taking time to explain what is being done. Since then, I have been back several times for follow ups and feel that I am in good hands.
in Sunrise, FL |
I first met Dr. Dhalla on 10/3/11 and my left eye was in such bad shape (because of a retinal detachment) that he scheduled emergency procedure for the next day. He took the time to explain everything to me; he was also very honest with me. He told me that there was a very real possibility that I was going to lose the vision in my left eye, but he would do everything in his power to make sure that did not happen. Well I had the surgery and it was quite successful. I have been very impressed!
in Plantation, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dhalla's Retina group for a few years. I was sent to him as an emergency with a terrible eye infection after eye surgery at another facility. Dr.Dhalla saw me immediately, examined my eye, and saved it. I would recommend him to anyone because he is an excellent doctor and he cares very much for his patients.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Dhalla saved my eyesight - what else is there to say...
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had a detached retina & he was able to bring back my eyesight. He is courteous, very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Doctor Dhalla always enters the room with a smile and handshake. He will let you know how you are progressing and if you have any questions or concerns will take the time to talk to you. I once bought in an article and Dr Dhalla took the time to read the article and gave me his opinion.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dhalla has taken care of me for the past 3yrs. He saved both of my eyes from blindness by his expert surgical skills. The other doctors and nurses where I had surgery said that Dr. Dhalla had the great surgical technique and not to worry...They were definitely right. One of my eyes had been previously operated on by another doctor but he didn't fix it correctly. Dr. Dhalla was able to remove scar tissue and fix the other doctor's mistakes. I owe him a huge debt of gratitude...He is amazing
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He helped me see again when other doctors said it wasn't possible. He is a great communicator and explained my condition to me in words I could understand. Very nice bedside manner and great staff!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
My mother has been under Dr. Dhalla's care for the last few months..She is elderly and has had many problems due to her diabetes. Dr. Dhalla has always been so patient, and caring with her. He has improved her eye sight and she is really able to read again!! The staff is just as nice as Dr. Dhalla at his office...I highly recommend him...
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dhalla along with my regular opthamologist saved the sight in my right eye. I suffered a massive hemorrhage in my eye and was at risk for losing the sight in that eye . Dr. Dhalla's quick and thorough response has saved my eyesight. After diagnosis I had an opportunity to be examined by the doctors at Mass Generals well respected Eye Institute and was told that I was very lucky to have received the care I had received as the hemorrhage could have taken my sight. They were very impressed
Have you seen Dr. Mandeep Dhalla, MD?
Are you Dr. Dhalla?

Compare Dr. Dhalla

Dr. Dhalla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Dhalla has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dhalla's Board Certifications

• Blindness
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinoschisis

Lehigh Valley Hospital

Completed in 2002

Henry Ford Hospital--Ophthalmology

Completed in 2005

Barnes Retina Institute/Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis

Completed in 2007

Dr. Dhalla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhalla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery

• Laser Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Testing
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery