Dr. Manav Salwan, MD

Dr. Manav Salwan, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Advanced Internal Mdcn N IL 2540 Hauser Ross Dr Ste 275 Sycamore, IL 60178 Get Directions

Dr. Manav Salwan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sycamore, IL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Salwan is affiliated with Kishwaukee Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Rochelle Community Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Dr. Salwan's Experience

See how Dr. Salwan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salwan

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Salwan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salwan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salwan to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Salwan's Performance
Dekalb, IL |
Dr. Salwan should not be treating women. He was assigned as my PCP and the first appointment I had with him, he asked me why I wasn't practicing abstinence (I am almost 30). In my last appointment, when I needed a refill on the birth control pills I have taken for years with no issues, he lambasted me for my weight (I'm smaller than average) and my elevated heart rate and blood pressure (I get nervous at the doctor and had already been waiting an hour for him to come in). He then told me the pil
Genoa |
Even though you may have to wait a few minutes to see him, Dr Salwan will spend a much time as needed with you.. He is not in a rush to see the next patient. As long as you have questions he has the time for you.
in Sycamore, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Manav Salwan, since his practice opened in Sycamore. I have always been satisfied with his diagnosis' and treatments; or referrals. I have seen him for numerous issues and have been completely satisfied. I highly recommend Manav. I have never seen his wife, who is also a doctor in the office.
Sycamore, IL |
Explained back ache symptoms to nurse, then another person comes in with no introduction and asks me to explain symptoms to her (assistant?), and then the doctor flies in, makes no eye contact, reads the report on the laptop, makes a flippant comment about the medication I was taking, and asks me to explain again my symptoms. No sign of caring, just move a feeling of move 'em in, move 'em out.
Sycamore, IL |
Dr. Manav Salwan never told me I had chronic kidney disease although lab results indicated stage 3 level (it may be stage 4 by now). And altho he prescribed lasix, he never explained the importance of a potassium supplement which, because I am a senior, can bring on alzheimer's symptoms because of dizziness, especially at 80 units a day. Expecting that might occur, his assistant even asked me if I felt light headed or dizzy. This is intentional negligence just to see it happen.
in Elgin, IL |
Dr.Ashima Salwan bill me 3 months later for a copay that was paid the same day of my appoinment. I show her proof that it was paid and she kept billing me, and I had to pay her again,because she was going to send me to collections.
Have you seen Dr. Manav Salwan, MD?
Are you Dr. Salwan?

Compare Dr. Salwan

Dr. Salwan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Salwan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Salwan's Board Certifications

• Cholesterol Diseases
  • Dyslipidemia

Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 2000

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Salwan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salwan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Salwan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Salwan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.