Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Manal Antoun, MD
Dr. Manal Antoun, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Antoun is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Obstetrics/Gynecology Assocs

9595 N Kendall Dr Ste 103

Miami, FL 33176

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Antoun

Dr. Antoun's Experience

Dr. Antoun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• St Barnabas Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Columbia University Masters In Human Nutrition
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Antoun has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Antoun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antoun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antoun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antoun to family and friends
Dr. Antoun's Performance
Would go to a veterinarian before I'd go to Manal Antoun. Still have nightmares about her so called treatment. Thank God I switched doctors before losing my firstborn!
in Palmetto Bay FL |
She is a great doctor. Very much on top of health issues. Anyone who is new to this area, or your doctor retired like mine did, should make an appointment with Dr. Antoun. Beautiful clean office with friendly staff Patricia Hayes, Palmetto Bay, Florida
Hollywood, FL |
Dr Antoun is highly recommended. She is down to earth, thorough, cautious with health decisions and advice in patients' best interests. She will take as much time as you need. And the office staff is very friendly and efficient. Great place!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun is so thorough and efficient. She is friendly and kind. 9 years, and every visit has been wonderful. She's a spectacular physician.
in Miami,fl |
She is great. Does not keep you waiting and is very kind and professional.
Miami, FL |
Dr Antoun is very professional, takes her time to listen and answer your questions and I feel very comfortable with her. I recommended her to my friend and she liked her also
Miami, FL |
She is a wonderful person, very pleasant and professional.
in Miami, FL |
Very professional! Helps me a lot with my c- section recuperation! I recommend her! Excellent MD!
Miami, FL |
She is my favorite doctor yet and I have seen all of them. All are amazing but she is quick concise but answers very question in full detail when asked. She is very professional and is very sweet and understanding of any situation.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun is an excellent physician! I have been seen her since 2001, she has always been nice, curteous and she is a good listener. I'm very happy to have found this medical group, Miami OBGYN Associates and Dr. Antoun. I'm very satisfied with the medical care I have received from Dr. Antoun and the staff for 15 years and counting.
in Decatur, GA |
Had a great 1st experience with Dr. Antoun. She is very knowledgeable and informative. I look forward to coming back again.
in Miami, Florida |
Dr. Antoun is an excellent physician. She takes time explaining everything and any other questions or doubts you may have. She is very caring. (P.S. By .mistake my prior healthgrade was not finished correctly.)
in Miami, Fl |
I have been a patient of Dr. Antoun since 2009 and am greatful beyond words for her. She has delivered my 2 boys and has performed other surgical procedures throughout these years with great expertise, professionalism, and genuine care. Every time I see her I feel confident of her advice and appreciate the time she spends with me to explain everything. I highly recommend her!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun is an excellent doctor. She listens and make you feel comfortable.
in Miami, FL |
She has been my doctor for years, I feel confident that she knows me and my medical history very well.
in Miami, FL |
I don't know if I caught her on an off day but my experience was not a pleasant one as the reviews I read.. First off they advise you to arrive 30 minutes before appointment (in vain). I waited an 1hr and 40 min before actually seeing the Dr. She was very brief and pro selling vaccines without explaining thoroughly the benefits, pros and cons, instead provides you with an old wrinkled article. I felt peer pressured into getting it. Then I remembered I had a question to ask, waited another 20 min
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operations. Please feel free to call us at 305-279-8222 and ask for Cristina Garcia so that we may further discuss your comments.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent! Awesome staff. I was very scared (Haven't had a gyno test in ages) But they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Overall an excellent experience.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun very professional. Answers all questions that you may have.
in Miami, FL |
For more than 15 years I have been visiting Obstetrics & Gynecologist of Kendall. Is a wonderful team of doctors, a true team of professionals. Dr. Antoun is a great doctor and is very important to have a doctor you can trust 100%. My daughter also goes to add. Antoun and she delivered one of my grand kids. I can't say enough positive feedbacks of my experience with her and her colleagues. Thank you~
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to talk to you and makes you feel comfortable. She performs exams in detail and takes her time with you. She genuinely cares for your health and makes sure you are happy with her care and goes over and beyond to make sure that you are physically healthy, and directs you to implement a good healthy life. She is one of the best gynecologist I have ever had.
Key Biscayne, FL |
I have being going to Dr. Antoun since I moved to Miami 9 years ago. She takes real interest in her patients, care about their health and tailors her recommendations to patient's specific circumstances. She is very professional and easy to talk to. She listens and takes time during the appointment. I recommend her unequivocally.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun has been my Doctor since 2008. I feel very comfortable with her. She always takes the time to explain and answer any question I may have. I would not change her for anyone else and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a GREAT OB/GYN
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr. Antoun is hands down the best! My wife was delivering and had an unexpected complication, resulting in an Emergency C-section. Had it not been for Dr. Antoun, I may have lost my wife and my beautiful daughter. Dr. Antoun was able to recognize the issues and took control right away. She takes her job very seriously and makes sure other in the room do also. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Antoun for all she has done for my family.
in Coral Gables, Fl |
I have been going to Dr. Antoun for over 10 years. She is kind, smart and overall one of the best doctors/ I have ever seen.
in Miami, FL |
She has excellent bedside manner. She cares about you as a whole and recommends vaccines and vitamins to improve your whole body. She is efficient and excellent.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Antoun is both very personal and approachable and incredibly professional and an expert resource. She is up to date on the latest science and also has a very trusting and warm bedside manner. She delivered both my sons and I would happily trust her again with the job if I were to have another baby.
Have you seen Dr. Manal Antoun, MD?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Kendall Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Antoun

Dr. Antoun accepts 30 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
    Group Plan PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA