Dr. Man Cho, DPM

Dr. Man Cho, DPM

Podiatry  |

Dr. Man Cho, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Reston, VA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Read his story

Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Priority Partners
  • Virginia Premier

Learn about Dr. Cho

See how frequently Dr. Cho performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Sprain
Foot Conditions
Bunion
high

Dr. Cho's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cho's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cho "Dr. Cho's residency training involved all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery, including reconstructive procedures and diabetic limb salvage. Additional focus included pediatric limb deformity through rotation at the Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland. During his free time, Dr. Cho enjoys traveling, exploring DC, and physical fitness."

This content was provided by Dr. Cho "As a member of Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic (FASMA), I am dedicated to providing advanced and comprehensive foot and ankle care to all of my patients in a warm and caring environment. I provide a full scope of podiatric services, emphasizing open communication and education. My aim is to improve patient comfort and facilitate the highest level of function possible."

• Podiatry

• Reconstructive Surgery
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Temple University Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • St Francis Hospital and Medical Center-Hartford

Dr. Cho has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese

Dr. Cho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cho to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cho's Performance
in Herndon |
Excellent doctor. Answers any questions in detail. Very responsive for any requests.
Thank you for your great review of our podiatrist, Dr. Man Cho.
in Sterling , VA |
Great doctor, very helpful!
We take pride in our staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
in potomac falls va |
Excellent doctor great bedside manor. Extremely knowledgeable. Good sense of humor.
in Springfield, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cho's for a couple of years now, starting at the Wound Center. For some reason, my feet began getting callouses and these then turned into wounds. Dr. Cho and his team at the Wound Center at Woodburn cleaned and bandaged the wounds and they eventually got better. He diagnosed the problem as my having a very tight Achilles tendon and he recommended that he operate and lengthen it, which I eventually agreed to. He is a very talented podiatrist/surgeon.
in Phelps |
Absolutely. Dr. Cho is not only a wonderful surgeon, but, also his bedside manner and in-office manner make him an individual that is easy to feel comfortable with. My wife is now going to see him.
in Herndon, VA |
I absolutely love Dr. Cho. He is a very caring, sensitive Dr. He is low key- mild mannered-soft spoken, and makes you feel at ease the very first time you see him. I have been going to him for a while. He knows his patients, and he spends as much time with you as you need. I have never felt rushed, or hurried in there. He is efficient, and knowledgeable.
Thank you for your great feedback! We will be sure to share this with Dr. Cho and the staff.
Herndon, VA |
I visited Dr. Cho to remove my Toe Nail. In a single visit Dr. Cho provided consultation and completed the procedure. Dr. Cho is very knowledgeable and spends good amount of time with patients to discuss problems. I highly recommend Dr. Cho.
in Reston, VA |
I was recommended to Dr Cho by my primary Doc. From the very first visit, I was completely confident with Dr Cho. He explained in detail the pros and cons of how to correct my foot issue and took the time to answer my many questions. I had two prior bunion surgeries done 38 years ago and was familiar with foot pain, but this surgery involved little more. I would highly recommend Dr Cho for podiatry issues.
in Reston, VA |
What a kind and caring Doctor, his bedside manner is absolutely fabulous. He spent more than enough time with me and I felt like he really was understanding and caring. He took his time and explained thing clearly for me to understand! THUMBS WAY UP for Dr. Cho !
Reston, VA |
After being treated by Dr. Man Cho I can honestly say my pain has decreased a significant amount. I would not choose another podiatrist. He is the absolute best! Thank you so much Dr. Cho!
in Herndon, VA |
Dr Man Cho is a joke of a Dr. He is inexperienced and needs to be stripped of his certifications. He ruined my wife's ankle and would not own up to his mistake. When after a year of suffering we finally saw another Dr, and he was asked why he placed the anchors in wrong place..he went silent. My wife complained to him many times about the pain she was feeling and he brushed it off as normal, and told her to 'man up'. What kind of a insensitive joke of a Dr is this? Stay far far far away from him
Have you seen Dr. Man Cho, DPM?

Visit Dr. Cho

Reston Hospital Center
1850 Town Center Pkwy
Reston, VA 20190
StoneSprings Hospital Center
24440 Stone Springs Blvd.
Dulles, VA 20166
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Dr
Fairfax, VA 22033

More Podiatry Specialists like Dr. Cho at Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC

Podiatric Surgery Specialist