Dr. Malika Aryanpure, MD

Dr. Malika Aryanpure, MD

Family Medicine | Female

We strive to provide our patients with high-quality medical care, whether it is an acute sickness or a chronic issue. No matter what your age is, infant to elderly, we promise to treat you with care and compassion. We hope along with any services rendered, you will leave knowing you can always count on us.

Dr. Malika Aryanpure, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Northport, AL. She is 46 years old. Dr. Aryanpure is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center and Fayette Medical Center.

Dr. Aryanpure's Experience

See how Dr. Aryanpure's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aryanpure

Dr. Aryanpure accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Aryanpure has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aryanpure's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aryanpure to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Aryanpure's Performance
Northport, AL |
Not a good experience. I had a thumb problem and needed an X-ray. I scheduled an x-ray, but the machine was broken. Instead, the intern ordered some blood work and gave me 2 injections and told me the x-ray machine would be fixed in a hour or so. It was not repaired in the next 2 days and I had to leave for work. No X-ray, but my insurance has been billed over $900, including for the X-ray which I never received. Not happy.
fayette al |
Using as family doctor. always had a great experience.
Jasper, AL |
Dr Aruanpure walked out as I was going over my medical history and needs. She then refused to treat me after filling out my paperwork with my medical history prior to visit. I left with absolutely no treatment. I later called and asked for me co pay back since I was given no service. She informed me that she had talked to me for 5-7 minutes and could I give her that time back. She then told me she didn't have time for this and hung up the phone on me. I have never been treated so rudely.
Have you seen Dr. Malika Aryanpure, MD?
Are you Dr. Aryanpure?

Compare Dr. Aryanpure

Dr. Aryanpure's Care Philosophy

Dr. Aryanpure's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Aryanpure has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aryanpure's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Aryanpure does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aryanpure and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aryanpure does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aryanpure and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Aryanpure does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aryanpure and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.