Dr. Malik Spady, MD

Dr. Malik Spady, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Malik Spady, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Covington, LA and has been practicing for 13 years. She specializes in rheumatology.Read her story

Ochsner Health Center - Covington

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Spady

See how frequently Dr. Spady performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Fibromyalgia
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Spady's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Spady's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Spady "Dr. Spady received a Doctor Medicine degree from Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College in Richmond, Virginia. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Louisiana State University in Lafayette, Louisiana. Additionally, Dr. Spady completed a Rheumatology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic Foundation hospital in New Orleans, LA."

This content was provided by Dr. Spady "I support a patient's decision/right about their treatment plan.  I take the time to educate and encourage patients to be involved in all aspects of their care.  I listen, value a patient's input and attend to their individual needs.  I communicate in a clear, timely manner and share all pertinent information.  I treat patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
  • Louisiana State University, Lafayette, LA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Ochsner Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Spady has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spady to family and friends

Ochsner Health System

also has reviews with comments for this provider:

logo for Ochsner Health System
SEE THESE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS

Dr. Spady's Performance

Dr. Spady Says:
"

I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with feedback that will be shared with others.  This feedback is valued by me and my practice so that we can continuously improve upon our patient's experience.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach me or my staff at (985)875-2828.

"

Dr Spady is the most caring and compassionate physician I’ve ever seen. I hobbled in her office in so much pain I could barely function. She took my hand , looked me in the eye and said “I can help you!” And she has!! I highly recommend her. The wait time for appointments is worth it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I feel very blessed to have Dr Spady as my doctor. She has found medical diagnosis other Doctors have missed.. She is very thorough and pleasent and I know has my best interest in mind. A very Big asset to Ochsner. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My only complaint about seeing Dr. Shady was the waiting time. Before running any tests, she just looked at me and rattled off several things that I am suffering from. Not only that, she made me feel very comfortable, spoke in a language that I could understand and she has a great bedside manner...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Spady is the best of the best Dr. and such a caring person--She is concerned and has a true heart for her patients..i was her patient when she was in Hammond,la. i loved her so ,she treats you so knid you never forget her. i am just finding her today here in this post..my prayers ..SO glad to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the most caring and compassionate doctor I've met in years. She takes her time and listens to her patients and gives the best of care.
Are you Dr. Spady?