Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD

Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Allen, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Read his story

1111 Raintree Cir

Allen, TX 75013

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Perry III

See how frequently Dr. Perry III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Urinary Disorders
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
high

Dr. Perry III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Perry III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Perry III "Dr. Malcolm O. Perry, III has impeccable credentials: an undergraduate degree from The Colorado College in Chemistry, and he is an honors graduate of Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Perry completed six years of surgical and urologic training at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, serving as Chief Resident in both urology and kidney transplant. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology. Over the years, he has been elected by his peers to leadership positions including being a member of the Medical Executive Committee, Chairman of the Credentials Committee and Chief of Surgery. Yet, this gifted and "giving" doctor is modest about his accomplishments, much like the father and great-grandfather who came before him. The first Dr. M. O. Perry served Collin County for over five decades and was the epitome of the "country doctor," often showing up on icy cold winter nights in a horse and buggy. The second Dr. M. O. Perry was professor emeritus at UT Southwestern Medical School, after an illustrious 50-year career as a vascular surgeon. From the earliest phase of his training, Dr. Perry has made it his mission to deliver the very best care possible, and to treat his patients like family. Many patients worry they're "bothering the doctor," and this is never the case. Dr. Perry comments, "I truly see this from the perspective of what I would wish for my family, then translate that into my patient's needs." --Allen Image Magazine"

This content was provided by Dr. Perry III ""As a Christian physician, it is my honor to be a good servant by giving my patient expert counsel on their options and delivering the most effective treatments available.""

• Urology

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Dementia
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Epilepsy
  • Kidney Failure
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nephritis
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Parkland Health and Hospital System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Parkland Health and Hospital System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Perry III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perry III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perry III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perry III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perry III to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Perry III Says:

We apologize for any inconvenience pertaining to the Front Office. We have recently hired new staff members.

We always check insurance eligibility before seeing Dr. Perry as a courtesy to our patients, and we sincerely apologize if a staff member did not provide you with an excellent experience at any point in time.

As an office that strives for excellence, we want to know if your...

Dr. Perry III's Performance
Secaucus, NJ |
Fantastic bed side manner, explained everything thoroughly and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend his services!
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Perry and his staff, Amelia in particular, are true professionals and set the standard high for health care. My husband's kidney stone required urgent attention and we truly felt Dr Perry and Amelia "cared". The level of communication, support and follow up were better than any Dr's office I have encountered for my husband, my two daughters and my own health care.
Allen, TX |
Excellent Doctor. He took time to review everything with me and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Perry.
in McKinney |
I I have been a patient for several years and that is primarily due to his views on providing care. My treatment was dependent on some labs needed after the first appointment, as is usual for most new patients. I was traveling when the results were due and his office stayed in contact with me so I had no surprises when I returned as well as prescriptions ready for me to pick up once back in town. Dr Perry also listened to my views/concerns and accommodated whenever medically feasible.
in dallas, tx |
I had a great series of visits with Dr. Perry. He addressed all my concerns and gave me great explanations on tests and treatments. It was very easy to schedule an appointment, I was able to see him within one business day. Dr. Perry has a very friendly way of explaining things, he is a great conversationalist too. His cordial and approachable personality made every visit pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Perry. His staff was also friendly and helpful.
in Fairview, TX |
Dr. Malcolm Perry is an exceptionally good urologist. He has great credentials, is a very good listener and is extremely knowledgeable. If you are looking for a caring physician, who can quickly and efficiently get to the root of your medical issue, this is the physician for you.. After working with a multitude of surgeons in my twenty year career as a surgical nurse, I have come to recognize an excellent physician when I meet one!
Allen, TX |
Dr. Perry is a incredible physician, who is quite knowledgeable, professional, and exhibits a great bed-side manner. As this was the first significant health issue I've faced, Dr. Perry spent additional time answering questions, providing clarity, and explaining my options. He is a strong christian, who I'd highly recommend.
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Perry has become part of my family. Him and Emilia at the front desk are amazing, caring, and understanding people. Due to my issues, I have Dr. Perry's personal cell number. He has answered or returned my call immediately every time my wife or I have called him. He has even answered at 3 in the morning and called every 30 minutes to check on me while I was in the ER. Further more, upon arriving at the ER I was greeted by a nurse and doctor that he had already called and briefed.
Lufkin, TX |
I would like to say that Dr Perry has been my Dr for about 20 years and has always given me the best medical care possible and also a great friend. In the medical problems that I have had, Dr Perry has always made sure I was treated and cared for with the best medical care possible. This is the reason I have continued going to Dr Perry for the situations that have come up in my life. Dr Perry is not only a great Dr he is a great person and great man.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Perry is a rare find among medical professionals. His passion for what he does was evident in the amount of time he dedicated in understanding my concerns, history and symptoms. He took a great deal of care to ensure that I understood my options and likely outcomes. He gave me an emergency number and was willing to intervene and assist with any ER visit I might have in the future. He truly cares about his patients.
in Wylie, TX |
I have used Dr. Perry for the last 4 years for chronic kidney stones. He is a gracious and kind man that does his utmost to provide the best care he can for his patient's and is willing to see them when they need it. He has even gone as far as to give me his personal number in case of a kidney stone attack and he would then meet me at the ER if necessary.
in Allen, TX |
My husband and myself have been going to Dr. Perry for years. We consider him a blessing from God. My husband has had kidney stones for years before we ever found out about Dr. Perry and thanks to Dr. Perry he now knows what causes them. He is very compassionate, listens to his patients, and is extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know; and actually we already have done that.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Perry is a terrific doctor: he is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and caring. He really goes out of his way to care for his patients, he is very warm and welcoming, takes the time to talk to you and hear your concerns, and makes you feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Perry for always treating me with unsurpassed competence and compassion! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The office is very well equipped and clean. Fantastic doctor, I highly recommend his practice!
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Perry has been my doctor for around 4 years. I have several kidney stones in each kidney, which he has been taking care of for all those years. His Christian demeanor, his straight forward assessments and lighthearted manner make his visits less stressful. Dr. Perry never fails to recommend more advanced research by other doctors if he feels that is to my best interest. He is very thorough and reassuring. I am comfortable when he is conducting in-office procedures. I trust him.
in Mckinney, TX |
When I needed a Urologist, I checked the ratings provided on my health insurance site and selected Dr. Perry based on his high customer rating. I cannot be happier. Dr. Perry is a unique doctor who still believes in taking the time to listen. He also takes as much time as needed to explain my results and treatment options. He has a way of putting me at ease and I never feel rushed. I have come to trust his advice in the 4 months that I have been seeing him.
in Frisco, TX |
I originally sought out Dr. Perry for a second opinion. I was glad I did, as he provided me with a much better, and thorough, medical diagnosis than I had been given. This saved me from undergoing a surgery, that may have led to much further complications. He takes his time to explain your condition, and procedures needed, explaining all options. I have enthusiastically stayed with Dr. Perry for all my Urological needs, and highly recommend him to anyone.
in Allen, TX |
I’ve had many good doctors in my life of 50+ years, however Dr. Perry is one of the truly exceptional ones. He diagnosed me with kidney cancer in 2013, and helped me through one of the roughest stages of my life. His medical knowledge and bedside manner are outstanding. A few months later (after a full nephrectomy) I was fully recovered, just as he said. He doesn’t rush with his patients, so be prepared to wait a little longer than average in the waiting or exam room.
in Allen, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Perry after an ER visit for kidney stones. He has been extremely conscientious and caring in my experience. I asked him to please treat me as if I were a family member and he has. I will go nowhere else for my future care.
in Frisco, TX |
I was referred to Dr Perry by my new primary care physcian after having a rather bad experience with another urologist in the Allen area. I have had a fluctuating PSA and It causes me to worry when it goes up. Fortunately for me Dr Perry is very thorough and doesn't leave anything to chance. He has performed two prostrate biopsies on me and while it isn't like a walk in the park he made every effort to see to my comfort and walked me through it as he worked. Great Guy always smiling.
in Allen, TX |
He is a very caring doctor and very easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable.
in Anna TX |
When I moved to the Dallas area I had to find a new urologist. I was fortunate enough to find Dr Perry's name and background on the internet so I called and was given a quick appointment. I was very happy with my first and subsequent visits as Dr Perry spent a lot of time listening to my problems, my urological history, and asking penetrating questions in order to understand my past experiences and treatments. He also involved other specialists and gave me full relief.
in Plano |
Dr. Perry is a wonderful Dr. He saved my dad and has been nothing but kind and understand thought out the last 6 years that my dad was been going to him. I'm very greatful to him
in Mckinney, TX |
Totally 100% satisfied with Dr. Perry. Can't say enough about what a great Dr. he's been in taking care of me.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Perry is one if the finest doctors I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, accommodating, compassionate and its obvious he genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is great, Amelia is efficient and just does an outstanding job. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes to see the doctor. I would recommend Dr Perry to anyone I know who needs a truly great Urologist.
Sherman, TX |
Dr. Perry's office staff refused to see me twice on two separate appointments after being a patient for over a year. They wasted hours of my time waiting just to say later that my insurance referral wasn't current, when it was. The referral is for an entire year and they would not even call the insurance company to verify. I had two operations in a year which kept me from seeing Dr. Perry that year. He then sends me an unsigned certified letter refusing treatment. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
in Allen, TX |
Given my experience I cannot use the word Doctor. My experience has been one of the worst in my life and he abandoned me as patent because his office staff and billing person got upset when I complained about their service. A Doctor takes an oath to do no harm, yet Perry did not have a problem leaving me in pain with a stent in me and to find a doctor on my own when his staff was inept in working with BCBS to verify insurance and when it did get verified, all I got was lip. Poor
in Wylie, TX |
Dr.Perry is really good and i recommend him.The 1 star is for the frontdesk. In april, I was charged $220 upfront b4 my ultrasound,despite telling the front desk that i already met my deductible. They told me that insurance will pay me back. Now 6 months later, i haven't received anything back from the insurance. I called BCBS only 2 find out that the office was supposed to give me back the money all along!!!Had i not called in today..byebye $220! SHADY practice! 50$ for late reschedule! ROBBERY
This is Dr. Perry's staff. While we can't confirm this was our patient, in general, benefits are checked on each visit and we collect what the insurance company states the patient owes. On each call, we get a reference number and the name of the insurance agent. Sometimes patients feel deductibles are met when the insurance company says otherwise. We make every effort to send refunds quickly, and if there is a delay, it is because the insurance company has delayed payment to the doctor's office.
in Irving, TX |
In short, Dr. Perry is fantastic. In long, Dr. Perry's expertise was evident within the first few minutes of my first appointment and, despite excruciating pain from the small boulder lurking in my kidney, I was able to smile knowing I was in good hands. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Perry is extremely personable and treats you like a close friend versus a mere a patient.
in Allen, TX |
Awesome doctor who cares about his patients!
in Allen, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Perry following a visit to Presbyterian Allen Emergency Room.The head ER doctor there highly recommended him. Since I didn't have a urologist at the time, I followed her recommendation and have been a loyal patient of Dr. Perry's every since. I find him very professional, genuinely interested in my condition, questions and any concerns of mine and willing to spend the time to ensure I get everything I need from him during my visit. He's a very strong man of faith as well.
Extremely questionable and poor business practices from the Front Desk
in Mckinney, TX |
I was never able to see Dr. Perry. The office staff and billing dept is so inept, they couldn't figure out my insurance. # other patients with appointments before me walked out without being seen after 2 hours of waiting and insurance issues.
in The Colony, TX |
Wonderful. My husband had a large kidney stone which was too big to pass and in a precarious location for laser. He tried every non-invasive method he could first, which I really appreciate. He's also a man of faith, I felt peaceful my husband going into surgery after praying with Dr. Perry. Hopefully we won't ever need him again, but I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
in Richardson, TX |
I absolutely love this doctor. He is so friendly and down to earth. Great bedside manner and the office is always so neat and clean and very welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?

Visit Dr. Perry III

Dr. Perry III accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA