Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Perry III

Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD is an urology specialist in Allen, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1987 and specializes in urology, pediatric urology, and more.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perry III

4.4

13.72549019607843%

Dr. Perry III?
Dr. Perry III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD
I've been seeing Dr. Perry for two years now regarding an unusual problem that requires monitoring. I have greatly appreciated his conservative approach to treatment, and his willingness to get opinions from other experts in the field to confirm his diagnosis. I truly believe he wants the best outcome for his patients. He has taken time to go over my options, listened to my concerns and preferences, and then given his recommendations. Just what you'd want from your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I can't tell you how awesome Dr. Perry is! He has been my Urologist for 3 years now and has helped me with 2 rather difficult Kidney Stone issues (first one being 12mm and the last one that was 8mm - both of which got stuck and embedded!) He sat and talked with me answering all my questions, giving me all the details I asked for and made me feel like I was his ONLY patient! He even said a prayer with me before each of my procedures. All around great guy and WONDERFUL Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I went in for what I thought was chronic prostatitis. With in 48-72 hours I was pain free for the most part. I've gone from having mild to moderate pain most days, to being pain free as the new normal. Dr. Perry was very confident, competent, patient, and funny. He is hands down the best doctor that I have ever seen. I've seen some great ones, but he's at the top for me. Appointments are easy. Beside manor is fantastic. If I could see him for the sniffles, I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Perry's for 10 years and find him to be very personable and caring. He makes you feel totally at ease during every visit and procedure. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Perry is an exceptional physician. I have been his patient since 2015. I highly recommend Dr Perry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Perry is extremely knowledgeable, and I sensed early on that he cares about his patients. Dr. Perry evaluated my condition, identified probable causes, did tests, and showed me what he found every step of the way. As a result of my experience, we developed a conservative approach for treatment that was right for me, and we progressed in steps commensurate with our findings along the path to overall wellness. I highly recommend Dr. Perry, who is an excellent doctor, and his staff is superb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Perry's for about 4 years and I have been extremely satisfied with his competence, professionalism, and friendliness. His intake staff is always polite and accommodating. His office location is conveniently located just off 75 in Allen, Tx in a quiet medical office building. I highly recommend Dr. Perry to any patient seeking a personable professional, and competent Urologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Malcolm Perry has been my urologist since moving to the Allen, TX. area 13 years ago. He is very professional and his concerns are only of his patient and and his/her good health. My visits have always been on time, thorough and my questions answered to my satisfaction. I would never hesitate recommending Dr. Perry to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I began seeing Dr. Perry years ago when I lived in Allen. Since then I have moved a little over a hundred miles away but continue to drive back to see him at least twice a year. I have absolute confidence in his ability to both diagnose and treat any issues I have. He also explains results in a way that is easy to understand. I would HIGHLY recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Perry's for ten years. I have received nothing but wonderful service from him and his staff. He is an excellent communicator and takes time to make sure I understand and that my questions are answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
What a comfort, at age 74, to have found a great physician in Dr. Malcolm Perry, III. I sought out Dr. Perry for urological (i.e. urgency/flow/infection) issues I had never faced before. Dr. Perry accurately diagnosed my problems, set up a treatment plan, and resolved my problems exceeding my expectations. And, in addition to being a fine healer, Dr. Perry is a delightful human being. I trust him and am grateful for him and his skill. Joseph F. Carlisle, Ph. D. Plano, TX
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Today I had my first appointment with Dr. Perry. Honestly one of the best doctors I have seen in a while. This doctor is very personal, funny and you will leave the office with the confidence he is going to take care of you. I am rating him 6 stars out of 5!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Perry is a definitely an asset to the medical profession. Not only is he very bright and skilled but he truly cares about his patients. He does not quickly push you out the door nor does he recommend further treatment or biopsies that in his opinion are not needed. My only regret is that I did not have the honor of his services earlier in life. I am thankful to have him reviewing my general health in addition to urology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
I found Dr. Perry online. I liked his website right away so I made an appt. I hit the jackpot!! He has a great personality, is very knowledeable, and speaks with ease in discussing those uncomfortable issues. He cares about your issue and is thorough in his explanations and exams. And He took the time to answer my 'book of questions'. I appreciate his time and expertise. I wish that he could be my everything Doctor! * Wait time comment: They squeezed me in, so I was glad to wait! Cinde
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Perry is wonderful! He is genuine, passionate and caring with excellent bedside manner. Dr. Perry uses the latest and best equipment which helps in quickly diagnosing the issues. He took his time to actively listen to my concerns and then explained different treatment options available to me. Most importantly, I was able to get an appointment the next day which is unusual for specialists like him. It is a blessing to have professionals like him! I am very glad I found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
My wife and I have been treated by Dr. Perry for several medical issues over the past 5 years. We have been very happy with Dr. Perry and believe he is an excellent physician. He takes a conservative approach with treatment and is very thorough. His bed side manner is great and he is easy to talk to. He spends whatever time is needed with you. I have never felt as though he was trying to cut short my office visit to hurry off to the next patient. His office assistant, Amelia, is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Perry is an excellent, caring and extremely qualified doctor. Plus he's our favorite doctor. He goes the extra mile to make sure we get the appropriate care and has gone out of his way to recommend and refer us to doctors we need. He is really personable and my husband and I absolutely love him. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. (The one errant staff person is gone.) He has seen us through hubby's prostate cancer kidney stones my UTI's and bladder spasms. We trust him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
Dr. Perry is professional, personable and caring. He became my doctor after a very bad experience with another urologist in Dallas. I called his office and he saw me the next day! I have nothing but the upmost respect for this passionate doctor. He has a very warm bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. Any concerns I have he addresses immediately, whether in the office or a phone call away. His front desk, Amelia, is a gem. She is friendly & helpful all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
When I had a kidney stone attack I had no doctor. The ER told me to go see Dr. Perry. I got right in and have never regretted it. He is the most carrying doctor I have ever been to. He really cares about you and will listen to all your concerns. He will never rush out of the room. He will stay there as long as you need him to stay. I have recommended him to several people and they come back thanking me. He carefully studies your situation. I could go on and on but there isn't enough room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Malcolm Perry III, MD?
We recently moved to this area and our search for "new" medical professionals was a high priority.for us. Dr. Malcolm O.Perry is a rare and valued find. He consistently delivers excellent service and does so with patience, and courteous professionalism. He carefully explains everything to me as he proceeds with treatment and in a way I understand. His mannerism and thoroughness is huge comfort to me. He successfully embodies the methods of a surgeon, in very friendly environment.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Perry III?

"As a Christian physician, it is my honor to be a good servant by giving my patient expert counsel on their options and delivering the most effective treatments available."

• Urology

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HealthSmart
Molina Healthcare
MHNet - Behavioral Health
Principal Financial Group
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Perry III's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Cystoscopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Failure
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nephritis
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostate Surgery
  • Prostatitis
  • Radical Prostate Removal
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Perry III treats patients.

Compare Providers