Dr. Malcolm O. Perry III, MD

Dr. Malcolm O. Perry III, MD

Urology | Male | 56 years old

"As a Christian physician, it is my honor to be a good servant by giving my patient expert counsel on their options and delivering the most effective treatments available."Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Malcolm O. Perry, III has impeccable credentials: an undergraduate degree from The Colorado College in Chemistry, and he is...Read more

Dr. Perry III's Experience

See how Dr. Perry III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perry III

Dr. Perry III accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Perry III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Perry III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perry III to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Perry III
Dr. Perry III's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (44)
Dr. Perry III Says:

We apologize for any inconvenience pertaining to the Front Office. We have recently hired new staff members.

We always check insurance eligibility before seeing Dr. Perry as a courtesy to our patients, and we sincerely apologize if a staff member did not provide you with an excellent experience at any point in time.

As an office that strives for excellence, we want to know if your...

in Wylie, TX |
Dr.Perry is really good and i recommend him.The 1 star is for the frontdesk. In april, I was charged $220 upfront b4 my ultrasound,despite telling the front desk that i already met my deductible. They told me that insurance will pay me back. Now 6 months later, i haven't received anything back from the insurance. I called BCBS only 2 find out that the office was supposed to give me back the money all along!!!Had i not called in today..byebye $220! SHADY practice! 50$ for late reschedule! ROBBERY
in Irving, TX |
In short, Dr. Perry is fantastic. In long, Dr. Perry's expertise was evident within the first few minutes of my first appointment and, despite excruciating pain from the small boulder lurking in my kidney, I was able to smile knowing I was in good hands. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Perry is extremely personable and treats you like a close friend versus a mere a patient.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Perry did not have the appropriate collection container for urine. His office utilized a chair with a funnel attached to drain into a bucket. I was NOT happy with this, as I am used to clean catch in a urine collection container called a hat.
in Allen, TX |
Awesome doctor who cares about his patients!
in Allen, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Perry following a visit to Presbyterian Allen Emergency Room.The head ER doctor there highly recommended him. Since I didn't have a urologist at the time, I followed her recommendation and have been a loyal patient of Dr. Perry's every since. I find him very professional, genuinely interested in my condition, questions and any concerns of mine and willing to spend the time to ensure I get everything I need from him during my visit. He's a very strong man of faith as well.
Extremely questionable and poor business practices from the Front Desk
in Mckinney, TX |
I was never able to see Dr. Perry. The office staff and billing dept is so inept, they couldn't figure out my insurance. # other patients with appointments before me walked out without being seen after 2 hours of waiting and insurance issues.
in The Colony, TX |
Wonderful. My husband had a large kidney stone which was too big to pass and in a precarious location for laser. He tried every non-invasive method he could first, which I really appreciate. He's also a man of faith, I felt peaceful my husband going into surgery after praying with Dr. Perry. Hopefully we won't ever need him again, but I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
in Richardson, TX |
I absolutely love this doctor. He is so friendly and down to earth. Great bedside manner and the office is always so neat and clean and very welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Malcolm O. Perry III, MD?
Are you Dr. Perry III?

Compare Dr. Perry III

Dr. Perry III says...

Dr. Malcolm O. Perry, III has impeccable credentials:

an undergraduate degree from The Colorado College in Chemistry, and he is an honors graduate of Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Perry completed six years of surgical and urologic training at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, serving as Chief Resident in both urology and kidney transplant. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology.

Over the years, he has been elected by his peers to leadership positions including being a member of the Medical Executive Committee, Chairman of the Credentials Committee and Chief of Surgery.

Yet, this gifted and "giving" doctor is modest about his accomplishments, much like the father and great-grandfather who came before him.

The first Dr. M. O. Perry served Collin County for over five decades and was the epitome of the "country doctor," often showing up on icy cold winter nights in a horse and buggy. The second Dr. M. O. Perry was professor emeritus at UT Southwestern Medical School, after an illustrious 50-year career as a vascular surgeon. From the earliest phase of his training, Dr. Perry has made it his mission to deliver the very best care possible, and to treat his patients like family. Many patients worry they're "bothering the doctor," and this is never the case. Dr. Perry comments, "I truly see this from the perspective of what I would wish for my family, then translate that into my patient's needs."

--Allen Image Magazine

Dr. Perry III's Care Philosophy

"As a Christian physician, it is my honor to be a good servant by giving my patient expert counsel on their options and delivering the most effective treatments available."

Dr. Perry III says...

As an office that strives for excellence, we want to know if your experience does not meet our standards, and more importantly if the experience did not meet your standards. We want to go beyond your expectations, and if that has not been the case for you, please contact us at (469) 854- 6116. We will gladly accept your call, and we look forward finding a solution to any issues you may have experienced.

Thank you for providing feedback to us. We not only appreciate it, we need it to exceed your expectations for every visit.

Sincerely,

The Office of Dr. Malcolm Perry

Dr. Perry III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Perry III has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perry III's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Balanoposthitis
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Inflammation
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

Parkland Health and Hospital System

Completed in 1993

The Colorado College

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Perry III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perry III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Urethral Dilation
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.