Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Malathi Yella, MD
Dr. Malathi Yella, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pittsfield, MA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

188 East St Ste 103

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Yella

Dr. Yella's Experience

Dr. Yella's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Mysore Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Berkshire Med Center

Dr. Yella has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Yella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yella to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Yella's Performance
in Hinsdale, MA |
I get very anxious to see doctors or dentists. Dr.Yella came highly recommended by several of my colleagues and family friends. She is specially trained in psychiatry and medicine. She allways makes me feel comfortable during my appointments, takes time to know her patients, explains medical conditions well to non medical people in lay man terms, She convinced me to get colonoscopy. Thank god she saved my life as i was diagnosed with prostate cancer receiving treatment now. God bless her.
Pittsfield, MA |
Best Doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring.
in Pittisfield , MA |
She is caring, nice and patient with me anytime I go see her. She also want to know how things are going concerning my health and if am doing what she told me to do.
in Pittsfield, MA |
My significant other has struggled with Type 2 diabetes and other health issues for the last several years. Dr. Yella was highly recommended to us earlier this year. I have accompanied him on all of his office visits. I can't say enough about her knowledge and her compassion. We love her! She makes us both feel very comfortable and answers all of our questions. I have witnessed the impact her care has had on his overall well being and health. We are both so grateful to have found her!
in Pittsfield, MA |
I have been under Dr. Yella's care for the last 9 months. Her knowledge and level of care/concern for my overall health and well being has been life changing for me. She evaluated my overall health and current list of medications. She made several changes. I recently experienced a serious episode that could have been life threatening. Her immediate attention got me the urgent care that I needed. I am doing very well and I'm so thankful to be under her care.
in Pittsfield, MA |
She spends a lot of time with her patients, cares and listens. She answers all my questions, never rushes during appointments, she spent about an hour or more for few of my appointments. She is very good in counseling with her psychiatric back ground and also helped me control my diabetes well with out any complications. In my opinion she is a gem in Berkshire county.
in Pittsfield, MA |
This doctor had a very poor bedside manner; she did not listen to me when I talked about my struggles and what's been helpful to me in the past, and was judgmental and dismissive of my pain, telling me what I know about myself was wrong after knowing me for five minutes. She was disrespectful and rushed me out of her office after a very short visit, an appointment she was 45 minutes late for. I found so very judgmental that I left her office in tears. I would not recommend this doctor.
in Lanesboro |
Most intelligent, caring, thorough doctor ever! I love her!
in Pittsfield, MA |
For years I loved having Dr. Yella as my PCP - until I became the sickest I ever was and she didn't believe me. Instead of being open and listening to me, she told me I needed antidepressants. I will never go to her again.
Have you seen Dr. Malathi Yella, MD?
Are you Dr. Yella?