Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Makepeace Charles, DDS
Dr. Makepeace Charles, DDS is a dentist who practices in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Charles is affiliated with JFK Medical Center North Campus and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute.

7301 W Palmetto Road

Boca Raton, FL 33433

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Charles

See how frequently Dr. Charles performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction
high

Dr. Charles's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Charles "The doctors and staff of Profiles Oral and Facial Surgery will do everything possible to provide outstanding treatment using the most advanced technology with fees in keeping with today’s economy."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

Education data for Dr. Charles is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Charles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Charles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Charles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Charles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charles to family and friends
Dr. Charles' Performance
Sanford, FL |
My experience at Dr.Makepeace B. Charles office was great. I recommend it. The workers there were kind and so was he.
Miami, FL |
Great time at the surgeons. Friendly staff and very approachable. They took my phone calls whenever I? needed them. I? would come back. Thanks again
Boca Raton, FL |
My experience at the office was behind EXCELLENT!! I highly recommend this doctor for any dental needs!!!
Smyrna, GA |
I had reconstructed surgery to my let eye from massive trauma Dr Charles was there at the hospital waiting come cool and made me feel the same all other Dr's said no matter what I would have permanent damage to my eye I can se great thanx to Dr Charles I would recommend anybody thank you and my family thanks
Hialeah, FL |
Dr Charles was awesome. I had a sinus lift to make room for dental implants and the process was smooth as silk. I felt I could trust him because he cared about my wellbeing above all else.
in Jupiter, FL |
My daughter had all four of her wisdom teeth removed two weeks ago. Dr.Charles did an amazing job. She had a great recovery with no issues. My dentist recommended Dr. Charles to my family. I am so glad they did. He and his staff were amazing.
in West Palm Beach |
Dr. Charles is extremely professional and was able to calm my nerves before surgery. I wasn't sore or swollen at all after the surgery and I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted and a tumor.
Miami, FL |
Had my wisdom teeth pulled and things are going great!
Hialeah, FL |
Doctor Charles was amazing, surgery was quick, fast, and easy. His staff was very professional and helpful, I definitely recommend doctor Charles and his team.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Really nice doctor. Quick and easy removal even though after anesthesia I was really out of it. Recovery was a mess but the assistants were really nice and helpful.
Miami, FL |
Dr Charles is great no problems after surgery he answered all questions that I had before and after surgery.
My experience with this facility and all it's staff and doctor's has been above expectations and meets the professional criteria I'd expect and hope to find when seeking a dental surgeon. Quick, professional, and convenient
Hollywood, FL |
My surgery was great, there were no complications and my mouth is healing very well. I've had no problems whatsoever and overall it was a great procedure and great recovery.
Bellevue, WA |
I'm so happy I went to Dr. Charles! I had no pain and my surgery went really well. I'm happy with the results.
Sanford, FL |
Hey I had a good experience with dr.charles and I'm healing well.
Miami, FL |
Dr Charles and his staff have been excellent from pre-op to post-op. My procedure and healing process went according to plan and as a very nervous patient I couldn't be happier with the results.
Miami, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr charles would recommend my friends and family
Miami, FL |
I love Dr. Charles! I would recommend him to anyone! My surgery was painless and fast. My healing was great as long as you follow all of the steps they give you.
Orangeburg, SC |
Dr Charles was great. I felt no pain and my recovery was seemless. I had my wisdom teeth taken out.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The staff and Dr Charles are extremely friendly and made me feel so comfortable. Dr Charles removed my wisdom tooth so fast and so painlessly that I was amazed, I had none of the pain and discomfort I had expected from seeing others who had had this procedure
Boynton Beach, FL |
My husband had oral surgery, and his recovery was excellent. His was not in any pain.
Summerville, SC |
Dr. Charles and his staff were absolutely amazing. I was given very easy instructions and the hospitality given by his staff was great! My surgery was quick and beautiful. Makepeace with your smile by making Dr. Charles makepeace your oral surgeon
in West Palm Beach, Florida |
Great surgeon! Dr. Charles and his staff make you feel very comfortable. I had 5 implants done and had to have 2 teeth surgically removed from my gums which never grew out since I was a child. He did a great job with no bad after effects. I can now smile again.
Memphis, TN |
Dr Charles was very good at making me feel at ease even eveb when I was very uneasy. I had pain after but as they promised it had gotten better.
Newark, NJ |
Very knowledgeable, easy to get along with. Best person I've gone to this far, they are about you're well being and how you feel.
Bradenton, FL |
Our experience has been stellar !! I could not have asked for a better experience ! ! This is the place to be if you have to have oral surgery , the staff is awesome and they make your feel special .
Newark, NJ |
Great experience. Dr. Charles made me feel really comfortable about getting my wisdom teeth out. No complications before or after surgery. Would highly recommend him.
My experience was awesome, second surgery and i have zero complaints!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Charles and his staff are quick, efficient and knowledgeable! Had such a great experience, I would recommend anybody go to him. The process was easy and the recovery was a breeze. Dr. Charles is easy accessible and very accommodating.
in Jupiter fl |
Dr.Charles was very accommodating and friendly when removing my wisdom teeth I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs wisdom teeth removed!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Makepeace has been excellent. He has not only done my teeth. He has taken care of my family. This gentleman is very professional and very concern of his clients
Naples, FL |
When I came in I was so nervous and Dr Charles' staff made me feel so confortable and made me laugh. My procedure only took forty minutes and I was done. 3 days later I felt great! I love Dr Charles all of my family members come to him and I will reccomend him to everyone I know.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Charles is a very skilled, knowledgeable oral surgeon. He extracted two molars with very long roots and did a coronectomy on an impacted wisdom tooth, with excellent results. He is also very personable and informative. An outstanding health care specialist. Highly recommended.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Had my jaw reconstructed and 6 implants put in. He has been fantastic in every way. Would not recommend anyone else else but him. It's been a year's journey so far and a far better one than I could have imagined. Fantastic, awesome!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Had a great experience with Dr. Charles he was awesome!
Stuart, FL |
Good experience, cool doctor and no problems what so ever!
Dr.Charles is a great guy and he did a great job, and he had all the answers to any questions I had.
Bellevue, WA |
Nice people, nice environment. I would recommend them to others.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
Excellent service. I had a horrible gum infection and he fixed me up right away. Highly recommend!!
Florida palm beach gardens |
Best doctor ever would highly recommend even if you don't like dental work.
Miami, FL |
Dr Charlie and staff are amazing.
in Palm city , FL |
Very clean, great team, treat you like family. Would recommend a friend.
in Riviera Beach FL |
I am a person who is afraid of all dentist. Having to have four wisdom teeth removed was stressful. Then I met Dr. Charles and his staff. They welcomed me into their office and put me at ease. This was the best experience ever.
in Palm beach gardens, fl |
Dr. Charles is great!!! He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. He fixed my dental issues and I haven't had any problems since!!! I would definitely recommend him.
in West palm beach , FL |
Great staff, very help and knowledged of the procedure. Excellent procedure I most definitely would recommend Dr. Charles for any dental surgical procedures.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Charles is a wonderful oral surgeon. I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted. He was very professional and even through my pain he assisted in every way possible. Thanks Dr. Charles and profile dental!
in Riviera Beach, FL |
Dr. Charles is a phenomenal. I've been with him for over a year and he is extremely qualified, brillant, and technologically saavy.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Two of my daughters had their wisdom teeth out on the same day. Girls did great and the staff was so sweet and kind.
Boston, MA |
I would definitely recommend him to others because he made me feel so comfortable during the whole process of my wisdom extraction. I have really bad anxiety when it comes to needles and anesthetic but all that went away on the day of the surgery because he would talk me through everything to make sure I was okay. I wish I could give him 10 stars!
in Nashville, TN |
Quick and painless. Well experienced Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Makepeace Charles, DDS?
Are you Dr. Charles?