Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD

NeurologyMaleAge 59

Neurology

Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD is a Neurology Specialist in McLean, VA. Dr. Fotuhi has extensive experience in Headache. He is affiliated with medical facilities Howard County General Hospital and Suburban Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD

NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center

8280 Greensboro Dr Ste 240 McLean, VA 22102

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Fotuhi with our nearby Neurology Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Fotuhi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fotuhi

Dr. Fotuhi

Helped me with TBI
Dr Fotuhi has helped me dramatically with my TBI over the past few months. Highly recommend for anyone with Post Concussion Syndrome! His techniques really work!
Mike – May 09, 2022
Neurogrow
I felt a lot more calm after the sessions I did. Thanks Neurogrow!
Jaya – May 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
The best neurologist and best team
Dr. Fothui saved my teen daughter, Mayra. He is the most knowledgeable, caring doctor. My daughter had horrific concussions, memory loss, irritability, and now she is over 85 percent and back to normal in all brain functions. His program works and he and his team are caring, and easy to make appoiontments. He was the only neurologist in town that helped us with effective treamtent. You won't regret seeing him and his team, the best, top notch! Treats you like family.
Mayra Rios – Apr 23, 2022
Very Impressed
Dr. Fotuhi and his staff are very professional. 6 weeks into the program I have seen significant improvement and am looking forward to the next 6 weeks.
Mar 28, 2022
So glad I found Neurogrow and Dr. Fatouhi
As a 53-year-old, I was devastated to hear that I had MCI. My neurologist gave me little hope and said she couldn't rule out Alzheimer's. Fortunately, I did some research and found Dr. Fatouhi's book "Boost your Brain." That book led me to find his practice in McLean, VA. I've now gone through his 12-week program and have had amazing results. My scores have increased, but more importantly, my outlook on life has improved. I highly recommend the practice and the program to anyone concerned about memory issues.
Mar 14, 2022
Dr. Fotuhi @Neuro Grow
The experience is self paced and there's no pressure. Lots of positive reinforement and motivation! Your improvement will ultimately happen because Dr. Fotuhi, the Brain Coaches including the entire team are professionals working in unison. Give yourself a chance, you will improve!
Mr. Shareef Rahman – Mar 14, 2022
Dr Fotuhi is amazing!
Dr Fotuhi, his staff and brain fitness program have helped me get my life back. He is full of knowledge and takes time to answer any questions you have. I highly recommend him and his program for traumatic brain injury recovery.
Kristin – Mar 11, 2022
Great experience
Dr. Fotuhi was very helpful in determining what I needed to improve and made sure I met my goals. The staff were very welcoming, and I had a great time with both the brain coaching and the neuro-feedback. I would definitely recommend it. I definitely noticed an improvement in my ability to focus and complete my work more quickly.
Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I was diagnosed with a concussion and post concussive syndrome after a car accident three years ago. Since the accident, I was experiencing cognitive and emotional issues which were very uncharacteristic for me. I was having trouble functioning in every day life until I found Neurogrow. I knew I needed help and I was referred to see Dr. Fotuhi as a renowned expert in the field of Neurology. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fotuhi and the Neurogrow program. Through this program, I received the help I so desperately needed, my concentration and coping skills have improved immensely, and I feel like myself again! My family and friends have noticed a positive change in me. I will continue to use the skills I’ve learned through this program to continue my healing. I would and have recommended this program to family and friends and would like to take the time to make my recommendation here! Thank you Dr. Fotuhi, the Brain Coaches, and the Neurogrow team!
Heera – Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I have the Vertigo symptom, dizziness; after visiting the doctor office, the doctor help me to get better
HO, Chuong – Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Halfway through the 12 week program, I have had significant improvements in most cognitive functions such as attention, executive function and memory, as evidenced by cognitive tests and observations by my family. The cognitive/intellectual improvements have also markedly improved emotional issues such as mood and stress levels. The office staff is very qualified and courteous, so visiting his office for a neurofeeback or coaching session is also a pleasant experience.
Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Not a safe space. I went there to be treated after a concussion. But it's not worth the risk of getting COVID. I was there less than an hour, and had to deal with four unmasked people - including the doctor - in that time. When I called to cancel future appointments the receptionist asked why, and rudely argued with me that masks are "just a recommendation" when I told her I wasn't coming that so many people were unmasked in a small indoor space. I reached out directly to the doctor to say I was uncomfortable without masks because my husband is a transplant recipient, and would like more information about safety protocols before continuing treatment. He advised me that, because of my high risk spouse, I should not go back. And I definitely won't. Terrible safety protocols, rude staff, and a doctor who apparently lacks all compassion - ugh.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
K.W. – Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Before going to Dr. Fathoui my memory wasn’t what I wanted it to be. After my treatment my attention span and my memory became much better I also enjoyed the activities that were done
Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi and his staff are wonderful and caring and helped my full recovery from a concussion sustained in a car collision.
Sarah Lloyd – Sep 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi is amazing and he has assembled a fantastic team of smart, friendly, and supportive people. I cannot say enough about how positive my experience with Dr. Fotuhi and Neurogrow has been. Truly excellent!
Joe Ryan – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Appreciate Dr. Fotuhi's very personalized practice. I was able to communicate directly with him through the portal to ask questions which is very important. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable, and non judgemental. Dr. Fotuhi's program was helpful to realign and reset mentally, and with his team's specific focus focus and guided help, we made great progress in the past 4 months. Grateful that my OB referred me to him. Thank you!
A working mom of three – Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I went to my primary doc seeking help for my migraines and he suggested I see a neurologist. My mom had recently had a traumatic head injury and seen Dr. Fotuhi and she recommended me to him. Not only was he knowledgeable about and helpful with my migraines, but he helped to greatly reduce my anxiety and depression. All of the brain coaches were incredibly compassionate and helped me learn ways to reduce my anxiety, therefore improving my migraines and sleep. They measure your progress throughout the program so you can compare from the start, middle, and end of the program. Everyone was so helpful from the front desk staff to the schedulers to the neuro feedback techs. A huge and sincere THANK YOU to everyone who helped me along the way!
Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I’ve completed the 12 week program and it’s been exceptional! When I started I determined that I was at 10 to 20 percent of my normal self. I am now at 100 percent. All of the neurocognitive and neurobehavioral testing results drastically improved to the point where I am completely back to my normal self. I highly recommend this program to anyone with brain injuries and anyone who wants to improve their cognitive function as well.
Jeanne Lindamood – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Neurogrow Brain center and Dr. Fotuhi were absolutely amazing. Their methods helped me heal a concussion I had been dealing with for months with headaches that wouldn't go away. Their level of care, attention of their staff, and overall desire to help are something I had never seen before at any medical facility. I highly recommend Neurogrow to anyone who's been dealing with concussion symptoms that won't go away or who just need a brain tune up.
Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I found the program that Dr Fotuhi has established at Neurogrow to be effective to measure my cognitive performance and improve it. I am more confident in my cognitive abilities following my visits. I had a positive experience.
Jul 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fotuhi?