Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Fotuhi

NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center

8280 Greensboro Dr Ste 240 McLean, VA 22102

Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD is a neurology specialist in McLean, VA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1997 and specializes in neurology, sports psychiatry & neurology, and more.

Dr. Fotuhi accepts

Dr. Fotuhi accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Fotuhi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Confusion

Dr. Fotuhi treats Confusion more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Fotuhi treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Fotuhi's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Problems
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Chronic Dizziness (After Head Trauma)
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Syncope
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertigo
  • Wellness Coaching

I love seeing patients. Every patient has his/her own story. I enjoy learning not only about their symptoms but also about their life's history, their goals for the future, their hobbies, and what things are important to them. Patients are not just a...

• Neurology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fotuhi

Dr. Fotuhi?
Dr. Fotuhi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD
Dr Fotuhi came recommended by another Dr as I was experiencing horrible chemo brain after my cancer treatment. I was having trouble finding words and having horrible memory issues. I even had issues reading numbers and just basic sentences. Everything looked like a word search to me. I completed the program at Neurogrow Brain Fitness and my cognitive scores soared compared to what they were when I started. I felt more confident in speaking and my ability to retrieve words to be able to convey my message and I was able to actually dial a number correctly again on the phone and not jumble up words. When I returned almost a year later fir a follow up, my scores were even higher than they were after my completion and I can tell I’m still benefitting from Dr. Fotuhi’s treatment. He has an excellent staff and I highly recommend him and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
When I came to Dr. Fotuhi, I had sustained a terrible concussion from being hit by a drunk driver. Every day tasks had become laborious, if not impossible. Forming full sentences and concentrating on simple tasks were extremely difficult! He and his skilled staff worked with me and brought me back to my laughing, smiling self. I am grateful for their patience, kindness and expertise! You all are AWESOME!!! Love, S.S. in Woodbride Va.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I went to Dr. Fotuchi because I was having some difficulty with memory, anxiety and concentration.Dr. Fotuchi and his staff members made me feel extremely comfortable.They were patient, kind and very understanding as I went through this process.My memory and concentration have greatly improved, exceeding my personal expectations and my anxiety is gone.My success is a direct result of following Dr. Fotuchi's plan and his supportive staff.I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fotuchi with no reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I am a senior and was suffering from memory loss. I took the 24 session memory improvement program and had excellent and very noticeable results. Dr. Fotuhi and all of his staff care delightful. The process is enjoyable but demanding. The coaches push you to the edge of frustration but are always positive. I enjoyed the experience and benefited greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I started treatment with Dr. Fatuhi for memory issues from Chemotherapy. My life has changed dramatically from the treatments I have received! In addition to greatly improved clarity of thoughts and memory, I also have dramatically increased motivation and I am living a much more enjoyable, productive life. The staff always shows a great commitment to the health and well-being of their clients. If you even think you might need help, please contact them!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi exemplifies exactly how a doctor should be. He is genuinely caring, intelligent, attentive and will go above and beyond to help improve the lives of his patients. This patient-first attitude is also reflected in his staff. I always feel so welcomed when walking into the office. My medical condition has improved so much that I almost can’t believe all of the positive results. If a friend ever needed to see a specialist in this field, I would definitely recommend them to Dr. Fotuhi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr Fotuhi was excellent. From day one with the initial consultation, he was able to immediately identify areas for myself to improve. Every appointment with Dr. Fotuhi was reassuring and he helped create a unique treatment program that suited me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
My experience thus far with Dr. Fotouhi has been outstanding. Transitioning to a new physician is very stressful to me but Dr. Fotuhi and his staff are a pleasure to interact with. My first meeting with Dr. Fotuhi was different from any other experience I've had with previous physicians. He took his time to get to know me as best he could in a hour consultation, he made me feel comfortable as well as engaged in our conversation. I left with a hopeful feeling and I appreciate that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fatuhi is a great neurologist -- very knowledgeable, very thorough, and very thoughtful about his patients. He has developed a great program, and built an excellent staff to administer that program. I would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi is EXCEPTIONAL. 1. Focuses on identifying and solving root problems, not patching things for “now” 2. Incredibly sincere, compassionate, and patient 3. Ridiculously smart (Harvard + John Hopkins). He's the guy that major medical international symposiums invite to be the featured speaker and expert among thousands and thousands of the world’s top medical docs 4. Never gives up on you…even if you are a hard case 5. Gets results. Thank you Dr. Fotuhi & team for everything!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi is incredibly knowlegeable, caring, and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and listens to them. His neurofeedback/brain training program helped my 17 year old son with his focus and attention issues. Dr. Fotuhi and his entire staff are positive and upbeat and make patient care a priority. My son thrived in this program, improving not only his focus and attention but gaining confidence and learning how to manage stress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Compared to other neurologists, Dr. Fotuhi takes a more thorough approach to assess your neurological concerns and offers treatments specific to your needs that do not necessarily include medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi has to be the greatest doctor I have ever received treatment from in my 60 years and I have had a multitude of medical issues. He listens, he uses different techniques; some of which can be tough but he delivers outstanding results. He genuinely takes interest in your entire well being and life. My situation was not pretty and life issues even got worse through my treatment but he was there for me and guided me through it, helped preserve my job. Greatest doctor and team ever! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
My son who is 15 has done Dr Fatuhi’s Program. He was reluctant at first but then never complained about going. I think he realized it was helping him and he started to really accept it. It is a long program but it has so many benefits. He is more focused in school and at home. He made honor roll this quarter. AND the big thing is that his confidence has gone way up! I highly recommend this doctor and program:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Great neurologist. Easy to communicate with, professional and gives advices up to the point. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi took his time with me to understand my concerns and medical history. He is never rushed and cares about getting to the root of the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi is truly invested and devotes his life to his patients and prioritizes their care. He improved my brain function significantly after it experienced severe physical trauma, and always tended to my needs. My brain is on the road to recovery, thanks to him. Outstanding care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi is someone you meet that is once in a lifetime. He is not only an extraordinary Neurologist, he truly cares about his patients and their families. It is Dr. Fotuhi's mission to heal those experiencing chronic head pain and determine the best path forward to achieve a healthy, pain-free future. Dr. Fotuhi's calm disposition, empathy, and kindness make him one of the most treasured individuals you will ever meet. He is a blessing beyond words and has changed our lives for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
I recently completed a treatment program at Dr. Fotuhi’s practice for post concussive syndrome. He is an expert on brain health and memory. He is also incredibly compassionate and invested in his patients’ success. This is also true of all members of his staff. I made a full recovery under his care. His treatment plan is intense and addressed physical, cognitive, nutritional and psychological needs. I will always be thankful that I was referred to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD?
Dr. Fotuhi more than merits his tremendous reputation. My daughter suffered five concussions on school playgrounds and in PE. Her pediatrician referred her to Inova Mount Vernon's excellent Concussion Clinic. Given her concussion history and the severity of the most recent concussion, the clinic referred her to Dr. Fotuhi, speaking of him in terms best characterized as reverence and awe. My daughter's successful treatment attests to the tremendous abilities of Dr. Fotuhi and his NeuroGrow team.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fotuhi?

NeuroGrow Brain Fitness Center

• Sat: 8:00am - 4:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 4:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fotuhi treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital