Dr. Majid Ali, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyMaleAge 82

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Majid Ali, MD is an Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in New York, NY and has over 59 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Samra University Of Oriental Medicine in 1964. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Majid Ali, MD

Preventive Medicine PC

140 W End Ave Apt 1H New York, NY 10023

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

1 malpractice claim Found
  • Settlement (1/28/2021)View details

Check if Dr. Ali treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ali accepts

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ali

4.0

An excellent doctor takes time with you, answer all questions, is very knowledgable
Malek Brahimi – Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Ali, MD?
Dr. Majid Ali placed me on a path to be healthy and free of any chronic ailments, pain and distress. I consulted Dr Ali in January of 2015 with a Hemoglobin A1C was 6.3 and a non fasting blood sugar of 85- a full blown diabetic who could not receive conventional treatment because of my low blood sugar. I followed his recommendations and in 6 weeks I became a new person. Today I am a healthy, vibrant 71 year old with yearly hemoglobin A1C of 5.1-5.5. Thank you Dr. Ali and Wbai NY.
Mavis M. Dowdie (Retired RN) – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Ali, MD?
This was long time ago, when I tried to get help with mother's cancer (had hopes for personal visit to her, but was too distant). Generally find his advice in books, radio, and videos to be reliable.
Victor M – Jul 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Ali, MD?
I had a good experience with Dr. Majid. He made a quick and correct diagnosis of my medical ailment and set me on the right path to health. When I saw him I had a severe rash all over my body and had chills. I had lost much weight and was feeling extremely ill. Based upon my symptoms he believed I had psoriasis and candida. Within two weeks of changing my diet I saw great improvement. Took about six months to recover. Now over a year later and I am still psoriasis and candida free.
JS in White Plains, NY – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Ali, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ali?