Dr. Majed Chane, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. Majed Chane, MD
Dr. Majed Chane, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Huntington Beach, CA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Chane is affiliated with Huntington Beach Hospital, UC Irvine Medical Center, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Chane's Experience

See how Dr. Chane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chane

Dr. Chane accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Chane is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Chane has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chane to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Chane's Performance
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    I am a current patient of Dr. Chane, and have been a patient for 3 years. I came in for leg pain, and right away, Dr.Chane diagnosed me with varicose veins. Since then, I have had 3 vein ablation treatments, which have helped tremendously. I no longer suffer from leg pain, and so thankful for Dr. Chane. I remember the pain being so unbearable. I don't want to experience this pain again. Thank you to all your wonderful staff!! I highly recommend Dr. Chane for vein treatments, he is great.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Chane is the best of the best. He takes great care of me and is so efficient. Besides being so efficient, he also has the most caring and kindhearted bedside manner. He is also the most intelligent physician I've ever met and he knows his stuff.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    The staff were very friendly and helpful to me. The Physician's Assistant was very kind, if I could give her six stars, I would. They took me in quickly, just a quick 10/15 minute wait. I would very happily recommend Dr. Chane's office to my friends.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    Dr. Chane has been my cardiologist for the past three years. He also helps me with my varicose veins. I have had four vein ablations with really helped with my pain and swelling. On top of that, I have recently undergone two phlebectomies which really helped reduce the prominent veins that used to show on my thighes and calves.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    I am a 58 year old male patient. I came to Dr. Majed Chane almost a year ago today. I had a stroke in the hospital where I met Dr. Chane. I had multiple circulation problems, and blockages in my heart. I had two stents put in to increase the blood flow in my heart, and he has been great at regulating my medications according to how I am feeling. I have also done the Vein ablation therapies for the lack of blood flow in my legs. My legs feel much lighter and is becoming less dark in color.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I first met Dr. Chane at the hospital. He was my cardiologist and he saved my life when I had a heart attack.
    in Anaheim, CA |
    Great doctor and staff! Having some leg vein ablations done . Already circulation is improving. Great staff. Assistant Nina is very lovely, and provided the best loving care, especially since I was nervous . She calmed me down. Dr. Chane is always very open and takes the time to talk to me. I highly recommend this doctor.
    in Fontana, CA |
    Office staff is amazing ! ! ! A breath of fresh air
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    I was recommended to Dr. Chane through Fountain Valley Wound Care Center. Dr. Chane is a great doctor. After doing a leg ultrasound to determine the refluxes on my legs, he performed my vein ablations for both of my legs. During the procedure, Dr. Chane was so focused, it was the most intense face I have seen and I have been in the military. He does a good job and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs vein ablations.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    I am very happy with Dr. Chane. He has been very helpful. He took time to explain and answer all my questions. He listens to me and is able to treat me accordingly. Front office is very helpful and courteous.
    in huntington beach |
    he is very thorough in his job and very nice
    in Fountain Valley, CA |
    very generous with his time by providing answers to all questions. When I experienced a heart issue, Dr. Chane expedited an appointment for an angiogram and installed a stent. All throughout the process, I felt confident of him achieving positive results
    Huntington Beach, CA |
    I have been seeing Dr. Chane for seven years. He is a great cardiologist and always makes me feel comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and knows a lot about the latest treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Chane as a cardiologist.
    in Santa Ana, CA |
    Dr Chane has been my wife's cardiologist for the last 8 years and has done a great job keeping her alive.
    in Garden Grove, CA |
    I would recommend this doctor. He is very professional and well informed. He helps me improve my health.
    I've been seeing Dr. Chane for two to three years. His personality is very warm and informative and he really cares about people. It shows in the way he explains things to you very fully. He takes time with you whereas others would come and go quickly. I have have quite a few vein ablations. He was very gentle and I was impressed that I did not feel any pain. My circulation has been improving. He is very conscious about making sure you do your yearly echocardiogram and stress test.
    in Westminster, CA |
    Dr. Chane is wonderful. The best cardiologist around.
    in West Hollywood, CA |
    It has always been a good experience with Dr. Chane
    in Costa Mesa, CA |
    They are the complete package you want in doctors and their staff. They keep me imformed and they are great on getting the history of what is going on to make the best possible decisions in my treatments. I really appreciate all of them
    Have you seen Dr. Majed Chane, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chane?

Dr. Chane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Honored Member, Registry of Outstanding Professionals, 2000-02
      • Honored Member, Strathmore Whos Who, 2002-03
      • Physician Recognition Award, AMA, 2002
      • Pfizer Travel Grant Award in Association with the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology, 2002
      • Man of the Year, American Biographical Institute, 2003
      • Pfizer Travel Grant Award to fellow with American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, 2002

Dr. Chane has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chane's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
    • Cardiomyopathy
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Endocarditis
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

• Chinese
    • Gujarati
    • Mandarin
    • Vietnamese

Dr. Chane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
    • Interventional Cardiology
    • Vascular Medicine

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
    • Angioplasty With Stent Placement
    • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Doppler
    • Cardiovascular Stress Test
    • Cardioversion, Elective
    • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
    • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
    • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
    • Coronary Angiogram
    • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
    • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
    • Radiofrequency Ablation
    • Thoracentesis
    • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
    • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography