Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD

Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Integrity Medical Center 2 S Pearl St, Knox, IN 46534 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Al-Hamwi specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Knox, IN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Al-Hamwi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Al-Hamwi's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Al-Hamwi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Al-Hamwi

Dr. Al-Hamwi accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Al-Hamwi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Al-Hamwi

Dr. Al-Hamwi's Review Details
4.7 based on 37 responses
Experience with Dr. Al-Hamwi
Dr. Al-Hamwi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
North Judson, In |
Wonderful doctor and staff! Glad we have a great doctor in Starke County that is willing to go above and beyond for his patience! He doesn't want to just give out medication just for anything! He wants to help you solve your problems!
in Winamac, IN |
Caring, compassionate and thorough. Dr. Al-Hamwi and his staff strive to put you at ease while maintaining a high level of professionalism. A true asset to the community - Integrity - so aptly named.
in Knox, Indiana |
Love him and his staff, they make you feel very comfortable. He very knowledgeable, takes his time with you and is very thorough. When you call you can almost always get in that day or the next. I would definitely recommend this Doctor.
Knox, IN |
Great doctor!
in North Judson Indiana |
Dr. Al-Hamwi is a great physician. I feel very comfortable with him and he listens to all my concerns with interest. He has a great sense of humor and I enjoy him as a person and a great physician!
in North Judson, IN |
I love how Dr. Al is honest with me. He lets you know the truth and what will happen in detail and he sets reachable goals for every patient. I recommend everyone I know to him.
in Knox, IN |
Been here at Dr. Al-Hamwi office several times in the past few months, there is everything you would want in an office visit. Easy and fast to get into, clean office, nice staff & most of all for me he explains everything in terms anybody can understand.
in North Judson, IN |
Having just moved to North Judson I found myself in need of a doctor and called, I was told they could see me the same day. I found Dr. Al-Hamwi to be very thorough and was great with follow through. Had me back on Thursday to make sure I was recovering. My family will continue to see Dr. Al-Hamwi. The staff was very welcoming and professional, in fact I called the other day with a question and my call was returned in 15 minutes. I would recommend this Doctor highly.
in Knox, IN |
he is a great doctor he actually listen to me and is very understanding i like his whole staff i have been to a lot of doctors but Dr.Al-Hamwi is one of the few that doesn't throw pills at the problem but actually finds out what the problem is.
in Knox |
Inspirational, informative, and respectful he is the best thing that has happened to Starke Co
in Knox, In |
I'm so glad that he has decided to take up practice here in Knox, he has helped me in a lot of ways ... I've lost weight while under his care, no other doctor has been able to .... He takes his time with each and every one of his patience, very nice and his staff is amazing!
in Knox, In |
Dr alhamwi is the best doctor ever. He will treat you, care, go above and beyond to see you and make sure you are taken care of, and joke around. I like a doctor who can be serious and make me laugh. My family and friends now see him too. The staff from the front to the back care about you and your family. Wish everyone was so caring like dr and his staff.
in Knox, In |
Awesome dr and staff. Everyone has been so nice to me and my family. I have COPD, and can now breathe better, thanks to Dr. ALHAMWI. he knows his stuff. No other dr can compare to dr alhamwi! I can see Dr alhamwi the same day I call. Best office staff and Dr around.
in Knox, IN |
I started to see Dr. Al-Hamwi just over a year ago. I am so happy I made the change. He has taken the time to listen to me and knows exactly how to address my health issues. He has great knowledge and compassion. The medical staff is wonderful, cheerful and efficient. I have recommended Dr. Al-Hamwi to my family and friends because I trust him to know just what to do and how to treat them. He 's great in my book!
North Judson, IN |
I am a new Patient (6 months) Dr.Al-Hamwi is very knowledgeable. He is a friendly docter, his staff goes above and beyond for my concerns.
Charleston, IL |
Dr is very considerate and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing. Always very helpful and friendly. His nurse Jamie is really nice..
in medaryville |
The doctor and his staff have always been good treating me .and if I am sick they do there best to get me in soon as they can to see the doctor.
Dr is very thorough. Told me I smell like cigarettes. I guess I do but seemed unprofessional that the Dr would say that. Other than that I like him.
in Knox, IN |
One of the best doctors my husband and I have ever been to. He takes time to listen to you and answer whatever questions you may have. Very friendly and the nurses and staff are awesome as well! I have referred Dr Al-Hamwi to quite a few of my friends and will continue to do so!
Excellent doctor. Dr. Al-Hamwi takes the time to get on a personal level with his patients and really makes them feel at home or as family. He is genuinely concerned about his patients. and the staff is phenomenal! They also make you feel right at home and take care of your needs. I would recommend Dr. Al-Hamwi over anyone else.
in Knox |
He takes the time to listen to your concerns, he gives you options and opinions and works with you on which treatment will benefit you. He is very honest and straight forward and Very knowledgeable. I am glad I have chosen him as my primary care physician.
Office is very unethical.
in Crown Point, IN |
Dr. Al-Hamwi is a very very good doctor. He is an internal medicine doctor, so much more knowledgeable. He is very caring and concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone due to his level of knowledge and care. I travel an hour to see him. A+ is my grade for him. The staff is super friendly and such a joy to deal with as well. Clean office, Great Doctor, Great staff. Give him a try, you will see.
in Indiana |
He is amazing. I finally found a Doctor Who will actually take the time to explain things
Have you seen Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD?
Are you Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Al-Hamwi

Why It Matters: Dr. Al-Hamwi's Board Certifications

Dr. Al-Hamwi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Al-Hamwi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Al-Hamwi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Al-Hamwi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Dr. Al-Hamwi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Al-Hamwi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Hamwi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Al-Hamwi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Al-Hamwi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Al-Hamwi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Al-Hamwi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients