Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD

Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD is a neurology specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. She graduated from West Virginia University School Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

Franciscan Neurology Associates - Gig Harbor

6401 Kimball Dr # NW

Gig Harbor, WA 98335

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Won

See how frequently Dr. Won performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Epilepsy

Dr. Won's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Won "Mai Vu Won, MD, is a board-certified neurologist who treats adults with neurological disorders resulting from abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord and other nerves throughout the body. Dr. Won is a member of the American Academy of Neurology. She enjoys working with patients to help them understand their condition and to develop a cohesive plan for the best care. "

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Brown University, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island

Dr. Won has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Won does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Won and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Won's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Won to family and friends
2.0
based on 28 total reviews (11 with comments)

Dr. Won's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Basically she was unable to answer any quesion I had.... Did not read my medical history (by her own admission), and did not care about my daily symptoms....started me on a new MS med and I had a major reaction to it. Literally off the back of that appointment refused to acknowledge any symptom she...more
in Belfair, WA
First off they all seem like very nice people: office, nurses & Dr Won. But don't go there. They had left me a message to call to get test results & it took 3 times of me calling and over a week to get a return call then she didn't even know what I wanted or what tests I had had. I had 2 MRIs...more
in Gig Harbor, WA
Cold and condescending. The physical exam was hastily performed. It was actually very painful at one point. She didn't seem to care. I will be requesting a referral to another NP.
in Silverdale, WA
My first appointment had been canceled by the office on the morning of my appointment with an explanation that the Dr. was out of the office. They rescheduled me out for a month. I had checked my appointment several times on MyChart and knew it was for a 1:30 and to please check in a half hour...more
in Gig Harbor, WA
I will NOT be recommending Dr Won to anyone after her misdiagnosis with my husband!!! Cost him 6 months in lost wages and the humiliation of not being able to drive!!! And the Real problem wasn't in his head, it was his heart!!!!!

Are you Dr. Won?