Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD

Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Gig Harbor, WA. She is 40 years old. Dr. Won is affiliated with St. Clare Hospital and St. Joseph Medical Center.

Franciscan Neurology Associates - Gig Harbor

6401 Kimball Dr Fl 2

Gig Harbor, WA 98335

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Won

See how frequently Dr. Won performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Epilepsy

Dr. Won's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Won "Mai Vu Won, MD, is a board-certified neurologist who treats adults with neurological disorders resulting from abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord and other nerves throughout the body. Dr. Won is a member of the American Academy of Neurology. She enjoys working with patients to help them understand their condition and to develop a cohesive plan for the best care. "

• Neurology

• Guillain-Barre Syndrome
  • Hemifacial Spasm
  • Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Spasticity
  • Stroke
  • Vasculitis

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Brown University, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island

Dr. Won has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Won does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Won and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Won's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Won to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Won's Performance
Gig Harbor, WA |
Cold and condescending. The physical exam was hastily performed. It was actually very painful at one point. She didn't seem to care. I will be requesting a referral to another NP.
Silverdale, WA |
My first appointment had been canceled by the office on the morning of my appointment with an explanation that the Dr. was out of the office. They rescheduled me out for a month. I had checked my appointment several times on MyChart and knew it was for a 1:30 and to please check in a half hour prior to appointment. When I arrived they told me that I had missed my appointment and that it had been scheduled for 12:30 with a 12:15 check in time. Again tried to schedule me for another month out. No!
Gig Harbor, WA |
I will NOT be recommending Dr Won to anyone after her misdiagnosis with my husband!!! Cost him 6 months in lost wages and the humiliation of not being able to drive!!! And the Real problem wasn't in his head, it was his heart!!!!!
in Covington, WA |
I have been having headaches for a couple months. I have been seen by several doctors with out any real answers as to what my problem is. I was referred to a neurologist but everyone was booked out a couple months. Dr. Won was able to get me in quickly which was a huge relief. She was very thorough in her explanations and answered all of my questions. Great doctor, highly recommend.
Seattle, WA |
The care; if you can even call it care, that I received from Doctor Won ended up being one of the worst experiences of my life. I tried to share my experience with this practitioner here for you, but the review only allows for few words. I really hate to say bad things about others, though I strongly suggest avoiding this practitioner at all costs. My opinion, rumor has it, is apparently shared by the community of neurology clinics in the area. I am so sorry to share such a negative report.
Gig Harbor |
I will never go to Dr Won again. She didn't listen to a thing I told her about my symptoms. I learned more doing my own research than what she found out about my condition. She acted insulted when I told her I wanted a second opinion. She said she was my doctor and I needed to heed her recommendation.
Seattle, WA |
very bad experience, ive never in my life just got up in the middle of an appointment and walked out.
in Tacoma, WA |
Dr. Won has been a great doctor for my Dad. My Dad has had dementia for several years. He used to see a different physician, in a different state. That doctor did not administer tests to determine if it was safe for my Dad to drive. Dr. Won did order those tests, explained the results with us and ultimately had to terminate my Dad's driving privileges. The good news is this all happy before there was a tragic accident. Dr. Won has done an excellent job of keeping us informed and my Dad safe.
in Bonney Lake, WA |
My wife and I have found her to be professional, knowledgeable, personal and very caring for my memory health. I would strongly recommend her to friends.
Have you seen Dr. Mai Vu Won, MD?
Are you Dr. Won?