Dr. Mai Nguyen, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 47
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Mai Nguyen, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Nguyen has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Nguyen
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Nguyen treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Nguyen treats other conditions, please contact the office at (713) 970-3365.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Nguyen is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Nguyen's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Nguyen's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Nguyen accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.